We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Essex, MD
There are 137 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Essex
- S & J Painting & RemodelingThis is the second time I've hired S&J, and both projects went very smoothly. This time they repaired a wall that had been ripped out for a fireplace reinstall, and you can't tell any work has been done at all. Really stellar work all around, and good communication from the front office. They can do textured ceiling patch work as well, which is really hard to find
- S & J Painting & RemodelingFantastic experience. I would highly recommend them. The owners were professional and courteous. The crew they assigned was on-time and was also very professional. They did a phenomenal job and I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projects
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.This is the second time we've used Clarksville Construction for home repairs. Both times we worked directly with Quelvin Gonzalez who is knowledgeable, efficient, and dependable. You never have to wonder if Quelvin is going to return your phone call or respond to your email. Both projects came off without a hitch. He just takes any worry and anxiety off your shoulders from the initial call all the way through to project completion. The first time we used Clarksville Construction was the spring of this year (2021) to replace deck posts that were showing rot at ground level. It's a large deck with a heavy roof, and all five posts were replaced by a skilled crew who exceeded our expectations. Clarksville Construction just completed a second job for us. A huge piece of drywall fell off the ceiling of the garage on a 25-year-old home! Quelvin came out and noticed the builder (Patriot Homes) used nails (not screws) to "secure" the drywall to the ceiling. Quelvin orchestrated a team of two to replace the drywall that fell off and secured the rest of the ceiling drywall with screws and such. I would also like to give kudos to the team that handles phone calls. They are kind and very responsive. Don't stress. Just call Clarksville Construction
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.Arrived on time, completed the work. Outstanding employees, attention to details impressive. Laundry room is so beautiful! So glad we used Clarksville Construction and will be using again.
- JW Home ImprovementThe crew that came did an excellent job! The were extremely nice, knowledgeable, and professional. They then left the area so clean to the point that there were no traces that they were even there. I would highly recommend this company.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent. The team was very professional, they worked hard and didn't nitpick over little changes that were discovered along the way. Very glad that I found them.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent service and friendly folks. Pricing was excellent and reasonable for the job. Came on time and completed the job in the required amount of time. The team is very responsive to customer concerns and were willing to come up and update anything from the job I may have wanted done differently. Really like working with this company, family feel...will do so again. The work looks great
- Kitchen SaverKitchen Saver was great to work with, especially during the time of COVID-19. The salesman came out to my house masked and gloved and described the entire process in detail. Another person came out to measure, also masked and gloved. The installer, Craig Newton, was exceptional in attention to detail and in professionalism. He answered my every question and concern, and wore his mask at all times. Everyone from Kitchen Saver was professional, helpful, and cheerful
Drywall Contractors in Essex
- Business Description:*** MULTIPLE SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!!! Specializing in all types of Drywall services. Complete basement construction / remodeling department. Family owned & operated business since 1983 with excellent quality and follow up service at reasonable prices. * complete drywall services * complete construction/ remodeling of basements. * complete bathroom remodeling * flooded basement rebuilds * water damage basement restore * water damage drywall repair/ replacement * plaster repair/ skim co..Recent Review:Talked to Dave on a Wednesday. Explained I was having a party soon at my house. He came the very next day and did an AMAZING job! Also at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend him for any job!Debi R.
- Business Description:Bob & Son specialize in interior construction needs for example... drywall (new install or repair), finishing (tape, mud, sand), acoustic ceiling (new install or repair), Framing (wood or metal) and much more. We are also committed to satisfying the customer with all of their requests as well as leaving the job 100% finished and correct. Bob has 20+ years of experience in this business, including residential and commercial work! We are a self owned 2 person company based out of the Prince Geo..Recent Review:I had been struggling to find a firm to repair my bedroom ceiling drywall and replace insulation ik my attic after a major water leak from my roof. Robert & Son Construction responded to my inquiry within hours and came to my home the same day to give me a very reasonable estimate. They then scheduled the repair two days later and were in an out in less than 6 hours. My ceiling is pristine and looks like nothing ever happened! The patch isnt even discernable a d that was no small feat as it abutted a sprinkler line. Truly impressed with the workmanship and the customer service! The insulation they installed has even dramatically improved the temperature control in the room and they painted the ceiling and left the remaining product for me use without additional cost. They were professional, prompt, kept me up to date with everything along the way, and they did it all with smiles! Cannot recommend this company enough!Kimberlee K.
- Business Description:Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an o..Recent Review:It was excellent and very professional.SUZANNE D.
- Business Description:Steam Masters, LLC uses natural cleaning products and a steam cleaner to thoroughly sanitize homes, restaurants, and hospitals. Call to schedule a cleaning. Steam Masters LLC’s mission is to provide reliable and world-class cleaning and disinfecting services for a cleaner, safer environment for all. Let our team do the work for you! Steam Masters can clean, sanitize, disinfect, and odorize your space to keep it safe for everyone. You can also check out our website: steamastersonline.coRecent Review:They were very professional. I would highly recommend. We will definitely use them again.Kathy B.
- Business Description:Angies List Super Service Award Winner for 10 straight years (since 2009). Voted "Baltimore's Best Handyman" - 2018 Readers Choice Baltimore Sun One call does it all! At Mr. Handyman, we complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your "to-do list" saving you time from the first phone call all the way through to project completion. We promise to offer you peace of m..Recent Review:Work was completed in the estimated time and within budget for materials.Rich W.
- Business Description:Family owned. preferred method of contact (443) 825-2604 or call Angelo at (443) 831-8856.
- Business Description:General contracting
- Business Description:PA150475 licensed. Knowledgeable, dependable, and fair pricing for all your remodeling needs-including siding, roofing, windows, and door, repair and install. I bring 20 years of experience, and a great personality to work with!
- Business Description:AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on pr..Recent Review:Mikey G and Chris were very customer oriented. Arrived as expected. Explained everything that they planned to do. Thorough professional work. Pictures document gutters before and after. Roof inspection found some minor issues that needed caulk. It was taken care of. ProfessionaBrian D.
- Business Description:Landlord Gopher is you premier company for any and all Real Estate Services. We provide 24/7 care of your property for a flat rate of $69.00 monthly (no long-term contracts, month-to-month agreement). With almost 20 years in business compare us to Property Managers who charge 10% for like services. Contact us for additional information and promotionsRecent Review:From the very first phone call my experience with Adrian Waters and Landlord Gopher was exceptional. Having had bad prior experiences with a large company that also sells real estate, I was looking for a better alternative. I had no contacts in Columbia that could advise me so I checked Angie's List. Landlord Gopher got very high ratings so I sent them an inquiry. Within an hour I got a phone call from Adrian. I was really impressed with how quickly he called me and it was after 6:00 PM! We spent 20-30 minutes discussing my situation and Landlord Gopher's business model. I decided right then to hire this company and with a couple hours we had everything under contract (all electronically BTW - a very modern and refreshing way to do business!) It just kept getting better. The property was badly in need of cleaning and painting. Adrian and I met one day at the property (our first in person meeting) to do a walk through and exchange keys. Within a week the property was super-cleaned and completely painted (including wall repairs and a two-color paint scheme) and on the market. Adrian takes care of all the details and communicates constantly and effectively. This is a very well run business with a extremely professional and knowledgeable owner who makes his clients his priority. I highly recommend this companyKim C.
Deals in Essex for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Middle River
- Sparrows Point
- White Marsh
- Perry Hall
- Curtis Bay
- Brooklyn Park
- Glen Arm
drywall contractors in Essex
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A CLOSER LOOK HOME INSPECTION1458 ALLEN WAY
- A Finer Touch Inc2009 Helton Ave.
Bel Air, Maryland
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A TO Z REPAIRS INC3903 FALLS RD
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A&J CONSTRUCTION114 BIRCKHEAD ST
- A&J Home Improvement564 Jumpers Hole Rd
Severna park, Maryland
- A&M Remodeling & Conduction Corp1910 Walnut Ave
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof6610 Devlon Pl
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.E.Smith Contracting Inc.135 Ocean Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A.M. Painting LLC244 Coventry Sq
- Abbyart Decorative Painting6229 Bird Race
- Above Excellence LLC539 47th Street
- Absolute Contracting Corp151 Carvel Beach Rd
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Absolute Services6511 Tufts Dr
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- Affordable Home Solutions
White Plains, Maryland
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AJ Construction & Development LLC9244 E Hampton Dr Ste 612
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alexis Custom Painting7216 Lanark Rd
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- ALL AMERICAN WINDOWS & SIDING INC408 Main St Ste A
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- ALL PAINTING & POWER WASHING, LLC656 Stags Leap Ct
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Allen Construction Group LLC3821 Yolando Rd
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- Amazing Home Contractors Inc2103 Orems Rd
Middle River, Maryland
- AMERICAN BUILDERS CORP505 BRIGHTVIEW DRIVE
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- AmeriPro Remodeling LLC2636 Coon Club Rd
- Anchor Contracting, Inc767 Shore Dr
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- APM Group LLC.403 Signal Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- apollo painting and construction2813 kildaire drive
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Arcitectus Design-Build, LLC1224 Bear Hollow Ct
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- ASPEN CONTRACTING3115 RIBBLES FOLLY
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- B & D Construction1702 S Charles St
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Badger Contracting Inc9505 Reisterstown Rd 2N
Owings Mills, Maryland
- BALDWIN PAINTING13533 JARRETTSVILLE PARK
- Baltimore construction llc 499 Beaumont Ave
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore Lead Paint Services LLC303 S Wolfe St
- BALTIMORE PAINT AUTHORITYOne Randall Ave
- Baltimores Construction Networkers3425 Elmley Ave
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bay Coatings & Contracting21 Tree Farm Court - Suite A1
Glen Arm, Maryland
- BAY CONSTRUCTION, LLC7736 DONEGAL BAY DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- Bayside Building and Remodeling7658 bush ave
- Bayside Building Group Inc1416 Sussex Rd
- BB&E Contractors LLC246 N Mount St
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Belspring Home Renovation Inc3105 Bancroft Rd
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Benfield Remodeling805 Coxswain Way Unit 208
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- BEZALEEL CONSTRUCTION1716 WENTWORTH AVE
- BINDER PLUMBING & HEATING INC8612 OLD HARFORD RD
- Birdland builders512 Crain hwy unit 8
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BISON DRYWALL INC110 Painters Mill Rd Ste 22
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Blair Construction LLC301 Najoles Rd Suite 206
- Blue Heron Paint Company219 Ridge Ave
- B & D Construction