Question by Guest_94253132: electrical panel located in a 10x12 bathroom. Does it need to be moved? Main electrical panel has been located in this spot for 60 y
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Augusta, ME
There are 14 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Augusta
- Holsom Midcoast LLCI am very pleased with their work. Hunter and Brandon are very professional and conscientious. I highly recommend them.
- JCabido RemodelingThey gave me a fair price and did the work as promised. There were a few hiccups along the way as would be expected, but they were very fair about those and stood behind their work as promised to correct any issues. This is about all you can ask for, in my opinion, it is inevitable that hiccups occur on any big job. The important thing is how the company handles them. In this case, they resolved all issues. We sold the house and my understanding is that a problem came up with the new owners and that J. Cabido went back and fixed the problem at their cost. I would use them again
- Pacific Remodeling and DesignIt went wonderful. Moran was very helpful and saved me a lot of money. He walked me through everything step by step. I was very pleased with his management and consultancy and plans and 3d designs. I definitely recommend him and will use him again if needed.
- Home Front Building & InspectionBest contractors I’ve ever hired. Excellent work and they were a joy to have around. Well worth every cent.
- Halldale BuildersWorking with Mr Couturier was a pleasure. We value his expertise and knowledge. He guided us thru out this process, yet, listened to our concerns, and he was always considerate of our budget. (which was greatly appreciated). Glenn's work is superior and his craftsmanship speaks for itself. He has vision and wonderful ideas. We have just completed Phase 1 of our project. as of March 2013. Looking forward to Phase 2 - addition of Master Bedroom Suite - addition of family/great room - addtion of 2 car garage - new porch / front of house We feel so very fortunate to have been introduced to Mr Couturier and working with him. Looking forward to Phase 2 and the completion of our project with him
- Halldale BuildersWorking with the owner Glenn Couturier of Halldale Builders and his crew was a joy .. The were methodical in their approach to blending the new addition with the existing home. Reliable and ethical !! They were here every day.! Which to me says volumes. Started June 2014 ending Oct 2014. Glenn explained everything as the construction was in progress. From my vision and wish list to choosing building materials, ie new windows, doors, tile for the new bath room. He would share with us the work for the week .. keeping us informed every step of the way. If there was any issue he would let us know and we would talk it over. Another example of how very ethical he was .. He would always give us alternatives / options to make informed decisions. Glenn is a man of his word, his craftsmanship and attention to detail, all these qualities are what sets him apart from other contractors, in my humble opinion. Our forever home, our vision and dream is now a reality .. every detail, all the finishing touches from outside to inside .. is our dream come true. He is like family to us .. and his crew !! Respectfully, Rosanne Tartaro Chuck O'Donnell Owners
- Halldale BuildersHalldale Builders built our home 16 years ago. This was a new experience for us. They led us from start to finish through the entire process. They use quality material, are absolutely precise, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and the result was our dream home. Everything was timely and came in a little under cost. They are very clean workers, aware of workplace safety & cleanliness. They have done a couple other small jobs for us, and the new floors were the latest upgrade. I would recommend Halldale Builders, absolutely!! Please ask to visit our home...we love to show it off!!
- Halldale BuildersEverything went wonderfully. I was out of state when the work was being done, but was kept well informed of progress. No problems. The workmanship is excellent and everything turned out beautiful. I am very happy with the results. The attention to detail is far better than I have seen with any other contractor. A great experience overall
- Halldale BuildersIt was a great experience from start to finish. They were always here to make sure work was getting done and they always kept me updated on a very regular basis on how things were progressing. All the builders with Halldale were very honest, knowledgable, and hard working.
- Halldale BuildersGlenn and his crew were always pleasant and very professional. The quality of work was exceptional. They installed new windows, new siding, insulation, drywall, flooring, remodeled 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, my kitchen, and 2 living spaces. Outside, they built a deck with built in seating, laid stone for a walkway, and reshingled the exterior of the house. Glenn laid beautiful wide plank pine floors, installed large picture windows, and worked with the local Amish community who custom designed and hand made the cabinets for my kitchen. The work was completed last year, but recently I had an issue with a leak in ceiling around my chimney. The leak was caused by an issue from before Halldale builders started the renovation, but Glenn was still able to come right out and fix the roof as well as the drywall in the ceiling. Great work and great customer service
Last update on January 24, 2023
Home Remodeling Contractors in Augusta
Which part of your home is the most expensive to remodel?
Costs associated with remodeling your house change from room to room. A kitchen upgrade costs upwards of $40,000, while a bathroom is closer to $17,000 to remodel. These figures can go up or down depending on where you live, how big your house is, and how extensive the project will be.
Save where you can
Roll up your sleeves, and reduce the overall price of the project by painting yourself. While it might not be your favorite thing to do, it's much cheaper than hiring a pro. Some companies will also charge for cleanup once the project is complete. Volunteering to do the dirty work is another way to save.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Contractor vs. subcontractor — what’s the difference? You'll need to know if you're new to the construction field or a homeowner looking to start a project. Both roles are essential to a successful home build or renovation.
This isn’t your grandma’s wallpaper! If you’re looking to spruce up your bathroom space, give it a quick, budget-friendly makeover with these wallpaper ideas.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- West Gardiner,
- South China,
- North Monmouth,
home remodeling contractors in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing12 Pond Rd #12
Hillsborough, New Hampshire 03244
- Acme Property Services, LLC.48 Location Rd
Belgrade, Maine 04917
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- Androscoggin Granite & Marble27 Jam Hill Rd
Oxford, Maine 04270
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- A Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
Windham, Maine 04062
- BD&C Construction 440 Centre Rd
Sabattus, Maine 04280
- BFR & Associates64 Oak St
Milford, New Hampshire 03055
- black bear industrial inc16 Andover Rd
Rumford, Maine 04276
- Blue Spruce Joinery INC89 Makers Cove Road
Owls Head, Maine 04854
- Blue Spruce Property Management64 River Rd
Waterville, Maine 04901
- Bragg Builders16 Harris Rd
Winslow, Maine 04901
- Backshore Home Improvement
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64120
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
Tampa, Florida 33606
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
Westbrook, Maine 04092
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Corey Rubchinuk62 Clark St
Winthrop, Maine 04364
- Creamer Enterprises4 mills Rd #62
Newcastle, Maine 04553
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.370 Bailey Hill Rd 479 Dallas Hill Rd, Rangeley Me 04970
Farmington, Maine 04938
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.
- Fairfield Drafting and Construction518 Norridgewock Road
Fairfield, Maine 04937
- Far Meadow Construction9 Wharf St
Rockland, Maine 04841
- Faucher's Home Improvement494 Quaker Road
Sidney, Maine 04330
- First Class Roofing, Inc.P.O Box 231
Walpole, Massachusetts 02081
- FULLERTON BUILDERS11 COUNTRY ACRES
Monmouth, Maine 04259
- Fairfield Drafting and Construction
- Gardner Construction10 Fern st
Rockland, Maine 04841
- Gardner Construction
- Halldale Builders938 Halldale Rd
Freedom, Maine 04941
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY2 Hammond Dr.
Belgrade, Maine 04917
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Holsom Midcoast LLCP.O. Box 17
Nobleboro, Maine 04555
- HS Builders88 Drury Ln
Rome, Maine 04963
- Halldale Builders
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLCPO Box 287
Lewiston, Maine 04243
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLC
- Kitchen Solutions995 Center St Ste 1
Auburn, Maine 04210
- Kitchen Solutions
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONS19 HEMON COBB RD.
Windham, Maine 04062
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONS
- New Leaf Construction30 Commercial St P.O. Box 1083
Rockport, Maine 04856
- New Leaf Construction
- Unversal Home Renovations25 Melody Ln
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
- Unversal Home Renovations