National Floors Direct Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

4.1

National Floors Direct offers installation services for carpet, hardwood floors, laminate floors and vinyl floors. NFD offers next-day installation, interest free financing and free furniture removal. National Floors Direct guarantees to beat any competitors legitimate written estimate by 15% or the flooring is free. Mailing address: PO Box 1311 Long Island City, NY 11101....

Phil's Floor Services

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining .

Davis Hardwood Flooring

Davis Hardwood Flooring is an independent, local, family operated business. We are dedicated to first-rate customer service for both private and commercial clients. With years of experience we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and competitive pricing. Whether you are looking to have new wood floors installed or hoping to have your existing floors brought back to life, our craftsmen at Davis Hardwood Flooring have the skills and experience to help you get started.

SUPERIOR HARDWOOD FLOORS

HARDWOOD FLOORING INSTALLATION AND REFINISHING.

12/03/2021

National Floors Direct updated my bedroom floors. Job well done. They were called again and bedroom 1 floors were also replaced. I really love my floors.The Cherry Spice wood floors looks beautiful .

Description of Work
Bedroom #1 wood floors

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

12/03/2021

We found National Floors Direct to be extremely easy and efficient to work with. We scheduled and in home assessment and quote that was quick easy and fair. Scheduling the installation was just as simple. The team showed up on time and worked out of our way until the job was done. The carpet looks great and we are very satisfied with the entire experience. This is an honest review for my order MA18778.

Description of Work
New Carpet Installation

11/30/2021

LOVE MY NEW FLOORS! First time using National Floors Direct and the experience could not have been better. From the time of making appointment until installation everything went smoothly. Our sales person came prepared, on time and with lots of options. He was super knowledgeable and gave us great quality and pricing. Installation was on time and very professional. And they cleaned everything up! Great experience and highly recommend. Will definitely use them again! We could not be happier! PO#: NJ28414

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Stairs

11/29/2021

The free in home estimate was painless and scheduled within days. The sale rep really took the time to understand my concerns and needs. After purchase the installation was scheduled within a reasonable time frame and communication throughout the process was great. During installation the techs arrived promptly and got right to work. They were in and out within 3 hours and the floor looks perfect. I have no complaints. National floor direct exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Replace my kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/29/2021

We would 100% recommend NFD to anyone looking for carpet. Sales rep, consult team, and installers were awesome. They got this done before the thanksgiving holiday per our request. Everything happened so quickly and perfectly!! Many colors are low on stock, but our sales person made sure we got one that we were 100% happy with! Much appreciated!!!

Description of Work
Carpet install

11/29/2021

Had a great experience working with National Floors Direct. I was pressed for time and needed the job done quickly. The sales person came out and spent a decent amount of time working with me to get the best price (they beat the competitor as promised!). The installers arrived in the window of time and worked diligently to get the job done in one day. They were professional and polite. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others!

Description of Work
Replaced Flooring in Upstairs bedrooms

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/27/2021

Very well - Great sales rep, efficient ordering process, good communications throughout my project, and job well done, including cleanup.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation in Basement

11/27/2021

National Floors Direct was fantastic. They were prompt and flexible with their estimate times. NFD was able to get close to a previous estimate with a guaranteed installation date of 2 weeks. The installers were quick and efficient. I will use national floors again for any of my flooring needs. I also received a gift for taking the extra time to leave a review!

Description of Work
New carpet

11/24/2021

Our experience with National Floors Direct was very good. The customer service was outstanding from the quoting process through installation. The workmanship was professional. The site was left in pristine condition. I will use them again.

Description of Work
carpet installation

11/24/2021

I was very happy with my new floors. The salesman was knowledgeable. They even rushed and got the project done before the holidays. The installers were neat, courteous, prompt and efficent. I will be using them again to finish my new home.

Description of Work
Kitchen and dining room floors

Category hardwood floor

Carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl flooring sales & installation.

Re-surfacing, refinishing existing hardwood flooring.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa