Measuring your windows for curtains may seem like an easy-to-botch DIY, but it's actually simple and only takes minutes. Here’s how to measure for curtains.
Get matched with top window treatment in Berea, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Berea
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYWe had eleven windows replaced. The patio door they were supposed to install was damaged. The company told us about the damage to the door. We still have not had the door installed. I have had to take the initiative to find out when the door will be installed, this is a little disappointing. However, the quality and the prices are excellent. Without the issues with the door it would have perfect
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleAt first all went well. The salesman was nice and I thought we were going to get a great product. The window installation manager came to measure the windows had made a few chauvinist comments, but I let that slide and laughed them off. Then a week or so before they got started on the windows I get notice that they cannot get the shake siding that I had picked out. I decided that I would go with a wood siding that I would have put on later by another contractor. They were to refund me the price of the shake siding which I was told it was expensive when I selected it, but it would up being only $1500. Not as expensive as I was led to believe or I wasn't refunded the full price. Then when they showed up to move the door and install the windows, they were supposed to have a contractor move the plug in the hall. They never scheduled this and I would up having to move the plug myself (here's to hoping the house doesn't catch fire...). The installing crew was very nice. After they left I got to looking and found two major issues. The first was the window that was put in place of the doors that we moved. It came from the "bone yard" and I was told by the salesman that it would be perfect in our older home with five foot windows. It was an awful 3 foot tall and 6 foot wide sliding window that looked like it came out of a drive up liquor store - stuck in a hole that held a set of wood French doors on the front of the house! We asked for 5 foot tall windows, not this atrocity. The second problem was another window that was mounted flush with the inside wall rather than being centered in the casing. Who mounts windows like that - I couldn't hang a blind. I called and complained and was basically told to live with it. I had to get my husband involved and wound up paying another $700 for them to come back out and fix the mess. The salesman knew that the drive up window from the boneyard wouldn't match the rest of the windows. It was even supposed to have grids and didn't. I feel like he was looking for someone to pawn a junk window on. Not to mention that I paid for that junk boneyard window and it was smashed when it was removed on the second go around. So I am out the cost of that window (must have been $6500 based on the cost after the shake was refunded!) plus having to pay more for more windows. And the window installation manager telling me that I should just mount blinds directly on the wall rather than they doing the job correctly and the window being centered in the casing is unacceptable! As far as the sunroom, the installation went well. I have had to have them come out and adjust the doors so that they will lock and they need adjusting again. I believe I may be able to do this. I have noticed that they are sweating though and there are holes drilled in the outside flashing at the bottom like it was mis-drilled and instead of getting a new piece of trim, the installer flipped it over and drilled a second set of holes for the screws. I can already see this filling up with ants and water and leading to bigger problems down the road. I would call and complain - but why bother. After spending nearly 30 grand with these guys, you would think I wouldn't have so many problems or have to deal with their people basically telling me to live with it
Last update on December 23, 2014
Window Treatment Services in Berea
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Looking for window treatment ideas? Increase your vocabulary and learn about Roman shades, rod pocket curtains and more before you shop for window treatments.
Find window treatment in
- Paint Lick,
- Mount Vernon,
- Crab Orchard,
- Clay City,
- East Bernstadt,
- Junction City,
window treatment in Berea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- Craftsmen Contractors
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Energy One
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
Fishers, Indiana 46038
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
Wingo, Kentucky 42088
- Kevin Keeling
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- The Blinds Man468 Southland Dr
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- The Blinds Man