Get matched with top window treatment in Somerset, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Somerset
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYWe had eleven windows replaced. The patio door they were supposed to install was damaged. The company told us about the damage to the door. We still have not had the door installed. I have had to take the initiative to find out when the door will be installed, this is a little disappointing. However, the quality and the prices are excellent. Without the issues with the door it would have perfect
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleAt first all went well. The salesman was nice and I thought we were going to get a great product. The window installation manager came to measure the windows had made a few chauvinist comments, but I let that slide and laughed them off. Then a week or so before they got started on the windows I get notice that they cannot get the shake siding that I had picked out. I decided that I would go with a wood siding that I would have put on later by another contractor. They were to refund me the price of the shake siding which I was told it was expensive when I selected it, but it would up being only $1500. Not as expensive as I was led to believe or I wasn't refunded the full price. Then when they showed up to move the door and install the windows, they were supposed to have a contractor move the plug in the hall. They never scheduled this and I would up having to move the plug myself (here's to hoping the house doesn't catch fire...). The installing crew was very nice. After they left I got to looking and found two major issues. The first was the window that was put in place of the doors that we moved. It came from the "bone yard" and I was told by the salesman that it would be perfect in our older home with five foot windows. It was an awful 3 foot tall and 6 foot wide sliding window that looked like it came out of a drive up liquor store - stuck in a hole that held a set of wood French doors on the front of the house! We asked for 5 foot tall windows, not this atrocity. The second problem was another window that was mounted flush with the inside wall rather than being centered in the casing. Who mounts windows like that - I couldn't hang a blind. I called and complained and was basically told to live with it. I had to get my husband involved and wound up paying another $700 for them to come back out and fix the mess. The salesman knew that the drive up window from the boneyard wouldn't match the rest of the windows. It was even supposed to have grids and didn't. I feel like he was looking for someone to pawn a junk window on. Not to mention that I paid for that junk boneyard window and it was smashed when it was removed on the second go around. So I am out the cost of that window (must have been $6500 based on the cost after the shake was refunded!) plus having to pay more for more windows. And the window installation manager telling me that I should just mount blinds directly on the wall rather than they doing the job correctly and the window being centered in the casing is unacceptable! As far as the sunroom, the installation went well. I have had to have them come out and adjust the doors so that they will lock and they need adjusting again. I believe I may be able to do this. I have noticed that they are sweating though and there are holes drilled in the outside flashing at the bottom like it was mis-drilled and instead of getting a new piece of trim, the installer flipped it over and drilled a second set of holes for the screws. I can already see this filling up with ants and water and leading to bigger problems down the road. I would call and complain - but why bother. After spending nearly 30 grand with these guys, you would think I wouldn't have so many problems or have to deal with their people basically telling me to live with it
Last update on December 23, 2014
Window Treatment Services in Somerset
Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by architects, landscape architects, exterior/interior designers, builders, and contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable ver..
"Had a handyman install it and he had a couple questions. Got the company on the phone and he walked him through what needed to be done. Great company and great customer service. Took me a long time to decide what awning I wanted. They were very understanding and sent every sample I requested with no questions as to when am I going to finally decide. <br />
Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !
"Casper was right on time. He did everything necessary for two doors. He replaced the handles, that were well work -- something we were not expecting. The phantom doors look great and work as smoothly as when new. <br />"
SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..
"Installing their cellular blinds has gone extremely well. All brackets come functional to this point and having ordered both their premier and select cellular blinds, I personally prefer the quality of the premier line. "
Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..
"It was an excellent experience. These people are really there for you when you have problems. They will help you figure it out. They stand by their products. They are very good. They are absolutely, top of the line gorgeous. I was extremely happy. I did have problems with this order and I reached out to them. It was no issue at all. It just worked out really beautifully. These people really came through. These people are amazing.
We are a high end home improvement company specializing in the highest efficiency replacement windows, vinyl and composite sidings, and entry doors throughout the Midwest.
"Good sales person, on time, good contractor, friendly, informative, went above and beyond except putting alarms system back in place, cleaned up, carried off all used windows and materials. Done in the time they projected. So far we are very pleased."
Are your blinds faded? Maybe it's just time for a room makeover? Whatever the reason, you can trust us to provide you with everything you need from blinds to roman shades. We specialize in beautiful blinds, draperies, window treatments and more. With custom options and great brands like Hunter Douglas, how can you go wrong? We also offer in-home consultations for people within the Lexington and surrounding areas, which is a FREE service for hard treatments such as shutters, blinds, and cellul..
"We had to do this in a phased approach due to the expense. We did approx. 5-10 window at a time. The blinds were good quality and once someone to the house to install it was god work. The challenge is getting someone to answer the phone, have any relevant information or call you back. I constantly had to follow up even after leaving messages. I guess they are just too busy and don't need the business.
Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..
"We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br />
Our business has been in operation for nearly 15 years. This has allowed us to develop a professional and diversified group of crafts people that work on our team. Our group has worked on small budgets that include just a room, up do renovating and remodeling a state owned building. We have designed houses that were featured on home tour groups, and we have designed office buildings to bring them up to the 21st century. Our style is whatever the customer expects, we design for you, we don..
Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
See all 3 highly rated companies in SomersetJoin Angi now
Find window treatment in
- Science Hill,
- Mount Vernon,
- Crab Orchard,
- Whitley City,
- East Bernstadt,
- Russell Springs,
- Pine Knot,
- Paint Lick
window treatment in Somerset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Energy One
- Glare Control, Inc.1200 Versailles Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40508
- Glare Control, Inc.
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
Wingo, Kentucky 42088
- Kevin Keeling
- The Blinds Man468 Southland Dr
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- The Blinds Man