Arrue Cleaning Service

With Angi since August 2016

Laurie's Cleaning & Other Services

Christian owned & operated. Accepting Office Cleaning and pet sitting. Available as of July, openings are available on Mondays / Fridays p.m. and Tuesday a.m. or afternoon.

Magical Touch Cleaning

Teresa's Cleaning Service Inc

We are a family owned company which offers house cleaning, maid services, and move-in and move-out cleaning in Howard County and surrounding areas. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one time, and occasional cleanings. We've been in business since 1989. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012!

04/12/2017

Laura A.

Excellent job and very thorough! Great price.

Description of Work
Bi monthly cleaning of home.

02/27/2017

Christophe D.

Veronica has been cleaning our home for the last 2 months. We are very impressed with her thoroughness! She and her team do a great job! They are very efficient but don't cut corners. She is easy to get in touch with and very flexible. We are thrilled! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Routine monthly cleaning.

01/05/2017

Becky B.

This cleaning crew did a wonderful job. They are very efficient and attentive to details. the price is fair and the quality superb. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
They cleaned my 5,000 sq ft home

12/16/2016

Robert L.

Excellent. They showed up on time, cleaned everything perfectly and did it in a timely manner. Would def. hire again!!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning.

11/02/2016

Emma P.

The staff was pleasant and professional

Description of Work
Veronica and her staff cleaned my whole house in 3 hours for an event I was hosting and I must say my place was spotless.

10/31/2016

Ingrid A.

Fantastic job by Arrue Cleaning Services.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house, including making beds,doing laundry, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning all appliances, bathrooms.

09/22/2016

Maya S.

Arrue Cleaning Services always does an amazing job cleaning my house. They come every other week and are very professional, dependable, trustworthy and easy to work with/contact. They always take their time to make sure everything is cleaned and done properly. They do everything exactly the way I ask them to and even go above and beyond what is asked of them. I've never had any issues with them and I would 100% recommend them for any of your cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Cleans my house on a bi-weekly basis.

09/14/2016

Christine S.

Arrue Cleaning is my go-to cleaning company for all of our vacation rental homes. They understand the level of perfection needed for high end vacation rentals. Spotless clean and attention to details down to making the perfectly inviting bed. The owner is always onsite. This is not a company that sends in a different crew each time. She builds a relationship with the homeowner, the management company and the guest. What I like best about Arrue is that she does not run a contract/cookie cutter business. Each home, each cleaning is personal and can be adjusted to your needs. Arrue is also the cleaning company for my personal home, not just my vacation rental home management business. I trust them and know that everything will be spotless.

Description of Work
Pre and post rental cleaning for vacation rental homes.