If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Shepherdsville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Shepherdsville
- Sealthedeal SealcoatingIt went excellent!!! They came out and gave me a free estimate and a great price too!!! They were very friendly and down to earth too. As for the service, the quality work can’t be matched! I would recommend to any and everyone needing Sealcoat or asphalt work!!!
- Sealthedeal Sealcoatingvery great job ....well respectful an very good at whats done i would most definitely use again an recommend to anyone elsa
- Sealthedeal SealcoatingMy Work Was Wonderful Very Great Customer Service , Respectful Man He Came In Got The Job Done iN No Time , & NO RUSH AT ALL & IT WAS PERFECT LOOKS GREAT THANK YOU AGAIN SIR
- Sealthedeal SealcoatingFree estimate and honest advice. Once we decide to get the work done, we will use this contractor. Very impressed with customer service.
- Down To EarthThe job went well and I look forward to hiring this company again. I hope to have a new asphalt driveway installed soon!
- Affordable PavingAJ Sealcoat did a great job. Reliable, competotively priced, timely communication and did a high quality job.
- A-1 Paving CoI sent a message through their site twice and received no response. I called the office and was greeted by a rude younger woman. She took my info and said someone would call me back, but no one ever did. I've seen their signs around town, which I why I contacted them, but I am moving on...
- Down To EarthIt looks great. Our contact person was very professional -- calling to let us know when he would come, always explaining what he was doing after he came.
- Down To EarthTim and his helper were excellent. Tim came to give quote within a couple of days. Showed up when they said they would. Did a heavy duty seal coat on long asphalt driveway, repaired a spot on a walkway, and built a low curb for me (to direct rainwater runoff). They did a great job on everything, down to taping off some pavers on one side so they wouldn't get sealer on them. Gave clear instructions for eventual sealing of curb and repair area (new asphalt needs to cure), and left some materials for me for a small area I wanted to do later (after I moved some pavers). Professional and quality work. Everything was done well
- Paradigm Concrete DesignExcellent work, excellent communications, very easy to work with. Chad was the lead guy. He is great!! His crew was friendly and communicated with me everyday during the project. I highly recommend Paradigm Concrete.
Driveway Pavers in Shepherdsville
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:Down to Earth Driveway Sealing & Landscaping provides sealcoating and repair of blacktop driveways as well as pressure washing and concrete sealing. We also provide services such as deck staining and landscaping. Please Call for a free estimate or more information on our companyRecent Review:The owner came and gave an estimate the day that I called. That was the positive. When I called back with questions, he suggested that I needed to resurface my driveway. When I agreed, he told me that I would receive a call from a company about resurfacing. Two weeks later I called and told him that no one had called me. He told me that he would call the resurfacing company and have them put me on the immediate call list. That was over a month ago and I still have not received a call from anyone even the owner asking if I had received a call. The date of the quote was 6/16/20 and today is 8/3/20Tim B.
- Business Description:Paradigm Concrete Design is family owned and operate servicing Louisville Ky, . And surrounding areas established by Chad Parrott with more than 26 years of experience in commercial and residential concrete work. Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt service, functional concrete design with artistry, which delivers superior quality. We do all this at an affordable rate to make sure you are more than satisfied. We are committed to creating a completely personalized custom concrete l..Recent Review:From the time I got the bid to the time they wrapped it up I was extremely impressed with the work Paradigm did for us. Everyone worked so hard and relentlessly regardless of the weather which had been so inclement at times. Rico is extremely talented when designing our driveway. His suggestions were welcomed and it turned out beautifully. This crew is in high demand and had some wait time to get to us but is was well worth the wait. We are very pleased with the results of our patio and driveway replacementLucy C.
- Business Description:Sole proprietorship. Fully insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:I rarely write reviews but this guy deserved it as he went above and beyond! Easy to get in touch with, punctual, very professional yet nice enough to be "the guy next door". Went above and beyond cleaning out the gutter. He also trimmed several limbs/branches that were contributing to the blockage and hauled away the mess. As we were wrapping up, he pointed out a medium-sized tree that was causing damage to my house and brought it down for me (for nothing extra!) Like I said, I normally don't write a review but this experience was something I had to share for othersaaron s.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1959; full service paving and pavement maintenance contractor specializing in commercial/residential paving, resurfacing, new ground construction, patchwork, gravel, seal coat, and stripingRecent Review:My wife and I had ADC Paving resurface our asphalt driveway in September 2018. It took about a month after we received our estimate from the Company to schedule and complete the job. This was due to ADC's busy schedule and some special circumstances. Cindy did a great job coordinating the schedule and was very responsive via email to get us on the schedule. When the ADC crew arrived, they were very professional, very efficient and did a wonderful job. We have a small driveway with no difficult sections and the job took about 1 1/2 hours. I feel comfortable recommending ADC Paving for other people's asphalt needsDavid J.
- Business Description:We are a great company, we have up to 15 employees, we hand all work in house, we sub nothing out, all work will be handled and performed by us. All work is paid upon completion. All payments are handled in "Cash or Checks" onlyRecent Review:Kentuckiana has performed work on many of our properties over the last several years. Their quality of work and affordability make them a great company.Jim H.
- Business Description:For 40 years Jaco Waterproofing has been providing quality waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to our customers. Our commitment to you the customer is to ensure you get an affordable solution for your project. We are a professional company that takes pride in being courteous, timely and effective. Jaco is proud to work for the largest contractors in the area, both residential and commercial. Some of our customers include Potterhill Homes, Ryan Homes and Maronda Homes. A few of..Recent Review:I can't recommend them enough!!! Excellent Service & Trustworthy! I recently bought a new house which had a few cracks in the foundation. Jaco was able to do an initial inspection and gave us a reasonable quote. However, during the initial quote we weren't able to look behind the drywall as we didn't own the house yet. When we tore back the drywall we found that the problem was MUCH worse than the initial house inspection had revealed and I was worried. Josh with Jaco was able to talk me through all the possible options and even guided me on which options were the most economical and which ones were the smartest for the long term solution. He even had suggestions on how to best maintain and prevent any issues in the future. They kept in constant communication as issues evolved and made a point to keep me informed. Its so rare to find someone who evokes so much trust. I had called in a Structural Engineer to get a second opinion (to be safe) and he had nothing but positive things to say about Jaco as well. Overall the pricing was VERY reasonable and I never felt pressured into a sale (I even compared pricing to a few other companies and their prices were extremely fair). I will 100% be recommending them to othersKarl E.
- Business Description:Proudly Serving Louisville For Over 8 Years!Recent Review:Took my deposit and never came backJohn E.
- Business Description:Specializing in deck, driveway, cleaning, sealing, and staining. House washing, fence cleaning, sealing, and staining. Log Home’s cleaned, sealed, and stained. Brick home’s and stucco homes painted. Exterior house trim painted. Commercial, residential, and apartment complex’s completely washed. We have a military discount and a senior discount. With 16 years of experience, we are a member of the Powerwasher’s of North America. We don’t get paid until you are happyRecent Review:Charged more than estimate. Said they would refund difference but never showed up.Elizabeth B.
- Business Description:Been in the area for more then 60 years here yesterday. Here today and here tomorrow.Recent Review:I sent a message through their site twice and received no response. I called the office and was greeted by a rude younger woman. She took my info and said someone would call me back, but no one ever did. I've seen their signs around town, which I why I contacted them, but I am moving on..Panayiota J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Washington
- Lebanon Junction
- Coxs Creek
- Fort Knox
- West Point
- Saint Matthews
driveway paving contractors in Shepherdsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Down To Earth210 Fountain St
- Down To Earth
- Hood Paving
- Hood Paving
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing
- KAUFMAN AND SONS114 N 11TH ST
- KAUFMAN AND SONS
- NV Home Remodeling LLC5119 Invicta Dr
- NV Home Remodeling LLC
- Paradigm Concrete Design14115 Hickory Hills Trl
- Paving the way
- PER-FECT POWER WASHING LLC789 Captain Frank Rd.
New Albany, Indiana
- POWER-TECH PRESSURE CLEANING9505 YELLOW PINE CT
- PRO TURF INC2007 BROWNS VILLAGE RD
- Property Services Of Louisville Llc8203 Kerry Rd
- Paradigm Concrete Design
- The Kentuckiana Pressure Cleaning Service LLCP.O Box 6614
- The Kentuckiana Pressure Cleaning Service LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100