Heil Plumbing

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2005

8177 Mission Rd

Jessup, MD 20794

With over 40 years of experience, Heil Plumbing offers reliable plumbing solutions in Columbia and Ellicott City, Maryland and throughout the Howard County area. Our plumbers are experienced, knowledgeable, and are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We strive to continually meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and we perform a wide variety of plumbing services, ranging from sewer and drain cleaning to water line replacement and faucet repair. No matter what kind of plumbing issue you are dealing with in your Maryland home, you can rely on us to keep your home running efficiently!...

04/11/2022

Rafael S.

Excellent service. They did a very excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a new sump pump in my basement.

Category wells

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the awesome review we appreciate your feedback! Laurie Heil

03/19/2021

david D.

Perfectly. The techs were fast and efficient. The whole team was scrupulously clean. I'm very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Replace main water line

Category excavators, plumbing

10/12/2020

Donald M.

Ike repaired the exterior hose faucet and replaced the kitchen faucet with great attention to detail. He assessed the repairs and gave us an estimate prior to doing the work. He is very informative and professional. I highly recommend Ike and Heil Plumbing for any plumbing project.

Description of Work
plumbing repair and faucet replacement

Category drain pipe

09/10/2020

Knowles A.

Excellent service! Explained problems throughly. Very pleased to have a plumber that does great work and a simple phone call away.

Description of Work
Sump Pump, Faucet Repairs

07/22/2020

Jose P.

Both Justin and Charlie came out and were very thorough in explaining the process. I was very pleased and well informed in what was happening when replacing my main water service line. The crew that came out were in time and did a great job in communicating and avoiding disruption to the property. I reached out to my community on recommending a good plumbing company; after a total of about 25 responses, 22 of them suggested Heil Plumbing! Thank you to the family and crew of this company and I will make sure the appreciation is communicated through our social networks.

Description of Work
Replaced the main water service line

Category drain pipe

07/26/2019

walter N.

Insanely overpriced charges for basic services. Was charged 265 bucks for what was labelled as "complete tank to bowl rebuild", fancy tech label which in layman terms meant replacing the fixture connecting the tank to the toilet bowl, a job that took 15 min to do. Was also charged 150 bucks for a basic sink drain that took 10 minutes to complete. Plus they charge 160 bucks just for diagnosing - as long as it takes less than an hour.I think their prices are based on zip code, not the job itself. I think I am in the wrong business and I should learn to do this myself. Never going to hire this firm again. But I did get 15 dollars discount through Angie's able advertising. Yay!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous plumbing related

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/05/2019

suzanne .

Ike was very professional, polite and efficient. The job was quickly done. I'm very happy with the work. It was a little expensive, but I'm so relieved to have it done that I can live with the price.

Description of Work
a leak in our water line, they had to cut an opening in the wall and replaced a short length of pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you for this response! We are happy that we could get this taken care of for you.

07/04/2019

Elizabeth H.

Great! Very prompt, excellent work. Even provided me with some tips for keeping the disposal running well.

Description of Work
Needed a new garbage disposal at my kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Thank your for this review! We hope your disposal keeps running for a long time.

06/27/2019

Paul P.

Great, Heil fixed the plumbing for my irrigation off the main, it was leaking and a mes. They cleaned it up and installed new PVC. It works great and no issues. Fair price. I'd hire them again. Paul

Description of Work
Irrigation plumbing outside

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate your business!

06/21/2019

Ken M.

They showed up right at the beginning of the window if time. Repair went quickly and was less than I expected.

Description of Work
We had a drip where our ice maker tube hooked into a pipe.

05/20/2019

Parmesh S.

very well - completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
Plumbing related leaks in bathrooms

05/05/2019

Kevin H.

Justin was on time and efficient. He provided high quality work and discussed what he was doing and why the whole time he was here. He cleaned everything up before he left and it all looked great when he was done.

Description of Work
Justin installed a kitchen faucet and replaced five valves.

05/05/2019

Marcia E.

The plumber was scheduled to come on 4/23 between 1:00 and 3:00p.m. At 1:00p.m. I got a call saying that the plumber would not be able to come until 4/24 as he was delayed at a previous call. He arrived promptly at 9:00a.m. the next morning. One toilet would not flush properly. He repaired that toilet. The other toilet ran on occasion. He replaced the fill valve. On occasion it still runs.

Description of Work
We had problems with two toilets

04/16/2019

George S.

Very pleased with the technician - punctual, worked quickly, worked clean, knowledgeable. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Numerous plumbing jobs - replaced faucet on tub, troubleshoot kitchen faucet, unclog bathroom sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

12/26/2018

Deborah M.

This was not an emergency repair, we were fortunate to be able to schedule the replacement about a week in advance. Heil sent an estimator to look at the space and make a recommendation. We originally wanted a Hybrid system but they advised against it given the space and need to collect/vent moisture. We selected a 75 gallon electric water heater. On the scheduled day, They were on time, removed the old water hearter and installed the new one - professional and courteous the whole time. Unfortunately, the new heater leaked the same day. They returned and made a temporary patch until they could return the next day with a replacement part. They returned, replaced the part and after they left we found that the tank leaked again in another place. They returned the next day and before we could insist that we wanted a different tank (clearly an out of the box failure on this one) they said they would replace the tank which they did. Our first, second and third experiences with Heil were all great with customer service and technical expertise. The inconvenience of multiple extra days without hot water and having to be there for four visits was unexpected and unfortunate however Heil responded correctly and made it right. You can get the measure of a company not only when things go right but also how they respond when things go wrong. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/31/2018

Joe S.

Better than I expected. The plumber was early and had the job done in about ½ hour. I was able to get an appointment on the same day I contacted them. That has never happened with a plumber before.

Description of Work
Replace faucets

10/11/2018

luisa P.

Gary identified the source of the leak and water pressure issue and resolved it immediately.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe and water pressure issues.

10/02/2018

Alonzo M.

After bathroom remodel, it was determined the new tile was raised beyond the limit of the existing flange and the new toilet could not be installed as is. Called Heil plumbing and they sent Dave on short notice. Dave arrived on time, courteous, and knowledgeable. He quickly assessed the issue and provided an inexpensive solution that did not require cutting into drywall. Dave quickly made the repair and installed the toilet. I highly recommend Dave and will request his services for any future work.

Description of Work
Installed toilet after bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

09/05/2018

David P.

They found the problem and unclogged the leak.

Description of Work
Investigate a leak

09/03/2018

Bill G.

Repaired as needed. Technician was professional and technically knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Tub overflow rusted.

08/27/2018

Bianca W.

Our office needed a replacement water heater installed. Heil was very responsive to my multiple emails and calls. We did have to pay an additional fee of $250 to expedite the replacement due to the water heater not being currently available in their personal inventory. So far, we are pleased with the replacement. The price paid was almost a third of what other companies estimated.

Description of Work
Replacement water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/20/2018

Michael M.

EXCELLENCE! The team was amazing. We had a leak in the front yard and it took 'a minute' for the county to find our shut-off valve to determine it was our pipe. Gary from Heil came out on time to give an estimate and they were able to get Miss Utility out and do the work the same day, all in about 3 hours! They only had to dig one hole near the shut-off to replace the whole line. They also filled the hole back in AND SEEDED and put hay on top, and at my request wrapped caution tape around the area (so the area can dry out). The hole they had to drill in the wall in the basement was patched and their "Pullzit” method worked beautifully (I actually video taped it, it was awesome to see). Oh and they either took off their shoes or put on their own shoe covers when they came in the house (didn't have to ask). Thank you Gary, Ronnie, Shaun, Tatiana and everyone involved for resolving this so quickly and efficiently. We HIGHLY recommend Heil Plumbing!!

Description of Work
Main water line replacement into house

Category excavators, plumbing

08/08/2018

Wanda W.

Keith was very thorough in explaining and correcting the problem. And provided an estimate for future work.

Description of Work
toilet leak repair

05/08/2018

Daniel K.

I called and left a message on Sunday about needing someone Monday. They called me back Mon morning and came in the afternoon quoting a visit price of $60 and would quote further work after examination. The plumber came at the beginning of the estimated time period and gave us a quote to install the faucet we had bought and replace both valves (one of which had stopped working) of $350 total. The work was accomplished quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen faucet and valves

05/08/2018

Gary T.

Had to pay an arm and a leg for weekend night service but had no other choice. Plumber on call was cheerful and friendly, explained the problem and solution, and efficiently took care of the it at 1 AM on a Saturday night. Had to ask a couple of times, but they eventually accepted our Angie's List coupon.

Description of Work
Had a backed up drain which caused toilet to overflow whenever water ran from any source in the house.

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com. Specializing in retaining walls, patios, landscaping, drainage and erosion control.

ST Heating & Cooling

ST Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. residential Airconditioning and Heating.

Offers by ST Heating & Cooling on Angi
    No-Frost Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC

Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Eileen Bangs - Award winning. Additional Licensing Information: MD Master Gas Fitter 6631. Baltimore County License: JG9033. Howard County License: G-9018. Carroll County License: P00068G. Electrical Licensing - Howard County License: 390, Baltimore County License: 547. MHIC12699.

Offers by No-Frost Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Install, repair and replace: Kitchen Faucet, Bathroom Sink, Bathtub Faucet, Shower Valves & Heads, Commodes, Water Heaters, Sump Pump, Hose Bibs, Ice Maker Line, Garbage Disposal // Drain Clean & Clear, Sewer & Water Service, Well Lines & Pumps, Gas & Water Leak Investigation, Sewer & Water Line Installation

Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, Remodeling, Gas Furnaces, Waterproofing, Water treatment, Geothermal Water Heaters, Sprinkler Systems