Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Brockton, MA
There are 92 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Brockton
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them.
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingOutstanding service by Jose and his crew. I called him earlier in the week to make an appointment and he showed up that same week, as requested, with a full crew ready to go. Arrived on time. Performed everything I asked professionally and respectfully. Cleaned up after themselves. Everything looks beautiful. I have a tendency be picky and hard to please but Jose and crew met all my expectations. I would use them again without question read less
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours read less
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping has for many years been taking care of our yard (lawn and bushes) in spring, summer and fall and snow removal in winter. They are reliable and do a good job. We can always count on them. Especially after a heavy snowfall, we are delighted when they arrive with their plow and shovels read less
- Macauley Brothers IncBest yard has looked!! Professional, on time, courteous! Called office and Kathy answered and got me on a schedule right away. Crew came exactly when they were supposed to. I was out front when they arrived and Ed the foreman introduced himself , covered the scoop of work (he knew exactly what I asked for) and crew got right to work. Ed did the edging exactly how I asked , curvy and deep. Ed was extremely friendly and professional. Crew never stopped working and did more work in hours than previous landscaping company did in days!! When job was done Ed rang bell and had me walk yard to make sure it was done to my liking. Better than I expected!! Ed and crew even fixed up a few areas of yard that I had never really paid attention to and it make a big impact. Already booked next lawn cut and fall cleanup! read less
- Macauley Brothers IncI have used Macauley Bros Inc. in the past for fall clean up and this time I need a full yard fix. I find their pricing to be reasonable and their crews they have are very professional and do a great job. Most of my yard is on the curve of a hill with a steep incline and due to the rain in July and heat in August it was a hot mess. I had Edson and his crew arrive at my house and they worked non stop until the afternoon and what an amazing job they did. My yard looks like a yard is supposed to now. Would definitely hire Macauley again and in fact will be as they are replacing the fence around my dog's pen area read less
- Macauley Brothers IncWe could not be happier with the work Bernie, Gus and his team did on the front of our house (new walkway, driveway, new lawn with sod and two ornamental trees). Bernie is very responsive and constantly communicated with us throughout the process. Most of all, he cares. They did the work as if it was their own home, not only making it beautiful but using their expertise to make it more functional/useable. His crew, Gus and team, are highly skilled, professional and hardworking. They are very customer service oriented – Bernie and Gus listened to my requests and addressed every one of them to my complete satisfaction. The team worked efficiently and they leave the job site clean and tidy every day. The front of our house is totally transformed and we received numerous compliments from neighbors and walkers around the neighborhood about how great it looks. We highly recommend Macauley Brothers read less
- H&H Property ManagementJustin and crew do an outstanding job, always. We have been using them for several years now for routine mowing, spring/fall clean-ups, weeding, fertilizer, seeding, etc. This year we asked Justin to do a major backyard project involving tree removal, grading, installation of a stone wall, replacement of our patio with a larger one that includes a stone fire pit, and a bunch of new trees and plantings. They are extremely attentive to detail and created a beautiful result. I recommend them very highly read less
- Brothers LandscapingThey were great! Very responsive, professional and punctual. They worked hard to remove some old bushes and left everything very clean and looking great. Their prices were good too for the area. I would highly recommend them to anymore!
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionYou know you hired the right guys when a neighbor calls to complement the job they did on your front yard. I first called Done Right just to haul out some yard waste, but Bruce was so easy to work with, I asked him to take a shot at the neglected trees and shrubs in the front yard. I'm glad I did. The property looks great now, and he fixed some bad pruning decisions I had made the previous year. Happy neighbors and tenants - thanks Bruce read less
Lawn Services in Brockton
- Business Description:Ronaldo’s Landscaping Services has been providing landscaping services to the Concord,MA area since 2001. Our business is driven by honesty, integrity and the commitment to excellence that we bring to every project. That same commitment to excellence yields many well founded relationships with our clients. With such great customer service, we are commited to returning your calls in 24 hours or less read lessRecent Review:The best. They show up early and work harder than anyone. Honestly, I didn't think the tree removals were possible. It was ruining both the foundation and fence. Everything was precisely the way I wanted it, at a price which was considerably less than I expected. No unwanted destruction, lots of care. They removed the fabric, but left the budding hyacinths somehow. People I don't know are walking by and yelling out compliments read lessThomas T.
- Business Description:ProLand Landscaping by David Landry is a full-service landscaping and home services company. My vision is to emphasize an atmosphere that will promote great lasting relationships for you and future clients. My focus is to communicate clearly about what you want from me as a service provider. How I can make the idea you've always had for your yard a reality read lessRecent Review:This is a very difficult review to write. The work was finally completed and the final appearance is good, but we are very upset with the total mismanagement of the costs and material for this job, and the frightening, unprofessional way we were treated at the end. Throughout this entire job, we were constantly confronted with attempts to extort more and more money, and were constantly being shortchanged on materials, in addition to numerous other issues. Dealing with this project has caused us an incredible amount of unnecessary stress, and we simply cannot recommend ProLand on this basis. We are also distrust the information on Angi.com after this experience. To be clear, this review is based on our experience with Dave Landry, the owner of ProLand, and does not reflect some of his employees, specifically Ronnie, whose work on the painting was phenomenal, and Adam, who also did a great job on the stonework as well. Both of them were incredibly polite, kind, and respectful, and they did really good work. The scope of what we requested for this job never changed. We even sent Dave an image showing exactly what we wanted for the front steps when requesting a quote. We had originally signed off on a final cost of $6730.00 for the whole project, including labor and materials for all of the following (which is not what we actually received): Walkway Installs, Over-all length, 36'. Width, 4'. (8) preformed granite steps. Incl. walkway off back deck stairs. Borders, 2 block high, plus cap. border will be 5" from grade to top of cap. Brussel's Block 4". 100 lineal ft. Decorative wall cap. Painting front landing and rear deck. We understood this cost to include the stairs curving up from the existing wall, as per the image we sent him. Then on the first day, he requested a change order for an additional $850.00, saying he hadn't planned to place the stairs along the wall, like the image, and to do so he would need to build a retaining wall, which he would integrate into our existing wall. Then that additional cost increased to $1000.00, when he said the materials for the retaining wall were more expensive than he anticipated; $548.34 as per the receipt he provided to us. We signed the $1000.00 change order, which states "We will add a retaining wall. It will be an extension to the existing wall. The return will compliment the over-all project." Then, after we had already paid that additional $1000.00, we discovered that he purchased the wrong size material, and it would not fit with our existing wall. Dave's solution was for us to pay even further additional costs via another change order, so he could build a planter box between the old wall and the new wall, which is not something we wanted or had ever asked for. We instead had to go out and obtain the correct size material ourselves, at our own cost, in order for him to complete the wall as agreed upon. The retaining wall was built using the material we provided. He told us he only used $100.00 worth of the capstones that he had purchased, and he took back the rest of the wrong size material, saying he could use it on another job. We therefore told him we were owed a credit of $448.34 (which is $548.34 minus $100.00), as we had to provide the material for the wall ourselves. Next, Dave said he would need to change the material used for the steps and for the border in the backyard, as he said he was not able to obtain the granite pre-formed steps nor the Brussels Block and caps, as we originally signed off on. So the steps were instead built using individual stone blocks, and the border was built using cobblestone, only 3 inches high with no cap, both changes to which we agreed without any change in the final cost. Also, we had signed off on 8 steps for the front walk, and he only actually installed 7. This is a change in the amount of steps that he made on his own, without our input. Then he said he ran out of the paving stones needed for the project, even though he himself had originally marked out the areas to be paved, not us, and he should have planned for the correct amount of material. Because of this, he said he could not complete both the front and back walk as planned with the material he had on site. He said we would need to buy additional material at our own expense to finish, if he could find the material at all. And so again we had to provide him with our own material, at our own cost, in order for him to complete the back walk. We told him to use the remaining pavers to finish the front, and provided flagstones (out of our own pockets) to finish the back walk, since he didn't have enough material and wasn't willing to pay for it, even though both labor and material for the back walk was supposed to be included in the overall cost. Next, he said he didn't even have enough pavers to finish the edging for the front walk, and wanted to finish the front walkway edges with the cobblestone that was left over from the back border. This would have meant a mismatch in the materials used for the front walk, as the edging for the front was already partially completed. We were very clear that we did not want the cobblestone in the front, and he finally agreed to buy one layer of a pallet of pavers (approx 3'x3') just to finish the edges on the front walk. And then he claimed that he did not have enough capstones to finish the front wall, so that he would have to buy more, again at our cost. Yet when we asked him to line up what was left of the capstones to see how much may be needed, we found multiple useable ones left in a broken rock pile that had been piling up to the side of our driveway. When retrieving these and lining up all of the caps, there was more than enough material to finish capping off the wall. On top of all this, he damaged our driveway with his equipment, so that now needs to be repaired, and it appears that he also damaged and tried to patch the foundation of our house, after he said he needed to level the concrete under the back deck stairs next to the foundation (see attached photos). Finally, there were issues with one of the workers who was very loudly screaming the f-word at his coworkers throughout an entire day, disturbing both us as well as the neighbor's children (who were outside playing in their yard), and also we received complaints from our neighbors because Dave brought his dog to our property and left it unleashed, so it charged at and frightened people who were walking their own dogs on our street. At the time, Dave did apologize to us and stopped bringing his dog to our house. He also apologized for and removed the offensive worker, claiming he had fired him, but that worker later came to our house to apologize (which we appreciated) and he told us he would not be fired but was moved to another job. The final cost of the job we had agreed upon was $7730.00, including the $1000.00 change order. This was supposed to include the cost for all of the labor and material, including the material for the retaining wall and the back walk, both of which we instead had to provide ourselves. In spite of all of the issues and changes he made, we only ever requested a credit for the wrong-size material which Dave took back and said he would use on another job. And we never complained about the fact that the job took twice as long as Dave had estimated- he said it would be done in 2 weeks but it actually took twice as long. Upon completion of the work, we paid Dave the final payment minus the $448.34, which we had told him we would do. He then became enraged by this and he began yelling at and berating my wife in our driveway, who was home alone and very upset by his behavior, to the point where Dave's employee actually came over to check if she was ok. Overall this has been an incredibly upsetting and stressful experience and we are left wishing we had hired another contractor. We later found out that ProLand Landscaping has an F rating from the Better Business Bureau, and is listed there as also doing business as Landry Lanscaping, which had a very poor rating on Angi.com but now has mysteriously disappeared from the site- after we questioned Dave about his connection to that company. (Dave told us that he used to own Landry Landscaping but that it is now run by his brother, from whom he is estranged, yet Dave's emails still come from "Landry Landscaping" and we found out that he actually brought his brother to our house to consult on the project, telling us that he was his "friend".) ProLand has a service award from Angi.com, which is incredibly surprising considering our experience, and the fact that the prior poor reviews under Landry Landscaping have suddenly disappeared. This has left us very reluctant to trust the ratings and recommendations from Angi.com in the future and we are strongly questioning our membership read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FULL LANDSCAPING COMPANY SERVICE, WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. OUR SPECIALTY IS TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. (908) 456-5279 CALL US ABOUT YOUR SPRING CLEANUP, SOD INSTALLATION, TREE SERVICE, PATIOS. DON'T FORGET TO ASK US ABOUT YOUR HARDSCAPE PROJECT, PAVER INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALL. WE ALSO DO MASONRY- GET 15% OFF ON YOUR FALL CLEAN UP ON ALL JOBS OVER $1,000! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! IT'S NEVER TO EARLY TO ASK ABOUT SNOW REMO.. read lessRecent Review:They were excellent. They arrived promptly on time when they said they would. I had reviewed with the owner what needed to be done the day before and the crew was pleasant and efficient, hard working, knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. I could not be more pleased read lessLeslie F.
- Business Description:For 30 years, John’s Landscape Service Inc. has been a landscape contractor providing highly recommended, reliable and reasonable landscape services to the Greater Boston, Metro North and Metro West areas including areas such as Boston, Arlington, Newton, and Cambridge. We are proud of our reputation and we would love to work with you this season. No project is too big or too small. We know that we can provide you with the highest level of satisfaction in our work and help to make your outdoo.. read lessRecent Review:didn't hire - just chose another contractor from list. can't review someone I didn't hire. should be a 3rd choice wherever necessary here - "N/A" or "didn't hire".Ms A L.
- Business Description:We are a professional landscaping service covering the Boston metropolitan area. Our services include: Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Tree Services, Lawn Clean-Ups, Gutter Cleanings, General Lawn Maintenance and much more! Please call us today to schedule an appointment read lessRecent Review:Excellent fro start to finish. Responsive, timely and a beautiful yard.Martha C.
- Business Description:Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Robe.. read lessRecent Review:Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them read lessRyan B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Friend’s Landscaping! If you are looking for a high quality and reliable services,you've come to the right place. N Friend’s landscape has been providing excellent services for 3 years with the highest customer satisfaction, this years of experience have led us to understand the individual need. Our mission here at friend’s Landscaping is to be the leader in outdoor maintenance by listening to our customers and delivering services that exceeds their expectations read lessRecent Review:I asked for a bid Thursday afternoon. They beat a bid I had already received from another company, and by Saturday morning my yard was spotless. Fast, professional and did a great job. Highly recommend!!Dorienne F.
- Business Description:SAVE TODAY when you sign up for one of our ANNUAL PROGRAMS! Organic Soil Solutions is an all organic lawn care company based in Woburn, MA serving the Boston area to Route 495 since 1999. We use a completely organic and proactive approach to plant and soil health care. The Organic Soil Solutions program renews, revitalizes, corrects and conditions your soil and healthy living soil means healthy thriving trees, shrubs and lawns. To preserve your investment in your landscape, your soil must co.. read less
- Business Description:There are many companies in town offering the same services as New View Lawn Care, but there are many reasons that set New View Lawn Care apart from the others. The main reason is we care. We care about your lawn, family, and health, just as we do for our own. Staying loyal and faithful to our clients is most important to us. New View Lawn Care is founded on the core principles of honesty and integrity and we will never up-sell you on products or services that you dont need read lessRecent Review:Excellent service and very hardworking!! Would definitely hire again.crystal c.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company we have been in business for almost 20yrs making children's dreams come true for generation after generation and have expanded our business to have something for the kids and parents enjoyment. read less
Deals in Brockton for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- North Easton
- West Bridgewater
- East Bridgewater
- South Easton
- East Weymouth
- Raynham Center
lawn care services in Brockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckley Landscaping287 Elm St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A&B LandscapingPo Box 365696
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- A. Grant, Shultz Company132-25 Maple Ave
Flushing, New York
- A. J. Tomasi Nurseries, Inc.299 OAK ST
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- A.J. Robinson Corporation48 Swan Avenue
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- Absolute LandscapingPO Box 245
- Accelerated Property ServicesPO Box 415
Hollis, New Hampshire
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adaptab Management Consulting LLC1285 River Street Suite B
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced TreePO Box 416
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- AGS Stump Removal25 Moulton St
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJT Supplies, Inc.67 Neponset Ave.
- All-Starr Landscape560 Nantasket Ave
- ALLGREEN LAWN, TREE & SHRUB CARE77 Davis Ave.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.11 Canal Street
- Altitude Services Inc.100 College Pond rd.
- AMC Estate Management Co.PO Box 692610
- America Landscape Inc.176 Leland St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- Anthony's bobcat rentals240 A Messinger street
- Antonio Torcasio Landscaping Contr.52 Rumford Ave
- APZ Enterprises Inc6 cutter dr
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- A Buckley Landscaping
- B & G LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 247
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B&B Handyman and Cleaning Services350 highland ave #32
- Badona and Son Landscaping22 Lena Ln
- Bala Cleaning and Janitorial Services225 West Selden St. 1
- Barbuzzi Landscaping92 Oakville St
- BEAR ESSENTIAL LANDSCAPE106 PROSPECT ST
- Bedford Tree Services LLC514 Wallace Rd
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Bela Vista Inc34 Janebar Cir
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Big Bear Tree35 Reed St
- Big Dog's Power Washing69 king philip road
- Bigham Builders Construction170b Rockland st
- Blank Industries17 Brent Drive
- Blessed Painting154 Fern Rd
- Blue Sky LandscapingPO Box 142
- Bocash Brothers Landscaping19 Bishop Ln
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston's Best Chimney76 Bacon St
- Boston's Clean Team15 Farwell St
- BPS Construction Service Corp10 Ropes St
- Braga Landscape & Construction40 Silver Hill Ln Apt 7
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brian's Lawn Care7 High St
- Brick Ends Farm464 Highland Street
- Brick-Ends Farm Composting & Castings464 Highland Street
South Hamilton, Massachusetts
- BrickStone Masonry Inc.127 Bay State Road
- Bridgewater Tree Farm, Inc.1157 Pleasant St
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Brothers Landscapers Inc12 Revere Street
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- BSE Landscaping183 Stow Road
- Buchanan & Son's lawn maintenance 225 Oak St
- Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree ServiceP.O. Box 121
- Bv carpets inc152 Bishop Dr
- B & G LANDSCAPING
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC212 ELIOT ST
- C&J Home Services42 Boylston Rd
Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
- C&P LANDSCAPING INC26 FRASER RD
- C-Mac Landscaping, LLCP.O. Box 412
South Easton, Massachusetts
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Cahill Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc98 Central St
- Campbell's LandscapingPO Box 61
- Capital facility services corp11 Chocksett Rd
- Cappadona Landscape Co.25 Nutting Rd.
- Captain's Landscape745 Franklin St
- Carlson Tree Service50 Prescott St.
- Carlton Services118 Beech st
- Casey Landscape59 Nahant Ave
- Catseye Pest Control - Boston15 Avenue E Suite 400
- CBX Landscape ConstructionPo Box 793
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Clinton's Landscaping INC.27 Burton Ter
South Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Colameta Landscaping3 Saint Anne
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Community Tree Service Inc163 Billerica Rd
- Complete Property Care8 Alton Place Suite 4
- Concord Tree & Landscape112 Frye St.
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC