Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Grosse Tete, LA
There are 0 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Grosse Tete
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCWe were told by an electrician that while doing some wiring work, he saw evidence of rats and perhaps other animals in some of our attic space. He strongly recommended we call someone to deal with it before the weather turned cooler. We contacted Lambert's and I could not be much happier with my initial experience. Wayne came out to the house and spent about an hour with me. He first walked around the exterior and showed me things to keep an eye on. We then went up to the scorching-hot attic spaces where he investigated each space for evidence of rodents. After completely soaking his shirt with sweat walking around my house and crawling around in the attic for an hour, Wayne told me he did not think any action was required. He said we should touch base again in a few months to doublecheck, but said he did not feel right charging me to remediate a problem that did not look active or severe. I asked to reimburse Wayne for his time, but he would not take anything - not even a cold drink. This is neighborly, ethical behavior at its finest. I will certainly return to Lambert's for any future needs and would recommend them to anyone based on this experience
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCA couple weeks ago I heard some raccoons in my attic. Since I’m terrified of creatures I called a professional who quoted me $15,000 in repair work for damage caused by the raccoons. Today I called Carter Lambert at Lambert’s Wildlife Services for second opinion. Carter came out within an hour of my call. He inspected the attic and concluded that there was nothing that even needed to be cleaned up. No droppings or urine, no damage to my duct work or wiring, no cause for any repairs, much less $15,000! He also didn’t charge me a dime. It’s such a great feeling to know that there are still honest people out there! If you ever need help with a wildlife issue, this is one company you can trust. Thanks again Carter
- Dugas Pest ControlExcellent. I have termite protection, and inside/outside pest control with Dugas. I have tried other companies and fired them! I have had Dugas for several years now.
- Dugas Pest ControlDugas has handled my termite, indoor/outdoor pest control, and wild animal removal for several years. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and respond quickly when needed.
- Dugas Pest ControlWe hired Dugas for pest control services after purchasing our new home in 2016. We pay for quarterly services and receive our bill quarterly. They are always on time, friendly and ask how we are doing each visit. Any problems that arise in between services, we just give them a call and they are quick to come out. They offered a competitive termite protection plan and we plan to purchase that product next year. Overall we have had no issues and recommend to friends and family
- Arrow Termite & Pest ControlWe had just moved into the home a week ago. We had an inspection by the selling agent in order for the mortgage to close. We are new to the area coming from the Boston area and still are in learning phase. We had found a hole in the pantry and several family members that leave in Louisiana said we should check to see if that was a rat hole. Coming from Boston we did not have dealings with pest control companies. I called Arrow because I knew they were one of the top in Louisiana as I had heard from several agents as a company name that had been brought up to us in passing. Luckily I found them on Angie's list and saw they had a "A" rating so we called them. Daniel came out and he was very polite and knew what he was doing. He had suggested that we have a contract with a service provider because termites are well known that the live here in the South. I had no idea that you should have a preventive ongoing contract with a pest control company. I remember some of the homes that we had put bids on had pest control contracts but I thought that was because they has a termite issue and some did but the bigger part to us is to be proactive not reactive. We spoke to Jodi and she was extremely knowledgeable and very kind to us and explained everything in detail. She did say our home at one time had a contract about 4 plus years ago but the homeowner had it lapse. My husband told Jodi that we were having landscaping done in the next few weeks and she suggested we wait on the inspection as it will stir everything up. So we are waiting. But I will write more after the inspection has been completed. As far as the rodent situation they found none and they sprayed for ants, spiders and silverfish. ( I did have those under the refrigerator) Thank you Jodi and Daniel
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCjob well done Lambert came out with no hesitation, very down to earth guy and helped out with some other stuff also
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLCBats initially removed successfully. On 2/6/2013 (almost 4 months later), we noticed a few bats had taken up residence in an opening next to one of our fireplaces. Lambert's Wildlife Services was called and on 2/7/2013 they came back out, and quot;smokedand quot; the 4 bats out of their hiding place, then sealed the opening too prevent their return. Carter Lambert, owner, came out to inspect and erradicate the bats himself. Very good service
- Humane Wildlife Control SolutionsIt all sounds good, but Humane Wildlife Control Solutions takes no responsibility for the work of their Contractors. If you get a poor performer as I did, you lose your money. The Technician assigned to my job was not punctual, would not respond to texts or phone calls (even from the main office), and never followed-up after the first visit. I had to bring in another person to remove the traps, seal the holes, and clean the area – all services promised by my Technician for the $350 fee, which he required I pay in full on the first visit. In short, Humane Wildlife Control Solutions over-promises and under-delivers. If you have a nuisance animal problem in the south Louisiana area, I recommend contacting one of the other Angie's List providers listed under "Animal Removal"
- Humane Wildlife Control SolutionsThe catch is that Humane Wildlife Control Services takes no responsibility for the work of their Contractors. If you get a poor performer as I did, you lose your money. The Contractor assigned to my job was not punctual, would not respond to texts or phone calls (even from the main office), and never followed-up after the first visit. I had to bring in another person to remove the traps, seal the holes, and clean the area – all services promised by my Technician for the $350 fee, which he required I pay in full on the first visit. In short, Humane Wildlife Control Services over-promises and under-delivers. If you have a nuisance animal problem in the south Louisiana area, I recommend contacting one of the other Angie's List providers listed under "Animal Removal"
Last update on September 25, 2018
Animal Removal Services in Grosse Tete
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Port Allen,
- New Roads,
- Baton Rouge,
- Krotz Springs,
- Saint Gabriel,
- White Castle,
- Greenwell Springs
animal removal services in Grosse Tete
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arrow Termite & Pest Control4720 Jones Creek Rd
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817
- Arrow Termite & Pest Control
- Basic Chimney Sweep36188 Wedgewood Dr
Denham Springs, Louisiana 70706
- Basic Chimney Sweep
- Dugas Pest Control11120 Coursey Blvd
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
- Dugas Pest Control
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLC44098 HWY 42
Prairieville, Louisiana 70769
- LAMBERT'S WILDLIFE SERVICES LLC