National Floors Direct Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

4.3

40 Robbie Rd

Avon, MA 02322

National Floors Direct offers installation services for carpet, hardwood floors, laminate floors and vinyl floors. NFD offers next-day installation, interest free financing and free furniture removal. National Floors Direct guarantees to beat any competitors legitimate written estimate by 15% or

11/30/2022

Stephanie S.

I am very pleased with my new carpets. From start to finish, National Floors Direct team members were very pleasant and professional. They answered my many questions in a timely manner, prior to installation. The installers were very courteous and professional, as well. They moved all my heavy furniture and didn't leave until all pieces were put back in place - exactly the way they found it. I would definitely recommend this company. My order # is MD10898.

Description of Work
new carpet throughout my condo (living/dining room area and 3 bedrooms)

11/28/2022

Matthew B.

Was in need of a quick bedroom installation to accommodate a child’s room prior to moving into a new house. A National Floors sales rep was able to meet with me in my home within a two days, and helped us choose the right style we needed at the price point we were looking at. The installation team arrived the next business day, and installed the carpet over the course of a couple of hours (one bedroom). Installation team was respectful of our home and provided assurance during and after the installation that it was up to standard. Carpet was stretched well, and seams were completely unnoticeable. The whole installation process from call to installation was four business days, and the quality and service were remarkable within that timeframe. I would highly recommend this service based on my experience with other installers; National Floors has installed carpet in two of my bedrooms thus far, and we plan on using them in the future for our carpeting needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation for One Bedroom

11/28/2022

Anna T.

National Floors Direct was amazing from start to finish!!! Kevin was absolutely amazing to work with! He explained the whole installation process to me and it was an absolute pleasure to work with! Kevin was very knowledgeable and helped me pick out the perfect flooring. Everything went as planned and the installation was done as promised. The crew that did the installation work reached out the morning of, arrived on time, worked very efficiently, and cleaned up the area! They were very respectful and polite and the 3 rooms I installed flooring in look amazing! They removed the old carpet and flooring and removed all the debris! If I need flooring done in the future I am definitely going to be a repeat customer. Thank you so much for making the experience wonderful and the process seamless. Thank You!

Description of Work
Removed carpet and old flooring from three rooms and installed new flooring throughout.

11/25/2022

Colleen G.

Great buying experience. Easy to setup the meeting and came to out home. Installation quick and awesome floors. Installers clean and neat and quick. Would highly recommend National Floors Direct.

Description of Work
Flooring for basement and stairway. Leveled floors as needed. Great installation experience. Clean and quick install process. Great service overall.

11/22/2022

Paola S.

All went smooth from initial visit.purchase”””Installer was prompt, professional and friendly. He wasted no time, we are thrilled with finished product. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Carpet removal and installation

11/16/2022

Lori P.

Highly recommend! From the beginning I knew we would have a great experience with national floors direct. The consultation was thorough and I can tell they truly cared about my budget. There was no hidden costs, what I was quoted is what I paid, nothing popped up at the end. One day of work and the entire job was finished. Quick and clean. I didn’t even have to sweep after! It was ready for all my stuff to be brought back in. We only had our upper level done, but we are already thinking about what we would like done to our lower level in the near future. We will be booking with them again!

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and installing vinyl floors

11/15/2022

Amber L.

National Floors Direct was a great company to work with. Estimator was knowledgeable about their products and was friendly and helpful to meet our needs with quick install. The installers were friendly, on time and kept the area clean from start to finish. Really happy with how everything turned out. Excellent company.

Description of Work
Basement floor was carpeted

11/10/2022

Judy K.

I was skeptical. I had used another similar company one time with poor results. National Floors Direct showed up on time. They called to give me updates. They were fast, courteous, and professional. The product was great. Installation complete in a very timely fashion. Very happy customer.

Description of Work
install and remove old carpeting

11/07/2022

Anna G.

I am very pleased with my carpet installation from national floors direct. They were very easy to deal with. They came through on all their promises. I will definitely use them in the future. I highly recommend them. Anna Gorton

Description of Work
Carpet installation

11/07/2022

Michael C.

To start with, our salesperson was very helpful in narrowing down our carpet choices (there were many of them), including suggesting the pattern/color that we ultimately went with. We picked a carpet that was not in stock, but he was able to put a rush on it and have it installed about two weeks later. The installer came as scheduled and reviewed all the details of the installation with me prior to starting. I watched the installation process; everything was done with care and precision - nothing was rushed. The final results look and feel excellent.

Description of Work
Basement carpeting installation

11/03/2022

Dylan H.

I have had a very positive experience with NFD after my brother recommended them. I couldn't believe how fast they were able to schedule a free in-home estimate/consult and then had the carpet installed only a few days later! Installers were very polite and considerate of my home and were done quickly. They make sure you approve the work before they leave. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
New office space needed carpet installed over tile, about 144 square feet

11/01/2022

Janice P.

I can't say enough about National Floors Direct. Everything was effortless from start to finish. The appointment set up was fast and easy. The rep was here on time with samples according to our specifications. The got the beautiful carpet installed within 48 hours and we are thrilled with the outcome

Description of Work
Living room carpet installation

10/20/2022

Kathy W.

I absolutely love my floor! I wish I had done this years ago. My bedroom and hallway have been completely transformed. I would recommend using National Floors Direct for any type of flooring. They are very professional and installation was complete within days of my initial inquiry. I plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Vinyl Floor Installation

10/17/2022

Cathy S.

Within a few weeks of installation pieces of the flooring separated. I took pictures and sent them to the company. They said in writing that day would come in and fix the problems that I had identified. The day they were scheduled the first appointment got canceled, the reschedule got canceled, and finally a worker came and did some measurements. He said I would hear from them when the materials came in within a couple of weeks. No calls. When I inquired about it I was told that they were not going to fix the problem. When I filed a complaint with BBB they told BBB they had done to work and they were not going to do it again. The fact of the matter is they never did the work that they told me in writing they would do. They are nothing but a bunch of liars that do not do quality work. Do not show up on time. Do not follow through with anything that they say that they will do beyond the first installation which was poor quality work. That initial installation included mailing one of the quarter rounds into nothing but air and they will not come back and fix that problem! It keeps falling out of the wall and has 2 Inch Nails sticking out! A very dangerous situation. Steer clear and avoid at all costs!

Description of Work
I had lvp installed in my kitchen, dining room, and half bath.

10/15/2022

Rachel M.

Having National Floors Direct Inc install our recent new carpet was seemless from start to finish. We were able to get an appointment with samples, an estimate, and an install date all within a few days of our initial call. The salesman who came to our house was knowledgable, professional, and did not try to upsell us out of our budgeted cost range. He went over the entire process and explained how the carpet was made and where it came from as well as the warranty. The two people who came to install the carpet were courteous and also professional. They cleaned up after installation and had us inspect everything. From start to finish it only took a few days. We are very pleased with the outcome and would recommend National Floors Direct Inc to anyone. I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review.

Description of Work
Carpet Purchase and Install

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/13/2022

James A.

Very, very pleased with the carpet and installation I received from National Floors Direct. Honest, upfront and fair pricing. Salesman was professional and very knowledgeable. Installed my carpet only a few days after ordering. I highly recommend this company for your next flooring project.

Description of Work
New carpet

10/13/2022

Ali S.

From start to finish, my experience with National Floors Direct was superb. It was really easy and quick to set up a time for someone to come out and give me an estimate. The estimator was super nice and helpful - he gave us tons of options to choose from and was really knowledgeable about the entire process and product line. On the day of the install, the crew was on time and really efficient. They did an incredible job and were sure to clean the entire workspace. It looks totally amazing and my basement is now super cozy - way better than it was before!

Description of Work
Needed my basement recarpeted

10/08/2022

scott R.

I needed my downstairs floor redone. After talking to the salesmen everything was smooth and pressure free. Honest prices and great quality products. The installers showed up on time and were very respectable. They accomplished the job in a super speedy timely fashion. Great work and will recommend.

Description of Work
Vinyl flooring

10/07/2022

Mary Ann M.

We used National Floors Direct for new Luxury Vinyl Plank floor throughout our condo. They provided the best experience from the initial meeting where they brought numerous samples for us to choose from, to the most competitive price on our selection, and met the short deadline we needed for the installation. The Installers were the most detailed, professional team we have ever worked with on any renovation. I was truly surprised at how everything worked out for our project. It looks amazing and we will always use National Floors Direct on any future flooring needs. The end result was so much more than we expected. Try them - you will be amazed at the ease of the process and end result.

Description of Work
Removal of Carpet and Installation of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring

10/05/2022

Kim S.

I saw an advertisement on TV and was in the process of shopping for flooring and someone to install. I called National Floors Direct and scheduled a free in-home estimate. My appointment was for a Wednesday. Will was punctual, personable and knowledgeable regarding flooring. He made me feel like we had known each other forever, offering great advice and not trying to over sell flooring i didnt need. After picking out the vinyl laminate floor... I was pleased ro know they offered 12-month interest free financing. I scheduled the installation for the following Monday. The installers were courteous and very professional. They took the time to ensure the flooring was correct and went to work. It was a fairly small room in my basement and 2 hours later, the job was complete. The floors are gorgeous. I called customer service and was asked ... 'is this Ms Kim Sheppard'. Love the personal touch Would definitely recommend and entrust with any future projects.

Description of Work
Vinyl Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

09/30/2022

Billy B.

Everything was great. The salesman and the service guys were all top notch.

Description of Work
Floor Installatio

09/24/2022

Mary F.

On 9/21 I received carpet installation from National Floors Direct. In all communication I was told furniture in the rooms would be moved (not disassembled) but the installers proceeded to take my $1,000 bed apart in 7 pieces without my permission and broke the bed. A bracket was broken off of the bed frame that prevented the bed from being able to be put back together. The installers also shoved the pieces of the bed into a room, breaking a lamp, and the mattress into my bathroom. All without my permission.When I attempted to ask why they did this, the installers did not understand my question (they spoke Spanish and I do not), and just proceeded with the job, ignoring my presence and questions. When the bed did not go back together they continued to ignore me and laugh/smirk at my questions. They only attempted to communicate with my partner when he returned home from work via a phone translator. When they couldn’t fix the bed, they left. We attempted to contact our sales manager, and customer service many times and received no help. We were told “it’s not that bad, it’s not like we are sleeping out in the cold”. I am currently pregnant and they left me with no bed to sleep in. Customer service and our sales rep did nothing to assist and have still not offered any assistance or compensation for the damage.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

09/23/2022

Jeff H.

The experience with National Floor Direct was very nice from start to finish. After the initial contact with them I was scheduled for an appointment in less than 10 minutes. My salesperson explained everything and gave an estimate right at what I figured the cost would be. Had to wait for our particular style to come in after ordering, but that was not a big deal. Install happened the day it was promised and was done in one day. Happy with install and space was complete and clean when installers left. Good experience overall.

Description of Work
Floor installation

09/23/2022

James J.

The salesperson was knowledgeable. The salesperson was also courteous. And the salesperson also responded to my emails. Both the salesperson and installers were on time. When we made a change in color (before installation), it was handled quickly and professionally. The new floor looks great!

Description of Work
New Rigid Core Floor Installed

09/15/2022

Craig T.

Referencing purchase order FL12643 with National Floors Direct. The crew from National Floors Direct that installed my vinyl planks arrived on time. During their installation they answered all of my questions. They cleaned up as they worked and picked up everything when the job was complete. They took me to both bathrooms and my kitchen to review their work. Their completed job was completed as promised and on time. I received a call asking how everything went once the job was completed and thanked for choosing NFD.

Description of Work
Install vinyl planks in kitchen & 2 bathrooms

Category hardwood floor