Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Upton, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Upton
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- PRICHARD SEPTIC SVCWe have three comodes in our house and none of them would flush. That was surprising because we had the septic tnk installed only eight years ago and it is sized for a family of six. Two of us live here. But, none of the comodes would flush. Clearly an emergency situation. We called two neighbors for recommendations. Both of them have lived in this valley since before Kentucky joined the Union. They each gave us recommendations. I called Prichard's because it is the closest, only 5 miles away. That's really close when you live as deep in the woods as we do. I spoke with Marcus who assured me he knew how to find us and said he could have a truck at our house in about half an hour. In Eastern Kentucky, "about half and hour" usually means "sometime today, or maybe tomorrow." BUT, in a half hour, almost exactly, a big truck with a tank on it was backing into our driveway. He even knew to come up our holler the back way so he wouldn't have to turn that big truck around in a very small space. The first task was to find the septic tank. I directed Marcus and his helper (never did get the helper's name) to the correct end of the house. They used long steel rods to poke into the ground and in only a few minutes, they struck concrete. Five minutes of spade work and they had the tank's access cover uncovered. They sucked out 1,000 gallons of muck. It didn't stink nearly as much as I expected. It did have stuff in there that clearly should not have been flushed down a toilet. Now, I wonder who could have done that. In well undewr an hour, the tank was empty and covered up again. And all three comodes flushed just as they should. And Marcus gave us some suggestions on what not to put through our household plumbing
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsI called Andrus, it was a late Friday afternoon and they were here within the hour. The gentleman on truck was very thorough and made sure he cleaned everything from the tank completely. He explained how the tank worked and showed me the tank was in fact clean. He did rinse it with water as well to clean it out. He also told me I needed to install a and quot;riser w/lidand quot; as I had trouble locating my septic lid, we had to dig a lot to locate it. He advised me where I could purchase it and install it myself to save money or he would be happy to install it. I chose to do the install, it was very easy. Very good company to use
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
Septic Tank Companies in Upton
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:Anytime Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience in the industry. Licensed and insured we offer a wide variety of commercial and residential plumbing services. Call us to help with your plumbing needs today!!Recent Review:Service: Professional, attention to detail and timely Price: Fair and reasonable Customer Service: Friendly and helpful Definitely will go to Anytime Plumbing for all of future plumbing requirements will recommend to anyone, best plumbing service we have ever usedL M.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:DeWitt Plumbing is a full service plumbing contractor located in Hardin County, Kentucky. DeWitt Plumbing is locally owned by Barry and Lana DeWitt. We pride ourself on quality driven, customer service.We are fully licensed and insured.We have built our business on earning the trust of our clients while providing the service they want and need.We provide 24 hour emergency service.We accept all major brands of credit cardsRecent Review:Barry and his team were punctual, professional, and know what they are doing. My issues were assessed, options for repairs were provided, and resolution was completed. DeWitt Plumbing did a great job and cleaned up nicely afterwards. They were prepared for the job with supplies and tools, worked at a steady pace, showed up when promised, and charged a fair price for services rendered. If I ever have more plumbing issues, I will definitely call them again and recommend them to othersPamela B.
- Business Description:Offering Full Septic Services & Portable Toilet Rental, Treatment Plants Service and Grease Truck Pumping In Dry Ridge KY and all surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Dirty Work Septic Service is big enough to take care of your needs yet small enough to give you personal service. We accept cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:I was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went goodPaul B.
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T..
- Business Description:24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Horse Cave
- Cave City
- Vine Grove
- New Haven
- Lebanon Junction
- Park City
- Mc Daniels
septic tank services in Upton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & S PUMPING65 PAYNE RD
- C & S PUMPING
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising