AAA Fence Company

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2011

I specialize in all types of fences residential and light commercial. I build all projects like they are my own, according to what the client is looking to spend....

Window World of New Orleans

Window World of New Orleans

Financing Available. Payment accepted by cash. Family Owned & Operated.

11/07/2018

I highly recommend this company! Work was superb! Customer service incredible and they even finished the job in the rain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wooden gate and fence

CATEGORY driveway gates

thank you .

09/20/2018

He did a great job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add wood gate

Thanks.

08/13/2018

Dennis Bordelon, the owner, was extremely prompt, courteous, professional, and performed the work above and beyond expectations. I would recommend him without any reservations whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of existing fence

Thank you.

08/13/2018

Our old fence was demo'd, hauled away and replaced with a new stronger fence to house our 3 dogs safely. Also installed was a walk-through gate and super sturdy steel framed driveway gate with locking mechanisms on both. I realize I'm late in posting this review but after 2 years and 4 months our fence still looks great and works wonderfully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo old fence and replace with new sturdier structure with walk gate and driveway gate

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Thank you.

05/05/2018

The job done was fantastic. I had a friend come over, notice the fence, and tell me how much nicer and stronger it is than his and he was now disappointed in the one he just had built! It is high quality. I needed strong bracing because big dogs on each side of the fence jumped up on it, so the fence needed to be able to handle that. It's perfect. The contractor showed up exactly when he said he w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new a new fence.

Thanks. Glad to help.

Ameristar Iron fences, Cedar & treated fences, 26ga. Corrugated r-panel fences, wood picket, vinyl, Retaining wall, & Decorative wood fences- lattice, batten strips, scrolls & ornamental peep holes. Wood Decks. Chain link, barbwire & razor wire.

Brick & Cinder block walls. Gate openers