Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lights in Shepherdsville, KY
There are 27 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Shepherdsville
- Distinctive Design RemodelingQuality of the work is excellent. They turned my sons basement into a beautiful in- law apartment. We called Jessie back to cover a patio for us. The workers were excellent at clean up and they are very respectful. We were kept notified of time and dates that workers would arrive. We appreciated the communication very much. They are prompt, excellent workmanship, respectful and got the job done in a timely manner. We would hire them again without a second thought. Distinctive Design is a very upstanding company. If you hire them they will do a great job, if you are not pleased with something they WILL make it right
- Distinctive Design RemodelingThis company is outstanding! They were very professional. They completed the project AHEAD of schedule! Every day they cleaned up any debris. Excellent, quality work. The project manager, Chris. checked in with us at least daily so we always were informed.
- Elite Home RenovationsMr. Hayden is a trustworthy, timely, and very knowledgeable contractor. Mr. Hayden is very considerate and can be trusted to have access to the residence whether someone is home or not. In the past, I have heard horror stories from other people about contractors doing work in their houses. That is not the case with Mr. Hayden. Mr. Hayden’s years of experience and attention to detail was greatly appreciated during our basement renovation. Mr. Hayden’s flexibility as our basement renovation progressed was greatly appreciated and without a doubt we were extremely happy Mr. Hayden finished our basement into an excellent livable space
- Distinctive Design RemodelingUsed these guys for a complete basement project. Went from bare bones completely unfinished to a high quality, professionally done living space. Everything was done to code and inspected from the wiring, plumbing, framing, drywall, etc. Any defects we found, Kyle offered to come back and make it right, which he did. Great work overall
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Eric was very knowledgeable and helped with the multiple electrical requests I had around the house. Very nice guy as well. Would hire again.
- Crackerjack ConstructionAWESOME!!!! Very professional and affordable! I hired Crackerjack Construction to finish my basement which included bedrooms, laundry room, family room and bathroom. I hired them based on references and they are insured. I am very happy with my finished basement and how everything went so smoothly! I would hire again
- Distinctive Design RemodelingI was very pleased with Distinctive Design. They were very professional. Chris,The Senior Project Manager kept me informed every step of the construction. All of the crews were very knowledgable of their specific craft. I love my new room.
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of LouisvilleThe work was performed professionally and efficiently by the person who was sent to my house to install the light
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Professional and courteous. Did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend them for a job someone needed to be done.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesThey were very professional and got the job done nicely. The work done was accurate and finished in a timely manner. They were resourceful and gave me good advice and tips before they left. I would absolutely hire again.
Lights in Shepherdsville
- Business Description:Proudly serving Louisville, Brandenberg and the surrounding areas! With over 30 years experience, Alpha Electric has the skills to handle any of your electrical projects. Residential/Commercial fully licensed&insured. BBB AccreditedRecent Review:Great and very pleased. Will use them again and will refer them when opportunity presents.Kathy H.
- Business Description:Over 45+ years experience Service Kentucky/Indiana No job to small Commercial and Residential New construction and remodeling Panel change outs Inspection repairs
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: 19356 & 19355. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Very well. Had a breaker short out or blow out on Sunday. Called Clarence & sent him couple pics. He helped me get everything on for the night and came Monday morning. He said I could leave it as is or replace the box. I chose to replace & he scheduled me for that Wednesday. Removed the old & put in new box & all new breakers. Looks great, no problemsRandall L.
- Business Description:Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982Recent Review:Where punctual worked fast and did a good jobStephen B.
- Business Description:Yates Electric is a full service electrical contractor, We have 2 full time employees that just so happen to be the owners, We are 100% smoke and drug free. We have been in business since 1992 and in the industry for over 30 years... We Now Recycle Compac Flouresent and 4 foot TubesRecent Review:Thank you to Mark and Denise for helping get our house to closing. My husband and I recently sold our home of 17 years. The inspection found a couple of electrical issues that needed to be corrected. Due to Covid the repairs could not be completed prior to closing. Having know Mark and Denise for over 30 years I knew for certain that I could trust them to allow us to pay for the corrections in full prior to the repairs being completed. How many contractors can you trust to perform the repairs AFTER being paid in full in advance? Not many, but Yates Electric is one of those companies that can be trusted. We paid Yates Electric by check. Mark provided us with a receipt to provide to the buyers. One week after closing Mark made the repairs to the complete satisfaction of the buyers. Yates Electric is honest and trustworthy. They do the job right the first time. I highly recommend Yates ElectricTracy W.
- Business Description:Payne Electric CoRecent Review:Mike Hampton came to help us. It was late and he knew exactly what we needed. He fixed our problem in 30 minutes. Mike was so kind and courteous to us. Thank you Payne Electric! David TuckerDavid T.
- Business Description:Allen Electrical has of proven track record of quality residential electrical services in Louisville and Southern Indiana for over 25 years. We are members of Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Louisville. Our electricians are licensed and insured in Kentucky and Indiana. We retain several master electricians on staff to ensure that all installations and repairs are performed to code. We are committed to providing quality, cost-effective and timely service to our customer..Recent Review:Allen Electric came very highly recommended and rightly so. Daniel and Dylan were early (which I LOVED!) and very courteous. They explained everything they were going to do before they did it and answered every question I had about the whole process. I knew exactly what the price was before they started even a second of work. And there were no surprises at the end. They even had to crawl into a super tight crawlspace in my basement and did it without complaint. They wore masks the whole time and floor protectors on their shoes. Frankly, this might have been the easiest time I've had with any service person ever. Thank you so much, Dylan and DanieKeith M.
- Business Description:Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is North America’s leading outdoor lighting company. We specialize is creating stunning and effective outdoor, landscape and architectural lighting systems to increase the curb appeal and safety of your property. Each system is designed, installed and maintained with our clients’ needs tastes, and budgets in mindRecent Review:The work was performed professionally and efficiently by the person who was sent to my house to install the lightFrank M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:I always take care of customers to assure they're pleased with the quality and service I provide. I'm a people person and treat customers the way I'd want to be treated. Quality and service are never overlooked. Very reasonably priced. Always respectful of your home and propertyRecent Review:Great experience with Wayne, he responded to my request for a quote the same day and the work was scheduled for two days later. He showed up on time & did a great job. I would definitely recommend him & use him againshannon W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
lights in Shepherdsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ables Drywall3622 Quarry Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- AC/DC Electric LLC9816 Blue Lick rd
- Adams Construction Services Inc3311 Industrial Pkwy PO Box 2946
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Service Electric4607 Pinewood Road
- All-Brite Electric Co4735 Poplar Level Rd Ste 4
- Allen Electrical Services Inc2400 Bowman Ave
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- AMTECK11441 Blankenbaker Access Dr
- Andy OnCall2815 Taylorsville Rd Ste 205
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atlas Siding & Window Co8012 National Tpke
- Ables Drywall
- B & B Lamp & Shades4160 Westport Rd A
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
- Beard Electric Co5325 Foundation Blvd
New Albany, Indiana
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- BUDGET HEATING & AIR COND INCPO BOX 99973
- BuildMyplace2900 Fern Valley Rd
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- B & B Lamp & Shades
- CARDINAL ELECTRIC SERVICE1517 MELLWOOD AVE
- Chill Electric468 Wilderness Rd.
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coffey's Home Improvement2089 Wilson Creek Rd
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- CORRIGAN Electric2621 Holloway Rd
- Creative Installations E&L1945 Scottsville Rd B-2 #197
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Creative Tile LLC5701 Southern Pkwy
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- CARDINAL ELECTRIC SERVICE
- Dad's Home Service7319 Browns Lane
- DAVID KOCHERA ELECTRIC400 E ORMSBY
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- Dr WindowsPO Box 1252
- DR.Electric2105 Appleton ln
- Durbin Electric LLC3611 Brookhollow Dr
- Dad's Home Service
- E.E.C. - Edason Electric Co.PO Box 99557
- E.E.C. - Edason Electric Co.
- Handy Howlett LLC316 Blarney Ln
- Handyman2215 Crums Ln
- Handyman Andy, LLC4409 Green Pine Drive
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Honest Home804 E Market Street
- Horizon Electric7715 Zenith Way
- HurriCleanPO Box 505
- Handy Howlett LLC
- L.P. Productions4820 Old Lagrange Rd
- LADEGAST SKILLED TRADES5507 Highpoint Drive
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- LANDSCAPE LIGHTING CO13050 MIDDLETOWN IND BLVD
- LAVA Security Solutions425 Curry Ave
- LIZ AT HOME141 E MAIN ST
New Albany, Indiana
- Lorah Contracting5801 Moser Farm Rd.
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- L.P. Productions
- M & J Landscape Design Group325 Jeffiers Ln
- Matrix Construction LLC1215 Manitau Ave
- Matt Harrod Electric7822 Hepatica Drive
- Matt Williams Electric172 Riverside Ln
- Mike Whalen Electric Inc515 E Washington St
La Grange, Kentucky
- Miller's Fancy Bath & Kitchen3730 Lexington Rd
- Mister Sparky Electric - Louisville4023 Bardstown Rd. Suite A
- Moorehouse Construction LLCPO Box 991277
- MR ELECTRIC OF KENTUCKIANA874 N BARDSTOWN RD STE B
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Mr Electric Of Louisville9014 Iona Ct
- Mr Handyman of Louisville Northeast12200 Shelbyville Rd Suite 205
- M & J Landscape Design Group
- Payne Electric Co5802 Fern Valley Rd
- Payne Electric Co
- Q.U.E.S.T.9022 Maple Road
- RMR SERVICES, LLC500 Willowbrook Drive
- Roberts Home Electronics11704 Shelbyville rd.
- Robison Quality Painting & Home Improvement137 1/2 3rd St
- RSE ELECTRIC114 Blackiston Ridge Ct
- Rubycon Services11600 Pierce Way
- Rudder Electric IncPO BOX 2363
- RMR SERVICES, LLC
- Savvy Home Supply9301 Hurstbourne Park Blvd # 101
- Solarian US2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Stansbury ElectricP.O. Box 991459
- Starlight Signs & Lighting6676 Rowley Lane
- Steve Head Home Building & Remodeling LLC2336 The Woods Ln
- Stevens Electrical Services886 Sunview Dr
- Savvy Home Supply
- The Dozier Co Inc1487 W Elm Rd
- Thor Construction4001 S. Brook Street
- Tocor Inc.4420 Shepherdsville Rd
- Tom Drexler Plumbing Air & Electric3718 Bardstown Rd
- Tom's Service Center Inc520 N Bardstown Rd
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- The Dozier Co Inc
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc