Bright Painting & Home Improvement

5952 Turnabout Ln

Columbia, MD 21044

We accept remote payment

drywall201721701
We removed old drywall & installed new drywall. Afterwards, we installed insulation, tape, mud, plastered, sand, prime, & painted the entire room

Bright Painting & Home Improvement LLC is a small, family owned & operated business located in MD & VA. The owners is our estimator Marco and general manager Alex. Marco and Alex are available on a daily basis to ensure a complete customer satisfaction. We only use high quality products and are certified in lead paint removal. We specialize in custom painting, drywall, general home remodeling, tile, power wash, carpentry & more! We offer more than just the quality of service. We have been in business for 4 years and we have been doing this for more than 10 years....
Room Remodel  project

Paint Remodel project
Paint Remodel

interior painting

202121228

interior painting (8)house painting (1)drywall (1)

12/17/2021

Kevin G.

Marco was on time for the estimate and began the job as promised and finished when promised. They did an excellent job and I will be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/10/2021

Emily M.

Great work, everything was done perfectly and looked amazing. Also very professional. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
5 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

12/10/2021

Natalia V.

The service from the time of requesting the estimate was a great experience. I needed to have my kitchen, living, and dining room painted right before Thanksgiving and Bright Painting & Home Improvement were able to complete it on such a short notice. I will definitely be using this company again!

Description of Work
Kitchen, living & dining room

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

12/09/2021

Jennifer L.

Marco & his team did a marvelous job on my home! They were able to complete the work right before Christmas. Now my home will look more beautiful than ever for the holidays as my family will come to visit. Thanks again Bright Painting & Home Improvement!

Description of Work
Paint ceiling, walls, trim, entire house including: entryway, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, hallway bathroom, staircase, basement main area, basement bedroom, all closets

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Thank you for the kind review!

11/26/2021

Alex C.

The team arrived at exactly 7:30 am. They were very professional, I had several areas of my house being painted at once. The team worked efficiently and expertly. My walls needed some spackling and sanding which the team took care of. The team cleaned up and not a speck of dust remained. The painting jobs were done perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have painting done. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
painting

Category drywall,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

Thank you for the kind review!

11/23/2021

Raul O.

Muy bien son responsables y profesionales en su trabajo

Description of Work
paint

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Muchísimas gracias por su comentario!

11/23/2021

Lorraine C.

I needed both of my kids bedrooms to be painted and the rooms came out so beautiful. Bright Painting & Home Improvement did a phenomenal job. The pricing was reasonable too for the outcome of the job. I will definitely be coming back to this company for any future work!

Description of Work
Painting - 2 bedrooms

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

I'm so happy that you are happy with the outcome of the project! Thank you for the kind review!

11/19/2021

Esther R.

Marco and his crew did an amazing job on the prep work and paint quality. They left my home looking beautiful again. Marco was able to thoroughly explain exactly what he was going to be doing. His crew were very careful when it came to moving my furniture. I highly appreciate the communication, dedication, and hard work of Bright Painting & Home Improvement. 👍🏼

Description of Work
Painting & patching 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen, & 1 living room

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and satisfying your needs for your home!

We offer a variety of services. We specialize in custom painting interior & exterior, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, exposed ceiling repaint, deck staining, power washing, finish carpentry, floor installations, and more. We also offer services in Virginia & D.C. too!

Check, PayPal