Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Louisville, KY 40219

Home remodeling company with 30+ years Experience in residential & commercial painting... Remodelings and repairs.. We specialize in remodeling of basement & kitchen & bathrooms, painting, drywall (exterior & interior) flooring, Windows, decks & Repairing of decks pressure washing, ect. large & small jobs....

drywall (9)interior painting (8)house painting (5)basement remodeling (4)door installation (4)pressure washing (4)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)roofing (3)gutter repair (3)decks & porches (3)deck cleaning (2)

05/15/2021

Excellent! From first estimate through final inspection - a total of 4 days - Mr. Daniels and site leader Byron communicated very well, made suggestions and arrived on time! This company is an unusual contractor in that they communicate and follow-through each and every time. Definitely using them for future projects.

Description of Work
310 sq.ft. deck off of 2nd floor needed planks and balusters screwed down and entire deck cleaned and re-coated.

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

03/17/2021

The crew doing the demo work and the finishing work did an excellent job in our home. The job took 8 days total with the amount of work that needed to be done. They listened to our needs, wants and were able to accommodate changes that we had along the way. I would recommend this crew to anyone and would hire them again as we have other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Moving of water lines to new laundry room, walls removed, drywall repair and finishing, light moved, laminate floors laid with new baseboard/quarter round, new door install, finishing work on window sill and on existing pocket door.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

01/22/2021

It was a pretty big project but they managed really well. They always listened to us and did exactly what we wanted. At the end of the day we had a great new kitchen.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Review for Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling - ., Louisville, KY - 39154879

01/18/2021

The Daniels & Daniels team did a phenomenal job remodeling our basement; framing, electrical, and drywall work. The entire team was great to work with; always professional and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. I’ll be contacting them again in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category fireplaces,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/06/2020

This was the first time I have ever done a remodel and was extremely nervous, but Paul and Tim completely put my nerves at ease. They did a great job, constantly keep me up to date with everything that was happening as well as keeping on time and budget. Every expectation I had envisioned for this remodel, they delivered and then some. Super friendly and professional. I will be calling them for al...

Description of Work
Remodeled and finished out basement

Category basement remodeling,apartments

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Review for Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling - ., Louisville, KY - 39014037

10/27/2020

Daniel and his people are very easy to work with. They always listen to us and do whatever it takes to satisfy our needs. Timmy is very good at everything he does and the result of his work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Remodeling garage, 2nd floor bathroom and exterior painting

Category drywall,picture framing,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,roofing,siding,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Review for Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling - ., Louisville, KY - 38980159

10/22/2020

We have been so impressed with Paul Daniels and his crew! They have done beautiful work quickly and at a very reasonable cost. They completely remodeled our kitchen and baths, replaced the basement paneling with drywall, painted the whole house and garage and stained our deck, power washed the exterior and much more. Paul and Tim have a real vision for remodeling and thought of so many things we h...

Description of Work
Extensive remodel - kitchen, baths, basement

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

06/10/2020

The job went fantastic. They were punctual, professional and affordable. I highly recommend them for basement finishing. They did the framing, electrical, and drywall. My husband and I did all the trim work, wainscoting, and light fixtures. Someone else installed the flooring. They were finished in three weeks time. Unfortunately I could not get my photos past the framing to load.

Description of Work
Basement finished

Category basement remodeling,apartments

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Review for Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling - ., Louisville, KY - 38631504

04/10/2020

I had such a pleasant experience with Paul Daniels and the crew. They were respectful to my family and my property. My deck was built exactly how I asked and they worked from sun up until it was complete. Tim is very knowledgeable and efficient. He even went out of his way to make sure my plants were safe during the whole process. I will definitely use Daniels and Daniels for my next project🙂

Description of Work
Backyard Deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Review for Daniels & Daniels Home Remodeling - ., Louisville, KY - 38492748

01/08/2020

He was very professional and I would recommend him to family & friends.

Description of Work
Deck built & house pressure washed

Category decks,drywall,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to pressure wash your home. Please let me know what if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Offering most remodeling and construction needs form small to large including: kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, closets, basements. Specializing in floors, tiling, walls, ceilings, fireplace enhancement/restoration.