Weber Windows

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

3256 Ruckriegel Pkwy

Louisville, KY 40299

Since 1974, Weber Windows is your local, family owned experts when it comes to window and door replacement. If you have ever spoken with us, you know we are a different kind of company. We eliminate all the risks and doubts associated with the process because at Weber Windows, "It's The Perfect Window, Installed Perfectly!". We are proud to have been hand selected by Marvin Windows to be Louisville's Infinity from Marvin Premiere Partner, specializing in Fiberglass windows and doors. Our Windows are custom designed to fit your home "perfectly". Our installers are master craftsmen who insist on installing the window "perfectly". Our windows comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty to cover your windows "perfectly". Angie's List members know a good thing when they see it, which is why we have earned the Super Service Award every single year it has been offered in the Louisville market. Don't be fooled by cheaper products and installations. Get the facts and decide for yourself what is best for YOU!...

08/07/2020

Barry S.

I had 14 windows installed in my home. I looked at 6 window companies before making my selection of Weber Windows, Several things stood out about this company: their A+ rating on Angie's List, the installers work directly for the company, they do little if any advertising, and the estimate was well within my budget. I was fully satisfied with all facets of the job. The owner of the company came to my home each day to check on the progress of the job and to give guidance and direction to his installers. The windows look great and really enhance the appearance of my home.

Description of Work
Installation of 14 windows

Category replacement windows, woodworking

Thank you for the great review. We know that replacing windows and door is expensive and also an investment that you want to LAST! We also know that word of mouth is our best form of advertising and we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with other Angie's List Members. Thank you for trusting us with your home!

08/05/2020

rebecca O.

wonderful! salesperson worked to customize our order and upgrade the glass on the rear of the house where we get afternoon sun. Others can in and didn't give a detailed quote of work to be done, only a price. Where as with Weber Windows we were given a complete quote of materials and work to be completed. Also, their order time was 4 weeks vs others quoting 6-8 weeks. Windows were in on time, and installers are employees, not sub contractors that aren't reliable. The installers were punctual, and respectful or our home.

Description of Work
new replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the review and all of the kind words! We appreciate your business and are happy that we could make your home a more comfortable place in this summer heat!

07/19/2020

William W.

Great quality, courteous and professional service!

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for choosing us for your project. We truly appreciate your trust in us and the kind review!

04/03/2020

Lester B.

Good job. Sam and Jeff were very punctual and accurate. Please with price and installation!

Description of Work
Patio Doors purchase and install

Category doors

Thank you for hiring us a second time and for the referral. We appreciate your continued support and the kind review! I hope you and your family are well!

02/07/2020

Taylor M.

Brilliant job. Quick, efficient, professional

Description of Work
Sliding Door Replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

It's all about those cats, (we are totally cat people too)! We are so glad to hear that you (and your cats) are happy with the new door! Thank you for sharing your review

02/02/2020

Gary L.

The entire process from the estimate, subsequent questions I had all the way to the actual installation was very professionally handled . All of the folks that I dealt with were friendly and very helpful. My phone calls were always returned promptly. The went the extra mile in making sure that the unusual framing around my windows was matched correctly. I highly recommend Weber Windows and especially the Marvin Fiberglass windows. All my family and friends have commented on how good the new windows look. Weber's recommendation on the type of glass was spot on. My home is much more safe and comfortable. They are the only company that I will call for the remaining windows in the house that will be replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced 14 windows in the house including two large window units.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! I know this was a decision that didn't come easily and we're glad you did your homework first. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation and are very glad we were able to satisfy!

01/22/2020

Fred M.

Outstanding service and beyond.can not Thank the employees who did the job enough.Thank you

Description of Work
Replace windows and doors

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with this project and for taking the time to share your experience with others. It was our pleasure!

11/11/2019

Tammy C.

They were great to work with. Will use again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Installed 1 patio door

Category doors

I apologize for not responding sooner. Your review slipped through the cracks and I missed it, but we REALLY appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post a review for us!

11/11/2019

Chris R.

Windows were as promised, sturdy and easily operated. We immediately noticed greater efficiency with our A/C. Work was done quickly and with complete clean up. Price was very reasonable compared to our other offers,

Description of Work
Installed 9 vinyl windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for providing a review for us here on Angie's List! We appreciate your kind words and hope you will enjoy your new windows over the upcoming Holidays and for years to come.

11/09/2019

Bryan H.

The salesman that came out was knowledgeable and genuine. He understood that I was working on a budget and gave me options, where other companies pushed one type of window. The installers were prompt, professional and courteous. They cleaned up their mess and made it look as though no work had been performed, minus the beautiful new windows!

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Category replacement windows

Thank you so very much for the great review. It is always our goal to give our customers options so that they can find the best product that FITS their budget, but we NEVER sacrifice on the quality of the installation or service after the sale. We appreciate your business!

08/27/2019

Mary Lou R.

Working with the professionals at Weber Windows was a pleasure. Everything ran smoothly from the initial estimate through the buying process and the installation. Price was fair compared to other estimates we received. The workers who did the installation were here when they said they would be. They were polite and very professional. Everything was kept very clean. They worked hard while here, breaking only for lunch. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
replacement of all 25 windows in our home

Category replacement windows

For some reason, I didn't see this review earlier so please forgive my delay in responding! Thank you so much for choosing our company for this large project and also for the great review. It was our pleasure getting to know you and hope you will enjoy your new Infinity Fiberglass Windows! I know you will!!

07/29/2019

Tammy R.

Wonderful! Our windows are great; the installation team was here on time and very professional throughout the whole process. No mess was left behind. Sam our salesman put us at ease; there was no pressure. Due to the amount of sun our house receives, we went with the fiberglass windows and had them customized for one of the rooms. The process was painless. I really liked that Weber was so flexible. We only did half the windows and will do the other later.

Description of Work
We purchased replacement windows for our home.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the great review! I know you will love your new Infinity from Marvin windows and enjoy some relief from the heat! We look forward to helping you when you are ready to finish the project and appreciate your business.

06/25/2019

Louis S.

They were punctual and professional. They replaced our windows and cleaned up after themselves. We are extremely happy with the windows. We really liked the way they wrapped the windows. The neighbors complemented on how much they liked them as well.

Description of Work
Window replacements

Category replacement windows

Thank you for submitting a review on Angie's List. We appreciate not only your entrusting us with this project, but also for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the kind comments and if we can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call.

05/28/2019

Amy M.

This was the third time we have used Weber Windows, each time their estimate for the work was most competitive and the job they do is top notch. We had entry and storm door replacement done and the installers were professional, polite, and did a great job. After the install I had a small issue I wanted checked out and the owner came out the next business day to address it. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replacement front door and storm door

Category replacement windows, doors

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you each and every time. We truly consider our customers extended family and appreciate your kind words!

04/26/2019

Karren M.

Very smoothly. We were changing the size of 2 of the windows. They pulled those windows out first and allowed my husband time to frame up those windows while they were working on others. They showed up as scheduled and completed the work on time.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much for taking time to post your experience with other Angie's List members. It isn't often that a homeowner want to re-frame their own windows, but we were glad to oblige. We appreciate your kind words and know you will love your new Infinity from Marvin windows for many, MANY, years! It was a pleasure getting to know you!

04/06/2019

Christopher C.

Over the years we have had Weber Windows replace all of the windows in our house and our front door. Every time they have worked on our house the the work was done on time and the quality of work was top notch. Their customer service is also second to none. I would not hesitate to have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of Front Door and Window

Category replacement windows, doors

Your comments made my day! This is what it's all about for us! We want our customers to be happy not only today, but years from now. Thank you so much for sharing your review with others and THANK YOU for being a repeat customer!

04/02/2019

Leigh W.

Everything went very well. Everyone was nice and courteous from Sam (sales) all the way through the installation process. Clean up was excellent! The owner did a final walk through after the job was complete.

Description of Work
We replaced windows and sliding glass doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with others. We truly appreciate all the kind comments and hope you will be happy for many, many years to come! Welcome to the Weber Family!

01/03/2019

Vanessa B.

It was great. They had to order the window but it came in quite quickly and they kept in touch the entire time. They set up a time that was convenient for us to come out and switch out our old window and replace it. (btw they had put in the original windows a few years a go and gave us a discount on the new one since it had only been two years) Weber Windows are very courteous, the office staff and installers are all very professional and they are the only window company we would use. Hopefully we won't have to for a while since we have all new windows in our house but they are who we will call if ever we are in need.

Description of Work
We had a large picture window that was double pane and the outside pane was broken by a rock thrown by our mower. We called Weber for a replacement window.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

I'm glad we could help, although I know how unpleasant it is to have to live with a broken glass! Thank you for the kind words and the confidence you placed in us!

01/02/2019

Robin B.

Installation went great. Installers were clean, neat, on time and very professional. My husband works in the construction industry and is very hard to please. He did not have one complaint. That is unheard of with him! Would definitely recommend to others. Robin Barnett

Description of Work
Replacement windows installed

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for the great review! I love it when we can please the "hard to please" customer! I know you will love your new Infinity Fiberglass windows for a long, long time but if you ever need us for anything else, just call!

10/11/2018

Mark G.

After meeting with several companies, we decided to hire Weber Windows to replace all the windows and doors in our home. They also installed two storm doors. Our experience with this company was outstanding from beginning to end. Two things: 1. I love that we had the same two installers for all products. They took pride in the work they did and it showed, they showed up on time everyday and were almost too quiet while working. Very talented. They did a great job. 2. The owners went above and beyond to make sure that were happy. They would frequently visit to check on things as the project progressed. They followed through on every promise they made completely. The product we chose was Provia windows and doors and are very happy with the quality. We would hire them again and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you Weber Windows!

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and exterior doors. Installed storm doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for the glowing review! It is like music to my ears to hear a customer express their happiness and is truly what we strive for with every single job! We enjoyed getting to know you both and appreciate the trust you placed in us. Best wishes! Carole & Jeff

08/06/2018

David L.

Excellent product, Excellent service, Excellent Install. Will hire again

Description of Work
Case window replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are glad to know you are happy! Thank you for choosing us and we will be here should you ever need us again! Weber Windows

07/08/2018

Susan D.

The workers were very professional and fast! The quality of the work is excellent. This door is far better than the one that came with the house. They cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
A door on the back of the house.

Category replacement windows, doors

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your new Provia door and our guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience here and if we can ever be of help in the future, please let us know. Weber Windows.

07/06/2018

Teresa D.

This was something we had wanted to do a long time and just hated to do go thru a sales pitch etc. There was no high pressure , the price was fair and the installation was professional and fast.

Description of Work
17 new windows placed.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the great review. I apologize for not responding sooner, but somehow your reviews slipped through the cracks. We truly appreciate you!

06/23/2018

Eric D.

Went very well. The sales guy was polite, accurate and knowledgeable. The folks who did the pre install check and installation were great too. We love the new door.

Description of Work
Replacement of French doors on rear of house with a sliding door

Category doors

We are so glad to hear that you are loving the new door! Thank you for choosing Weber Windows and for leaving a review. If we can every be of help in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

05/29/2018

Thomas L B.

We cannot say enough good things about the Weber team. Great to work with from the day we asked for an estimate. Then, on installation, the crew was polite, professional, timely, and responsive to any and every request. This is a first-class operation -- and a most-friendly one as well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
All home windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the great review. We truly enjoyed working for you and you've totally spoiled our installers rotten!! It may take them a while to come back down, LOL! Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows!

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Louisville

From the Kentucky Derby to Kentucky bourbon, from the Louisville Slugger to the bluegrass plateau, Louisville is a city that values its heritage and history. That’s why Improveit Home Remodeling is such a perfect fit for the culture of the Louisville, Lexington, and Southeastern Indiana region. With more than 30 years in the business of window replacement and bathroom renovation, our roots are strong, and our quality is high – just like yours. Our Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana service area spreads wide from Elizabethtown and Somerset to the south; east to Lexington; north to LaGrange and Carrollton; and west into Southeastern Indiana areas including Scottsburg, Salem, and North Vernon. In any of these cities, and everywhere in between, when you’re looking for the best vinyl window replacement or a beautiful bathroom remodel for your “old Kentucky Home,” look no further than Improveit.

E&D Cleaning Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Fiberglass Windows and Doors (replacement and new construction) Custom Fiberglass Entry doors (made to your specifications) French, Patio, Sliding and Swing Entry Doors. We also offer extruded aluminum clad wood and Vinyl windows Professional Installation and Service!

Skylights, glass replacement, window & door repair services, interior doors