To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Berea, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Berea
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYWe had eleven windows replaced. The patio door they were supposed to install was damaged. The company told us about the damage to the door. We still have not had the door installed. I have had to take the initiative to find out when the door will be installed, this is a little disappointing. However, the quality and the prices are excellent. Without the issues with the door it would have perfect
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleAt first all went well. The salesman was nice and I thought we were going to get a great product. The window installation manager came to measure the windows had made a few chauvinist comments, but I let that slide and laughed them off. Then a week or so before they got started on the windows I get notice that they cannot get the shake siding that I had picked out. I decided that I would go with a wood siding that I would have put on later by another contractor. They were to refund me the price of the shake siding which I was told it was expensive when I selected it, but it would up being only $1500. Not as expensive as I was led to believe or I wasn't refunded the full price. Then when they showed up to move the door and install the windows, they were supposed to have a contractor move the plug in the hall. They never scheduled this and I would up having to move the plug myself (here's to hoping the house doesn't catch fire...). The installing crew was very nice. After they left I got to looking and found two major issues. The first was the window that was put in place of the doors that we moved. It came from the "bone yard" and I was told by the salesman that it would be perfect in our older home with five foot windows. It was an awful 3 foot tall and 6 foot wide sliding window that looked like it came out of a drive up liquor store - stuck in a hole that held a set of wood French doors on the front of the house! We asked for 5 foot tall windows, not this atrocity. The second problem was another window that was mounted flush with the inside wall rather than being centered in the casing. Who mounts windows like that - I couldn't hang a blind. I called and complained and was basically told to live with it. I had to get my husband involved and wound up paying another $700 for them to come back out and fix the mess. The salesman knew that the drive up window from the boneyard wouldn't match the rest of the windows. It was even supposed to have grids and didn't. I feel like he was looking for someone to pawn a junk window on. Not to mention that I paid for that junk boneyard window and it was smashed when it was removed on the second go around. So I am out the cost of that window (must have been $6500 based on the cost after the shake was refunded!) plus having to pay more for more windows. And the window installation manager telling me that I should just mount blinds directly on the wall rather than they doing the job correctly and the window being centered in the casing is unacceptable! As far as the sunroom, the installation went well. I have had to have them come out and adjust the doors so that they will lock and they need adjusting again. I believe I may be able to do this. I have noticed that they are sweating though and there are holes drilled in the outside flashing at the bottom like it was mis-drilled and instead of getting a new piece of trim, the installer flipped it over and drilled a second set of holes for the screws. I can already see this filling up with ants and water and leading to bigger problems down the road. I would call and complain - but why bother. After spending nearly 30 grand with these guys, you would think I wouldn't have so many problems or have to deal with their people basically telling me to live with it
Window Treatment Services in Berea
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 377 E New Circle Rd Lexington, KY 40505 Additional Contact: Jon Interest free financing availableRecent Review:The sales people were very responsive and answered our multiple questions. I particularly appreciated that they sold me on their product and didn’t do pressure sales. The windows were installed without difficulty and they have made our home so much quieter and more well insulatedJennifer W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Contractors was founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by product of taking care of our current customers. In other words a happy customer will tell a friend. We understand that training is never ending. As our industry evolves so must we and as a result all of our employees regularly attend internal trainings, industry trainings and certifications, manufacturer seminars and even regular plant tours so that they can truly understand the products that will be g..Recent Review:We signed a contract with Craftsmen to do a small siding job in September 2018 and were told work would begin in 3 weeks and would take 1 day to complete. We did not hear back from them again until I reached out in November, at which time they told us that they would begin work in three weeks time. However, work did not begin for another six weeks (end of December 2018) and was not completed until February 2019. The project took so long to complete part of the construction loan we took out to finance the project was cancelled by the bank. Do not use this company if you want a project completed quickly and not subbed out to another company. There was no project management on this job. They showed up late every time they scheduled to work, not starting work until noon and working until nightfall. We did have a change order on the project but never received an itemized invoice or details on the extra costs as we requested. If I could give zero stars as a review for a company, I would do this for Craftsman ContractorsBethany P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Kevin Keeling I have been a Lowes installer since 2007Recent Review:It went great! Being new to town I knew no one to get refrences from, and used Kevin blindly. He was very polite, answered all my questions, and did such a wonderful job. Both him amd his son made sure my fence was put up by the rime promised. Not only did he do such a wonderful job on the fence he took the time to kill a snake for me! In the future we plan on doing some re modeling such as windows and oter big projects. I plan on calling kevin every time amd giving him first offer for the jobarlynne l.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Our business has been in operation for nearly 15 years. This has allowed us to develop a professional and diversified group of crafts people that work on our team. Our group has worked on small budgets that include just a room, up do renovating and remodeling a state owned building. We have designed houses that were featured on home tour groups, and we have designed office buildings to bring them up to the 21st century. Our style is whatever the customer expects, we design for you, we don..
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Berea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
- Energy One
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
- Kevin Keeling
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR