When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Lafayette, LA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Lafayette
- Ray Rinardo Jr Home Improvements LLCGreat results ... no mess, no leaks :) I will definitely use this contractor in the future & will recommend Mr. Ray to others as well.
- Arbor Care Of AcadianaKelly and Albert provided excellent service and were able to complete all of the required work in a expeditious and professional manner. They are very knowledgeable and know their business. We were very satisfied and highly recommend them.
- Arbor Care Of AcadianaService was completed when promised. The work was outstanding. Clean-up was impeccable. I wouldn't have known they'd been there had I not looked at the tree. Every bit of debris was removed.
- Arbor Care Of AcadianaArbor Care was hired to grind two stumps and haul the remaining chips away. Kelly was very knowledgeable and efficient. She did a fantastic job of clearing away the debris in order to have the soil ready for our landscaper. Kelly is very professional and I would highly recommend her service.
Hauling Services in Lafayette
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Experienced Local movers and packing professionals dedicated to providing the best quality service! (we do not currently offer out of state moves) Whatever you have, we can move. Call or Click to schedule a quote with us today. We look forward hearing from you! Thankful to earn your Trust. Thankful to earn your BusinessRecent Review:Excellent move- easy to set up, as received prompt reply to initial inquiry, and representative (Kevin) promptly responded to calls/emails. Great team of workers, took great caution to properly wrap/protect furniture/pillows/electronics, analyzed best ways to enter building/unit, and were professional and courteous. Would definitely use again for future moving needs.Amalia G.
- Business Description:All of your home improvement needs. Locally owned and locally operated. Please call us at 337-984-ROOF
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Better Business Bureau accredited company, member of the American Moving and Storage Association, and Pro Mover.Recent Review:It was great and professionals and they took care of me.Youcosta R.
- Business Description:Bumper pulls goosenecks and fifth wheels there’s nothing we can’t pull give us a call and will get you there safely
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured professional moving and junk removal company. The customer is our main priority. We know your belongings make your house a home so we take care to make sure everything is packed and transported with the utmost care. We are locally owned and operated, so we are able to provide personalized customer service.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering JDog Junk Removal -- we are the U.S. Military Veteran Brand! Our local business operators are veterans and veteran family members who understand the notion of service to country, hard work, and dedication. Our junk removal services are delivered the military way -- with Respect, Integrity, Trust -- we arrive on time, we guarantee our prices, and we respect your time and property. We are grateful for the strong support the American public provides to veteran businesse..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
hauling services in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & A Construction1412 Harold Stoute Road
BREAUX BRIDGE, Louisiana
- D & A Construction
- Gradney Trucking
- Gradney Trucking
- JDog Junk Removal & Hauling - Lafayette601 Sugar Trace Drive
- JDog Junk Removal & Hauling - Lafayette
- Luxe Delivery & Storage, LLC2015 White St
- Luxe Delivery & Storage, LLC
- Taylor Made Land Services,LLC627 Tommys Rd
- Thankful Movers616 Rowley Blvd
- the greenway group landscape co5771 johnston st
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Triple A Improvements 341 Queens Row 147
- Taylor Made Land Services,LLC