Platinum Carpentry

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

Platinum Carpentry knows the only project that matters to a home owner is their own. So we have assembled a great team to get the job done professionally, politely and proficiently. No job is too large or small for our group. A passionate commitment to high standards of performance is what makes us different and better. Platinum Carpentry is owned and operated by Dean Rovedo Jr. and has been in business for several years serving the greater New England area. When you hire Platinum, you get knowlegde, experiance, quality and most importantly, commitment. If you own a home, no matter what its age, sooner or later you will join the thousands of homeowners who remodel each year. The reasons for remodeling are as varied as the projects themselves. Remodeling, the Platinum way, adds comfort, convenience and space to what is for more home owners ... their most valued asset. This is why our firm takes pride in its work and we create long lasting relationships with our customers. After all, a satisfied customer is our best advertisement...

Woods Excavation

True Painting

True Painting is your highly rated local proffessional painting business serving Worcester County areas. Do you need proffesionals you can trust to deliver high quality painting that is done right✔ , taking all of the precausions to leave your home or business clean every step of the way? You can trust us to deliver that and more. We take pride in our attention to detail when providing customer service, communication, and delivering an impressive paint job! We do color consultations too! We value oue repeat calls for new jobs with loyal clients, and we appreciate all of the great feedback. We are trusted by Angies list,Trust and choose True Painting today for your painting project today!! 774 778 7722 truepainting.co

Offers by True Painting on Angi
TPM PRO SERVICES INC

TPM PRO SERVICES is a highly qualified, experienced, and professional company. We are ready and willing to help you tackle and complete any interior or exterior painting residential and comercial project you have in mind.

01/04/2017

Great ,would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We had a new room addon onto our home. thn later on we had a new roof installed and finally we had a tub removed and a walk in shower installed 2015

Category drywall,electrician,excavators,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/30/2016

Platinum Carpentry was great to work with. The owner Dean is a very nice guy and easy to work with. The quality of his work is outstanding. We were out of town when the project was scheduled to start and Dean kept us updated on the progress and a few delays that were encountered due to weather, etc. We are very pleased with how the deck turned out and we would not hesitate to hire Dean and his cre...

Description of Work
Deck built for above ground pool

Category decks

04/06/2016

The provider and his assistant arrived a few moments before our scheduled meeting time. They were professional. They installed the cabinet. They offered additional services. Their fee was acceptable.

Description of Work
Installed a cabinet

Category remodeling

01/31/2016

Contractor scheduled work and just didn't show up to perform it on two seperate dates.

Description of Work
Tried to hire contractor to replace front door. Was provided quote and subsequently blown off several times. After nearly 5 months of trying, I've given up and hired another contractor. Wasted most of the winter waiting for this guy. Would recommend you move on.

Category remodeling,doors

When we first spoke after you had received your quote you had said you would call back if you found someone else that could get there sooner as my schedule was booked out. I had never heard back from so I assumed you had found someone. He then thought I was coming on the date I told him I was booked out to and never followed up with me to give me the go ahead. After that miscommunication I gave hi...

11/24/2015

I had purchased a screen door from a big box retailer and needed it installed. Dean was very responsive to my inquiry and was flexible with the scheduling of the project. Work performed was great and I look forward to working with him again in the future. I would definitely recommend this business to others.

Description of Work
Storm Door Installation

Category remodeling,doors

Kitchen remodels, Basement remodels, windows, doors, decks, built in cabinets, custom cabinets, Garages, additions, porches, Hardwood flooring installation, Painting, Finish carpentry, cabinet installs, General contracting and all other carpentry services

Ask For Details