Why grow real grass when you can install artificial grass around a pool? Learn the pros and cons of the best artificial grass options for around your pool or pool deck.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Annapolis, MD
There are 11 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Annapolis
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWhen exactly as scheduled per the timeline given during the estimate. Team was always very quick returning calls and with following up with my questions and concerns.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe decided, (as many of us did) last Spring 2021 to put in a new pool in the "footprint" of our old one (we removed). After much searching and reviewing of "reviews", we went with A&S because of their company longevity and referral (we went to see the pool) of a friend. Jay our salesman, and Tyler our Project Manager were very professional and also made you know they each cared about the project. There were some minor holdups, (as any big construction) but all in all, we have one beautiful, working, and easy to care for in-ground pool on our lovely farm, thanks to A&S. (in less than 11 weeks
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThere were a few hiccups during the project, because of the Pandemic, but Anthony Sylvan made good on all that was promised. This is our second year with our pool. I have used there service to open and close and will continue to. All over very satisfied with the quality of our pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsPlease do your research and check Anthony Sylvans reviews on BBB and social media. We chose Anthony Sylvan to build our inground pool because we wanted a company that would warrant their work and be in business for years to come. Our pool was completed in June 2016. Within 11 months a rebar bleed appeared in our deep-end. Since then, our nightmare with their customer service team begun. Throughout our 6 years we’ve had 5 rebar bleeds in various spots of our pool. We’ve decided to consult three swimming pool contractors about our situation and all three said the issue will likely continue to occur each year due to the pool shell being improperly installed. All three companies explained that the only way to correctly address the continual rebar bleed issue is to remove any exposed rebar, apply a waterproofing bonding agent to the entire pool then replaster. I did some research online and found the same solution. With this being the 3rd time, I’ve had to contact the warranty department I reached out to my previous contact and as expected he ignored my email. I opened a warranty claim and the general manager of the Mid-Atlantic region reached out to me. When he spoke to me about my issue his response was “your plaster is no longer within the warranty period. However, we are willing to fix the new bleed as a customer service gesture. You would be responsible for refilling the pool water, but we are happy to plaster over the affected area if you would like”. Since this is our 5th bleed and we’ve been down this road before, I let the manager know that my concern is that we cannot know where all the possible future bleeds could be located as well as it would be unsightly. He told me that if I changed my mind to reach out to him. This is not the type of craftsmanship or customer service I’d expect out of a company who prides themselves on 75 years of service and “Built for Life”. We now have to get another contractor to resurface our 6-year-old pool for $12k and hope that the courts will hold Anthony & Sylvan accountable to recoup the costs
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsA&S were the most responsive pool company I had to come to the house for the initial appointment. The sales/design person was very patient with me and explained the process thoroughly and the options available, with price considerations for each option. He designed and pool for me, and then we worked together to get a beautiful final design. Then immediately we started working with the Project Manager for my project, and it went very fast after that - he explained how things would work and visited the progress on site often. The PM remained very accessible to me throughout the process, as well as the sales/design person. A&S's communication every step of the way was much appreciated, and all of their subs were very respectful and did amazing, professional work. We were lucky with weather and the whole process was finished with pool fill about 9-10 weeks after initial dig. They worked with me the entire way to make sure that the options I wanted and look I was going for was achieved, and definitely helped me understand how to operate the pool system. This was my first pool build ever and I would definitely recommend A&S to any friend or family. And btw - pricing was the best out there too
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsTimely and easy to work with, design was great , people were courteous and respectful, sub contractors were great !!
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsFrom start to finish I was very pleased. Starting with our salesperson, to our project manager and the various contractors all were helpful, hardworking, and responsive. Overall we had a great experience and would recommend Anthony and Sylvan. We are very pleased with how everything turned out and enjoying our new pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe work went smoothly, each of the subcontractors used by Anthony & Sylvan were wonderful. They were knowledgeable, answered any questions we had, arrived when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves, and were extremely pleasant to work with. The Anthony & Sylvan crew were great from Doug (sales guy), Jeremy & Tyler (project managers) very responsive to our needs and questions. Would recommend highly
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThings went well. Project took longer than expected but tuned out exactly how we wanted it built. Built 18ft x 40ft gunite pool, all equipment and heater were installed, upgraded plaster to crystal stones smooth which turned out amazing, and had about 1000sqft of paver patio installed around the pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony and Sylvan did a fantastic job on our pool. Tom Bowers made the design and consultation process so simple and spent a lot of time designing the pool to exactly what we wanted. At all points in the process, information was just a call away. We are nearly a year into pool ownership and we'd easily make the same decision to go with Anthony and Sylvan again
Last update on September 7, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Annapolis
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
From soaks to aerobics to cold dips, having a plunge pool offers tons of benefits. Learn everything you need to know about DIY plunge pool ideas and tips.
Pool heating doesn’t need to cost you a fortune. How to heat a pool goes well beyond gas heaters or heat pumps. Here are 11 tips and tricks for warmer water.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Cape Saint Claire,
- Severna Park,
- Riviera Beach,
- Lake Shore,
- Glen Burnie,
- Curtis Bay,
swimming pool companies in Annapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Pools & SpasPO Box 869
Reisterstown, Maryland 21136
- ABAR Home Improvements384 White Fence Dr
Westminster, Maryland 21157
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
Springfield, Virginia 22151
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
Jessup, Maryland 20794
- A-1 Pools & Spas
- Bad Monkey836 Ritchie Hwy
Severna park, Maryland 21146
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
Rockville, Maryland 20850
- Beltsville Paving5024 Montgomery Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043
- Brightview BuildersPO Box 688
Arnold, Maryland 21012
- BUDDING BRANCH LANDSCAPE & DESIGN14900 TRIADELPHIA RD
Glenelg, Maryland 21737
- Budget Landscaping & Construction3130 Spencerville Rd
Burtonsville, Maryland 20866
- Bad Monkey
- Elite Pools400 East Pratt Street, Suite 800
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
- Elite Pools
- Finney Contracting, LLC607 S Camp Meade Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
- Finney Contracting, LLC
- GREAT SCAPES BY E S I INC102 E Bay Front Rd
Deale, Maryland 20751
- GREAT SCAPES BY E S I INC
- Homestead Design & Build23345 WHitetail Rd
Smithsburg, Maryland 21783
- Homestead Design & Build
- old world pool service llc5707-7 Church Road
Bowie, Maryland 20720
- old world pool service llc
- REGINA POOLS & SPAS2066 York Rd.
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland 21093
- REGINA POOLS & SPAS
- The Sharper Cut Inc11602 Cheltenham Rd
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
- The Sharper Cut Inc