Hands On Painters Inc

MD
Maryland: General

4503 Leeds Ave

Baltimore, MD 21229

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Catonsville Middle School Mural Project

Catonsville Middle School Mural Project

muralist202121228
Hands on Painters was happy to team up with Sherwin Williams to sponsor this recently completed Catonsville Middle School mural! See the process by CMS's own talented artist Eric Volkmann.

Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an outside contractor to repair rotten boards or update your light fixtures. We can handle the details!...

interior painting (638)drywall (251)house painting (156)plastering (71)pressure washing (39)wallpaper removal (21)cabinet refacing (6)handyman (105)woodworking (64)deck cleaning (28)general contractors (21)water damage restoration (20)

08/03/2021

It was excellent and very professional.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of our home.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

06/15/2021

The 2 man crew from HOP did a great job. From start to finish took about 4 days. David built my window trim and did a base coat of paint on the first day, next Rich built my closet header and began installing my outlets and TV mount. When the new drywall was dry, he installed my closet doors. He took the time to remove the old floor track and readjusted my carpet to it looked more attractive. He a...

Description of Work
Window trim installed and painted, electrical outlets and tv wall mount installed. New closet doors installed with new header. Ceiling painted.

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Hands On Painters Inc - 4503 Leeds Ave, Baltimore, MD - 39371121

06/07/2021

Very professional job. Have had HOP do many paint jobs for us in the past. Have recommended to several friends. Reasonable price, quality work. Have hired them to do small molding and trim work. Very nicely done.

Description of Work
Paint small bathroom and bedroom

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate the referrals and we look forward to hearing from you for your next project!

06/02/2021

Wonderful work! Drywall repair was phenomenal! Very happy with their work and will definitely rehire. Prompt, fast, and professional.

Description of Work
Outside painting - fence, deck; deck repair, interior painting, drywall repair

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Thank you for recognizing us! It was a pleasure working with you. The Hands on Painters Team

12/14/2020

I am so pleased with the excellent results of my painting project provided by Hands On Painters. The entire team at Hands On Painters is courteous, professional, and responsive. Alex, project scheduler, was able to accommodate a very tight time table to complete the entire interior and exterior painting project for my house. Gale, office manager, always kept me informed on progress and answered al...

Description of Work
Complete home interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thank you for leaving us a glowing review! We're so glad that we could assist you!

12/12/2020

I was very impressed and pleased with the entire experience. Our walls were opened to replace a watermain pipe shortly after DPW repaired a watermain break outside our house. I emailed pictures of the holes to get a general idea of the cost. Brandon, my project manager came out to inspect in person. He said the amount of work required is more than the 16 hour/$800 coupon covered. I was ok with tha...

Description of Work
Drywall holes needed to be sealed in kitchen and bathroom

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Thank you for your thoughtfulness in leaving us a glowing review! And please let us know if we can assist you in the future! Hands on Painters (410) 242-1737

06/02/2020

don't know they collected a deposit but have not performed work Ordered the job 6 weeks ago. Can't get them to commit to a start date. Office does respond to emails within a day in most cases but only when I initiate contact. To be fair Hands on Painters was the only company of the 3 that even bothered to inquire

Description of Work
painting outside shed and building a ramp

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the comments. Hands On Painters Inc has been working hard to get painters to jobs. Our operations has been hit very hard by COVID19 issues. From off site office communications, illness, elderly care, access to supplies, to daycare for employees with schools not being open...Luckily we are coming around and our new normal is feeling better every day !... I know ...

05/18/2020

Once again Hands On Painters did a great job taking care of small projects with quick & professional results. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Fix leak by window; Repair and repaint wall; Replace ceiling fan

Category handyman service,plastering,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you for recognizing us! We appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you for your next project!

04/10/2020

Very well! This was the third time I hired Hands on Painters, and as before, I was not disappointed. The estimator, Derrick, came on time as scheduled and listened to what I wanted done. He also gave a few suggestions that, in the end, were really good suggestions. His estimate was accurate with the final cost and very fair. He had also guessed it would take 2-3 days to complete the job and that i...

Description of Work
I needed my living room and dining rooms painted, two other rooms' ceilings, as well as parts of the outside of my house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review, we hope your safe and healthy during these Covid times. Jonathan

03/16/2020

The crew did excellent work. They were considerate and highly skilled in completing the work in a timely manner. The work was of high quality and worth the price we paid.

Description of Work
Painting a bathroom & stairwell

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us an outstanding review. It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you for your next project! The Hands on Painters Team

Residential, interior & exterior painting, Handyman, Power washing, Drywall repair, Rotten trim repair, Caulking, /Glazing, Wallpaper Removal, hard to reach areas/ two story foyers and stairwells, getting homes ready for re-sale & rental.

Please see our sister company Patapsco Valley Handyman listed on Angie's List for all other services needed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard