When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brooklyn, MD
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brooklyn
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsExceptionally well. Punctuality and professionalism were instrumental to the service being performed. Arrived on time (maybe a few minutes early) as stated. Introductions were performed professionally followed by a direct briefing of the service to be performed with an estimated time for completion. Provided a walk and talk through after the lot was surveyed, allowing for additional questions and answers on the serviced as performed. Of note, W.L. Meekins responded promptly the next day and had subsequent follow up emails concerning the services being requested. Additional companies (provided by Angie's List) failed to respond to the initial inquires, which in turn lead to the decision to hire W. L. Meekins who showed sincere concern about my initial request. I also had seen their services being performed within my neighborhood a few months ago (after recognizing their stake markers and vehicle logo), which also was a deciding factor in hiring this company. My only regret is not having the projected fence line survey done at that time. Thank you, W. L. Meekins, for your professionalism and punctuality of services performed which if you have not had a lot stakeout survey done in some years or are curious as to where your property lines lie, then W. L. Meekins Land Surveyor can show you those prospects without a doubt
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsPat and his team were at our home promptly at 9 am and despite the wind and rain, they surveyed the entire property and included several additional property markers (which were requested). Pat was exceptionally competent and nice and he even took the time to answer the 100 questions that I had. Our experience could not have been better and the price was much lower than three other local land surveyor companies. In addition, I called on a Tuesday with a request to have the survey done as quickly as possible, and they were here two days later. We received several certified paper copies of their work within three business days of the land survey
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI had an excellent experience. They were significantly less expensive then the quotes we got from two other places. One of the places we got a quote from recommended them. They're an excellent source for a homeowner who wants their property surveyed. They could not have been any better.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsChecked out their webpage and requested a quote. Got a call two days later with a quote and an appointment for the next day. Very pleasant to deal with. The team arrived on time (I was late) and performed the work without waiting for me to be home. Once I arrived, they walked me around and showed me all the stakes and the boundary. Took extra time to add stakes to make it easier for me to lay out the fence line. Very professional, polite and a great experience. Price was the same as two competitors
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsSurveyor came out on time marked the property then took the time to walk me around to show me the markers.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe two surveyors arrived 45 min early on a Saturday, which I very much appreciated. They were very focused, diligent, and professional, but took the time to answer my questions. Everything went smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and would recommend them to my friends for similar work.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI've had property disputes on previous properties so was pleased to see that they dug down to the pins to identify the property boundaries. The county came out later (unrelated to this assignment) and matched to their markers.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe people for WL Meekins exceeded all my expectations. One of the three companies I had gotten estimates from to provide this service -boundary survey- for me, clearly seemed to be on top of the game from the get go. - Getting an accurate estimate from them was painless, they were pulling info about our property right on the phone, they satisfied all my questions, being that I'm a first time home owner, had plenty for them. - The appointment was quickly and conveniently set up, they were readily available for my convenience. - They were on time, even early. - Bill and assistant worked for almost two hrs, were very through. They found and re-placed markers ( Stake+ metal rods) in all four corners of my property, an additional one placed on one of the sides due to a slope. - The plat drawing arrived when they said it would, on time. Love the fact that they stuck to the estimate, there were no surprises, work was detailed oriented and thorough. I got to finally know exactly the boundaries of the land surrounding my house. Great work
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI was very happy with the work done, it took a while, but I was not in a hurry, and appreciate all the attention to detail to get it right. I don't think it was an easy job.
- Bruce Landes SurveyorWe selected another surveyor based on location, price, and reviews but I think we would have been happy with either.
Land Surveyors in Brooklyn
- Business Description:Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Bruce Landes Surveyor and his people did a great job. Rachael, in the office was especially helpful. I needed a job rushed for a real estate closing and they had a surveyor come out on a Sunday to help me meet my deadline. Very responsive and professional groupMichael K.
- Business Description:We are a Landscape Design/Build Firm that has been in business for over 40 years! ALL of our work is completed 'in house' by our crews (except decks and pools). Our attention to detail and craftsmanship puts us above the competition. We are family and woman owned. Please give us a call at 410-956-5292. MHIC#83262Recent Review:Couldn't be better. We have a large waterfront property that needed a bit of everything. The Landscape Design Center has the extensive knowledge of plants and the creativity to design for a myriad of different situations from rock gardens on a sunny slope, to shade gardens, even landscaping around a large koi pond, and successfully dealt with our terrible soil. They built a beautiful stone retaining wall, designed stone path with groundcovers, even included large boulders in landscape design. An outdated sprinkler system was repaired and vastly improved. A drainage issue in the lawn was dealt with, and they will be working on other drainage issues next to the house. The landscape lighting (virtually non-existent before) is exquisite. They always follow up and promptly dealt with anything issues. One thing I like best about them is that they work with you rather than telling you what you want. Needless to say, they’ll be working here again this yearWilliam S.
- Business Description:Full service land surveying, planning and civil engineering firm. Established in 1972. Member of the better business bureau (bbb), maryland society of surveyors, and national society of professional surveyors. Additional DBA - R T F Inc, Professional land surveyors and plannersRecent Review:They are great. Paul Ramsey came out. Everything is fine. They found a little bit of mold that's ubiquitous, and it's not a problem. He showed us a couple pieces of old antique furniture and down in the basement where some stuff was growing. He said to clean it and that would get rid of the little bit of mold that's there. he went through the whole house, and it's fine. They are very good. He was very thorough and very honest. He was even two minutes early. We used the Angies List couponPhyllis B.
- Business Description:We are a small business with less than 10 employees. We provide source based on contracts and tasks. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
- Business Description:Computer-Aided Engineering, Modeling, Design, Drafting, Procurement, Coordination, Estimating, and Permit services to private,consulting, contractor and professional firms.
- Business Description:I am a one-person sole proprietorship, using a robotic total station to do my surveying work, which I do in Baltimore and surrounding counties. I haven't used subcontractors in the past. My West Virginia licenses are Professional Engineer #9188, Professional Land Surveyor #828. I don't have a lot of experience in structural engineering, and I am not insured for that, so I don't practice it
- Business Description:Over 30 years land surveying experience in Maryland. Payment through Paypal if desired.
- Business Description:MTPLS LAND SURVEYORS is a small land surveying company offering quality land surveying.
- Business Description:Toj’s General Contracting brings 35 years of experience in residential construction site management. Whether it’s heavily forested, lightly wooded, small buildings demolition our equipment will leave your space project ready. Our Residential and Commercial Land Clearing Services Include: · Right of way clearance · Fence line clearing · Shrub clearing · Brush removal · Lot clearing for new construction · Constructio..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Brooklyn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ATCS, P.L.C.304 Harry S Truman Pkwy
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- ATCS, P.L.C.
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING5409 EAST DR
Halethorpe, Maryland 21227
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING
- MTPLS LAND SURVEYORS, LLC1818 POT SPRING ROAD
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland 21093
- MTPLS LAND SURVEYORS, LLC
- RTF Associates Inc142 E Main St
Westminster, Maryland 21157
- RTF Associates Inc
- Survey Associates200 Grays Road
Harwood, Maryland 20776
- Survey Associates