Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Shelbyville, KY
There are 10 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Shelbyville
- Arias LandscapeThey were polite, respectful and hard working! And they’re pricing is very competitive! Highly recommended!
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
Lawn Services in Shelbyville
- Business Description:With over 13yrs experience, 24M Lawn & Landscape Services specializes in Lawn Fertilizer and weed control programs, Mosquito, flea, and tick control Treatments, Liquid areation treatments, Grub control Applications ,Landscape Restorations, Landscape maintenance,, and Spring /Fall clean ups/Leaf removal. We accept credit/debit cards, and Checks, Our company slogan is "We go the extra Mile"Recent Review:The job is well done. I am very pleased. Steve and the team were prompt (even a couple minutes early) and efficient. There was a lot of overgrown landscaping to manage and remove. A lot of weeding and mulching to do. And the yard looks great now. I will definitely have them back.Deborah O.
- Business Description:Landscaping, patio repair, trimming, landscaping design, mulching, edging, leaf removal, building fire pits, laying sod,and moving . 16 years experience
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior painting we are known for our reliability, being detail oriented, and very competitive pricing. We also provide landscaping, pressure washing, lawn services, deck and patio improvements and construction. We have over 10 years’ experience in home improvement and take pride in the work I do. We are owner/operated and look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Kyle did an excellent job. He showed me a small portion of the stained deck before proceeding to make sure I was happy with the color. His bid including the materials was much less than other competing bids for the labor alonemark w.
- Business Description:At Turf Workz Professional lawn care, We are counting down the days to mowing season! All of our equipment is fully serviced and ready to get to work for you! We strive to provide each and every one of our clients with professional one on one customer service found in small business. -Veteran owned and operated. - residential and commercial -Fully insured. Call or email us today to get a free contactless quote. Ask about our Military,EMT,and Law Enforcement discountRecent Review:Truf workz was fast, and they did amazing work. I will definitely use them again!Preston H.
- Business Description:We are a small company with 3-4 employees. The owner studied horticulture at the University of Kentucky. We are licensed and insured to work within Shelby County.Recent Review:Daniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice freeBarbie W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:DM Tree Services, LLC has over 12 years of experience in tree service proudly serving the Louisville metro area. Our focus is to get the job right at the first time, keeping the site clean and also work under a safe environment. Our prices are competitive relative to our competition. Please, call us today for a free estimate todayRecent Review:An absolute blessing. I will recommend and only use DM tree service. I had a tree with in 6 ft from my home and a neighbor. Tree was removed without a hitch.Michael K.
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated business specializing in junk removal. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and offer competitive rates. Call us today to schedule a pick up.Recent Review:I needed some pretty heavy furniture removed quickly. I booked on a Sunday and they were able to complete 2 days later. Can't beat that! The guys that came were very professional, polite, efficient. They were also careful not to damage anything. Would definitely hire againJohn B.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:They were polite, respectful and hard working! And they’re pricing is very competitive! Highly recommended!Krissia C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
lawn care services in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 TREE SVC7857 TOMPKINSVILLE RD
- A WIsecut Lawn4417 Grand Cir
- Abbotts Lawn Service431 Crestwood Ln
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- Arborscape4934 Hwy 421 s
- Awesome Services
- A 1 TREE SVC
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- Bastin Landscape3104 Bluegrass Dr.
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brad Brown Lawn & Landscape38 Cherokee Dr
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B&J Professional Services
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- M&B COMPLETE LAWN SE154 Brandon Lane
- Maids that shine5411 Logwood Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mike Kennedy Landscape & Design CO.205 ADAIR AVE
- Mike's Lawn Maintenance711 Smith Brewer Road
- Mow better lawn and garden,LLC.4342 Accomack Dr
- M&B COMPLETE LAWN SE
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RAILEY lawn care
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Richard's Landscaping & Lawn Care904 Bland Ave
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- R&M Concret
- The Austin's handyman services 79 Pioneer Dr
- The Fair & Square Handyman
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- torres and sons316 Cherry Hill Ct
- Tree Kings
- Trees-4-Less679 Springhurst Dr
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 515013135 Middletown Industrial Blvd
- Turf Workz Professional Lawn Care LLC
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Two Brother's & A Pressure Washer121 Central Ave
- The Austin's handyman services
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC