There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Sebree, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Sebree
- Champion Carpet CleaningI called and made the appointment to get 2 rooms and entryway done. I asked for a ballpark figure on what it would cost. He told me probably around $180 because I have bad pet stains. He told me to be sure to take anything out from under the bed as his equipment could reach quite far. He also told me it would take about a half day for carpets to dry. He arrives and measures my rooms. Tells me it’s going to be $235. He measured one room from the window alcove as if it ran the entire width. Also didn’t subtract for furniture because he absolutely did NOT even attempt to clean under the bed. I know this because of a) it was not SOPPING WET as the rest of the carpet. I went upstairs while he did the carpet. 45 minutes later he lets me know it’s done. Firstly, the carpet was so wet that it soaked the bottom 1.5 inches of my jeans. Secondly, it looked as if he hadn’t even touched the high traffic areas from the doorway to the living room. High traffic areas in the bedroom looked like they had barely been touched as well. To his credit he did redo those areas. And they look better than they did but he started commenting that my carpet was at least 10 years old (it is not but is is a cheaper quality than I would like). Kind of like he was trying to blame me for his poor workmanship. I turned the heat up to 75 and put fans in both rooms and it still was a full 24 hours before the floors were dry. So if you want someone to 1) overcharge you 2) do a job that you have to stand over them like a child to get it done properly and 3) leave your carpet so wet that it may damage your subfloors then try him out . All I can say is he must have a lot of Facebook buddies doing reviews for him because he definitely does not do 5 star work
- Zerorez NashvilleThe technician was professional and very nice. The cleaning was much better and seems to have lasted longer than other cleanings. I've been very pleased and plan to use zerorez again.
- MonsterCleanDave and his crew are awesome. I work for an apartment complex and I usually don't give Dave much notice but he is always able to work me in. I can always count on Monster Clean. Working in this kind of business you never know what the carpet is going to look like but Monster Clean takes on the toughest and dirtiest carpets and they come out looking like new and smell so fresh
- MonsterCleanCompletely satisfied. We have used Monster Clean for years with no complaints ever. Dave always does a fantastic service.
- MonsterCleanWe would highly recommend MonsterClean in Henderson to all our Owensboro friends for their carpet cleaning needs. They come to Owensboro multiple times a week for their customers. Their price was very reasonable and they met all our needs. Dave, the owner, came to our house to clean our carpet. He was very timely for our appointment and called us prior to arrival to assure us of his arrival time. He used protective covering on doors and doorways to protect our home from his cleaning equipment and performed some extra steps to remove the furniture dimples left behind as all our furniture had been removed. When he was done, all of our carpet looked great
- MonsterCleanCarpet and rug look great. Pet stains and odors eliminated, and a stain that we thought was permanent was removed. Professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.
- MonsterCleanMonsterClean goes above and beyond in their customer service and quality of work. They took the time to explain their services and what would best benefit our needs. We will definitely call again in the future. Thanks!
- MonsterCleanThey did a good job. My husband thought they had done the best of any carpet cleaners we've had. It cost us around $900 to get 4,000 sq. feet cleaned.
- MonsterCleanI am very satisfied with their services! He was prompt and very professional. Will definitely use his services again.
- MonsterCleanI was very impressed with his punctuality and work. Would certainly recommend his work to anyone needing a VERY GOOD job well done !
Carpet Cleaners in Sebree
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:Champion carpet cleaning has been in business for five years. We currently do carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water restoration, air duct cleaning. And water removal services. We are in good standing with the BBBRecent Review:I called and made the appointment to get 2 rooms and entryway done. I asked for a ballpark figure on what it would cost. He told me probably around $180 because I have bad pet stains. He told me to be sure to take anything out from under the bed as his equipment could reach quite far. He also told me it would take about a half day for carpets to dry. He arrives and measures my rooms. Tells me it’s going to be $235. He measured one room from the window alcove as if it ran the entire width. Also didn’t subtract for furniture because he absolutely did NOT even attempt to clean under the bed. I know this because of a) it was not SOPPING WET as the rest of the carpet. I went upstairs while he did the carpet. 45 minutes later he lets me know it’s done. Firstly, the carpet was so wet that it soaked the bottom 1.5 inches of my jeans. Secondly, it looked as if he hadn’t even touched the high traffic areas from the doorway to the living room. High traffic areas in the bedroom looked like they had barely been touched as well. To his credit he did redo those areas. And they look better than they did but he started commenting that my carpet was at least 10 years old (it is not but is is a cheaper quality than I would like). Kind of like he was trying to blame me for his poor workmanship. I turned the heat up to 75 and put fans in both rooms and it still was a full 24 hours before the floors were dry. So if you want someone to 1) overcharge you 2) do a job that you have to stand over them like a child to get it done properly and 3) leave your carpet so wet that it may damage your subfloors then try him out . All I can say is he must have a lot of Facebook buddies doing reviews for him because he definitely does not do 5 star workTina K.
- Business Description:Handy Dandy's Handimen is a home services provider with 12 employees in the tri-state area. We have a get it done, get it done quickly, and get it done to where it stays done attitude. We do just about everything you could need inside of a home
- Business Description:Shammy's Auto Wash features two (2) Touch Free automatic LaserWash bays, at both of our car wash locations, Lexington and Owensboro, Kentucky. Our PDQ LaserWash equipment cleans your vehicle safely while protecting its finish. Our high pressure wash system gets your car sparkling clean without touching your paint job. We use only high quality Blue Coral wash soaps and polishes, which are environmentally friendly. We only use HOT WATER to get the best clean, and we even remove all the harsh m..Recent Review:They use excellent car wash modes at Shammy's, so it was very inexpensive to clear my car. It looked like new in under 10 minutes. It also is in the center of the city, easy to access. There are occasionally long lines, because it is so popular. If that's the case, just try to not go during rush hours. <br /Christopher M.
- Business Description:Professional furniture and carpet services is a family owned business,we provide quality furniture repair,complete furniture re upholstery,carpet and upholstery cleaning,our company is (IICRC)certified in carpet cleaning, as well as insured and bonded we offer quality service at a competitive price. Professional furniture service making life comfortable and clean like you've never seen
- Business Description:All Residential Remodeling and Construction needs. We have Christian Morals and Values. We Strive for Great Quality work at a Fair Price!Recent Review:Everything was absolutely wonderfulAshley S.
- Business Description:Lipscomb Hydra cleaning uses all natural and biodegradable chemicals when cleaning your carpet. Ower Stuart Lipscomb II says, “We clean carpet everyday, and I’m not having me or my employees work in an harmful environment.” At Lipscomb Hydra Cleaning They only uses state of the art equipment. Top shelf from Hydra Master! Powerful Truck Mount Units. We strive for customer service and personal satisfaction. FREE ESTIMATES!! FULLY INSURED! We offer all of your Professional Cleaning needs!
- Business Description:Hasgoe is a full service cleaning, restoration, and construction company performing daily maintenance, renovation, and construction services.Recent Review:We hired Hasgoe to clean a sofa, chair, and ottoman. Something went wrong and the furniture was wet for 4-5 days. When it dried it was dirtier than before, and the sofa now squeaks when you sit down and get up. The owner came to look at it, said the equipment must have malfunctioned and offered to clean it again, saying and quot;No matter what, we'll make it right.and quot; Well, it didn't come clean and our furniture is ruined. The owner refused to take responsibility after admitting it wasn't right the first time. We now have to replace the furniture with no compensation at all from Hasgoe. <br /Kent H.
- Business Description:Here at The Original Cleaning and Detail Co., we specialize in satisfaction. We work with real estate companies, property management companies, and private landlords/ homeowners to insure any unoccupied property they may have is cleaned to the highest standard. Did your last occupant leave everything a mess? We can help with that. Do you want to ensure properties look their best before a showing? We can help with that. Do you want reliability, efficiency, and quality? We can help with that. W..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Mortons Gap
carpet cleaners in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRAGG'S CARPET MAGIC6460 State Route 359
- BRAGG'S CARPET MAGIC
- Dirt Finders Maid Service708 Stanley Ave
- Dirt Finders Maid Service
- fisher's Cleaning1510 W Missouri St
- fisher's Cleaning
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- Lipscomb Hydra CleaningPO Box 1832
- Lipscomb Hydra Cleaning
- Professional Furniture & Carpet Services, Inc.1272 Sheffield Dr
- Professional Furniture & Carpet Services, Inc.
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.3773 Niagara Dr
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.