Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Jamaica Plain, MA
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Jamaica Plain
- RealMapInfo LLC.This company was amazing to work with when I needed my land surveyed. They were very professional and did some leg work before even giving me a quote. From the time of quote to completion took a total of 10 days. Other companies were saying 5-7 weeks to complete the project. The price was reasonable and thousands under what other companies quoted me. They did everything they said they would do - land markers and a PDF of the certified plot survey registered with the county registry of deeds. I would gladly work with this company and Todd again
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- Essex Engineering And SurveyFrank did a mortgage plot plan for us - then told us he would followup with a land survey - and kept delaying - which had us loose approx 4 weeks of time - then, he completely stopped answering texts and phone calls. We even called him from a different number, one minute after he had not picked up our number, and he answered. Flakey and unprofessional. I would avoid at all costs and don't waste your time. Disrespectful
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
Last update on May 26, 2022
Land Surveyors in Jamaica Plain
Deals in Jamaica Plain for land surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- West Roxbury,
- Chestnut Hill,
- Brookline Village,
- Mission Hill,
- Newton Center,
- Hyde Park,
- Milton Village,
- Newton Highlands,
- Newton Upper Falls,
- Needham Heights,
land surveyors in Jamaica Plain
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Boston Contractors and Developers LLC7 Bismarck Street
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts 02130
- Boston Contractors and Developers LLC
- BENNETT ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING INC114B State Rd. PO BOX 297
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts 02562
- BENNETT ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING INC
- EVERETT M BROOKS COMPANY49 LEXINGTON ST
West Newton, Massachusetts 02465
- EVERETT M BROOKS COMPANY
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC224 DEDHAM ST STE 4
Norfolk, Massachusetts 02056
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC
- Pat Gibbs Landscaping11 Hillsview
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
- Pat Gibbs Landscaping
- Ricker Associates Home & Building Inspections Llc36 Londonderry Rd
Marblehead, Massachusetts 01945
- Ricker Associates Home & Building Inspections Llc
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.
- VTP ASSOCIATES958 WATERTOWN ST
West Newton, Massachusetts 02465
- VTP ASSOCIATES
- Waterscapes of New EnglandPO Box 112
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
- Waterscapes of New England