Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Port Allen, LA
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Port Allen
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCA couple weeks ago I heard some raccoons in my attic. Since I’m terrified of creatures I called a professional who quoted me $15,000 in repair work for damage caused by the raccoons. Today I called Carter Lambert at Lambert’s Wildlife Services for second opinion. Carter came out within an hour of my call. He inspected the attic and concluded that there was nothing that even needed to be cleaned up. No droppings or urine, no damage to my duct work or wiring, no cause for any repairs, much less $15,000! He also didn’t charge me a dime. It’s such a great feeling to know that there are still honest people out there! If you ever need help with a wildlife issue, this is one company you can trust. Thanks again Carter
- Arrow Termite & Pest ControlWe had just moved into the home a week ago. We had an inspection by the selling agent in order for the mortgage to close. We are new to the area coming from the Boston area and still are in learning phase. We had found a hole in the pantry and several family members that leave in Louisiana said we should check to see if that was a rat hole. Coming from Boston we did not have dealings with pest control companies. I called Arrow because I knew they were one of the top in Louisiana as I had heard from several agents as a company name that had been brought up to us in passing. Luckily I found them on Angie's list and saw they had a "A" rating so we called them. Daniel came out and he was very polite and knew what he was doing. He had suggested that we have a contract with a service provider because termites are well known that the live here in the South. I had no idea that you should have a preventive ongoing contract with a pest control company. I remember some of the homes that we had put bids on had pest control contracts but I thought that was because they has a termite issue and some did but the bigger part to us is to be proactive not reactive. We spoke to Jodi and she was extremely knowledgeable and very kind to us and explained everything in detail. She did say our home at one time had a contract about 4 plus years ago but the homeowner had it lapse. My husband told Jodi that we were having landscaping done in the next few weeks and she suggested we wait on the inspection as it will stir everything up. So we are waiting. But I will write more after the inspection has been completed. As far as the rodent situation they found none and they sprayed for ants, spiders and silverfish. ( I did have those under the refrigerator) Thank you Jodi and Daniel
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCWe were told by an electrician that while doing some wiring work, he saw evidence of rats and perhaps other animals in some of our attic space. He strongly recommended we call someone to deal with it before the weather turned cooler. We contacted Lambert's and I could not be much happier with my initial experience. Wayne came out to the house and spent about an hour with me. He first walked around the exterior and showed me things to keep an eye on. We then went up to the scorching-hot attic spaces where he investigated each space for evidence of rodents. After completely soaking his shirt with sweat walking around my house and crawling around in the attic for an hour, Wayne told me he did not think any action was required. He said we should touch base again in a few months to doublecheck, but said he did not feel right charging me to remediate a problem that did not look active or severe. I asked to reimburse Wayne for his time, but he would not take anything - not even a cold drink. This is neighborly, ethical behavior at its finest. I will certainly return to Lambert's for any future needs and would recommend them to anyone based on this experience
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCjob well done Lambert came out with no hesitation, very down to earth guy and helped out with some other stuff also
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCBats initially removed successfully. On 2/6/2013 (almost 4 months later), we noticed a few bats had taken up residence in an opening next to one of our fireplaces. Lambert's Wildlife Services was called and on 2/7/2013 they came back out, and quot;smokedand quot; the 4 bats out of their hiding place, then sealed the opening too prevent their return. Carter Lambert, owner, came out to inspect and erradicate the bats himself. Very good service
- Humane Wildlife Control SolutionsIt all sounds good, but Humane Wildlife Control Solutions takes no responsibility for the work of their Contractors. If you get a poor performer as I did, you lose your money. The Technician assigned to my job was not punctual, would not respond to texts or phone calls (even from the main office), and never followed-up after the first visit. I had to bring in another person to remove the traps, seal the holes, and clean the area – all services promised by my Technician for the $350 fee, which he required I pay in full on the first visit. In short, Humane Wildlife Control Solutions over-promises and under-delivers. If you have a nuisance animal problem in the south Louisiana area, I recommend contacting one of the other Angie's List providers listed under "Animal Removal"
- Humane Wildlife Control SolutionsThe catch is that Humane Wildlife Control Services takes no responsibility for the work of their Contractors. If you get a poor performer as I did, you lose your money. The Contractor assigned to my job was not punctual, would not respond to texts or phone calls (even from the main office), and never followed-up after the first visit. I had to bring in another person to remove the traps, seal the holes, and clean the area – all services promised by my Technician for the $350 fee, which he required I pay in full on the first visit. In short, Humane Wildlife Control Services over-promises and under-delivers. If you have a nuisance animal problem in the south Louisiana area, I recommend contacting one of the other Angie's List providers listed under "Animal Removal"
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCI agreed to estimate. Set up a time for him to come out and do the work, I never heard from him again. Tried numerous times to call him back, would not answer or return my calls. Very unprofessional. I understand at $550 I am small potatoes but could at least return my calls and explain he was to busy to get to it right now. Dont you think
Animal Removal Services in Port Allen
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:For more than 15 years, Critter Capture LLC has been providing professional animal and rodent removal service in Alabama as well as Mississippi and Louisiana. We specialize in removing raccoons, bats, squirrels, mice, rats, and other forms of property-damaging wildlife from the interior and exterior of homes and businesses. The team at Critter Capture LLC can also provide restoration to damaged areas and prevent wildlife from ever returning to your residential or commercial property once they..Recent Review:After inspection, he stated to me that I had raccoons and rats in my attic space and that I needed my insulation changed (which is true). However, the I giving a neutral score of C is because when I asked about cost he stated that it would be $6500 to remove any wildlife, make any repairs to my home, and add insulation. My problem with this was he could not tell me where they were getting in which made me wonder how can you charge me to repair something and you have know idea what to fix. My second issue was that it was all or nothing. There would be no setting traps if he couldn’t fix repairs and put in new insulation. I decided to pass on Capture Critter for these reasonsTolanda J.
- Business Description:Arrow Termite & Pest Control strives to provide quality services and consumer satisfaction to keep families, businesses and non-profits pest free. Arrow Termite & Pest Control serves Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas with sister companies in Alabama and Florida. The company is still a family owned-business with the same core values as its origins. The Cohn family and Arrow Termite & Pest Control are active participants in several charitable organizations in the communities they service. Atten..Recent Review:I've hired them for two houses and they didn't charge for one. They reassured my tenant and price was very competitive. I've referred them to family which is the best compliment for a business. ..good job!Lula L.
- Business Description:Pest Control Exterminating
- Business Description:SERVICING baton rouge & surrounding areas. Certified chimney sweep - 5808 (www.csia.org). Certified dryer exhaust tech - 275 (www.csia.org). Member national chimney sweep guild (www.ncsg.org). Dust free vacuum systemRecent Review:Great. They were a bit more expensive than other quotes I received, but they were available on short notice. They arrived right on time and did the work efficiently and cleanly. Inspecting my chimney in the attic found no problems, but the tech noticed another leak by a plumbing vent that was coming from the roof! That was a new roof, so I was able to call the roofers and get it fixed before my bedroom ceiling was damaged. Very grateful for the sharp eyes in the attic!Katherine H.
- Business Description:Our company was established to provide efficient, expert solutions for animal removal to businesses and individuals. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients.Recent Review:job well done Lambert came out with no hesitation, very down to earth guy and helped out with some other stuff alsobrian G.
- Business Description:Local Wildlife Business Dedicated to Professional and Humane Wildlife Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Port Allen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arrow Termite & Pest Control4720 Jones Creek Rd
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arrow Termite & Pest Control
- Basic Chimney Sweep36188 Wedgewood Dr
Denham Springs, Louisiana
- Basic Chimney Sweep
- Critter Capture LLC7760 Tara Dr
- Critter Capture LLC
- General Wildlife17701 Suma Lake Dr
- General Wildlife
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC