If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sebree, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sebree
- Knight Appliance RepairExcellent and professional. Very knowledgeable. Actually Daniel pre-diagnosed by phone prior to arrival based on solid industry knowledge and experience--and he was correct! Wonderful experience. Will definitely use again. Refreshing!
- Knight Appliance RepairArrived - began job immediately - worked steady until accomplished. No downtime just focused on job at hand. Very professional and personable - a credit to his profession.
- Knight Appliance RepairHe was very knowledgeable. I felt he was being honest was not out just to make money . He let me know the money I would have to pay to get the washer and dryer fixed I can just buy a brand new one . Would hire him again. Thank you oh and he was on time and kept up with communication 5 stars
- Knight Appliance RepairRepaired problem quickly, very nice and very reasonable prices. Had him come out to repair my daughters dryer, which he did the next day. Very reliable!
- Knight Appliance RepairGreat fast and friendly service. I am happy with the quick repair and that I did not get charged an extra diagnostic fee. Highly recommended.
- Knight Appliance RepairGood services and great timing. Friendly and helpful. Found the problem and a solution within reasonable time not like sears appliance. Would and will recommend
- Knight Appliance RepairGreat. Came out the same day I called. Had to order a part and said it would take 3 days to come in. On the third day he called me early morning and came right over then and put the part in. Great work!
- Knight Appliance RepairDaniel was great! He very professionally diagnosed the issue, found the appropriate part and made the repair. I would recommend his service strongly
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating IncMy air conditioner initially started having problems in May 2018. I have a Homebuyer’s Warranty through 2-10, so I contacted them to have it fixed. The only A/C company they are contracted with in this area is EL Walters, so they had them come out. They repaired it. The AC started having problems again in July of 2020. I contacted 2-10 in late August and they approved replacing the system. Again, they used EL Walters. The new unit was installed and things seemed to be fine until July 2021. The house wasn’t cooling as well. By the end of August, it wasn’t cooling at all - less than 1 year after having a new unit installed. I contacted a different company to come out and diagnose the problem because it was 95 degrees with a heat index of 110 and there was a heat advisory. I wanted answers ASAP and I knew EL Walters was going to tell me I had to go through 2-10. The technician that did the diagnosis informed me that the furnace evaporator coil was not compatible with the AC unit that EL Walters installed and that they should have also replaced the coil. He was shocked that they did this. His comment was, “They had to know this was wrong and that this system would fail. They probably thought it would last longer than it did and then maybe it wouldn’t be their problem. You need to report this to EPA and they should be responsible for repairing it because they installed it knowing it wouldn’t last.” I contacted EL Walters to let them know the diagnosis. I explained what the technician had said and the receptionist’s response was, “Why would you have someone else come out to check our install?” I thought that response was inappropriate. I told her because it’s blistering outside, my AC isn’t working I wanted answers ASAP. She said that since I used my home warranty company, I would have to go back through them. I contacted 2-10 and they said they’d reach out to EL Walters. Two days passed and I never heard anything. I called 2-10 back and they said it would just be easier to put in a new service request. I didn’t want to do that because EL Walters is the only company the use for this type of repair in Evansville and they had botched the install of the unit. My husband ended up contacting a third heating and air company because he wanted to be sure about the diagnosis. The technician inspected the furnace and AC unit and said, “You can’t put a 410 on a 22. It will make the whole system blow up, which is what has happened here. The way your system is set up, they would’ve had to pull out your furnace to replace the coil. They probably got lazy and didn’t feel like doing that, so they just did this and hoped it lasted awhile.” I wasn’t sure what this is meant, so I looked it up. The new unit that they installed uses R410A refrigerant. The existing coil in the furnace uses R22 refrigerant. They charge at different pressures, so they are incompatible within the same system. Putting R410A into an R22 system makes the pressure too high, so the valves rupture and refrigerant leaks out. All new AC units made since 2010 cannot use R22 because of EPA regulations. Knowing that the system was much older than that, EL Walters should have known the coil would was not compatible. I’m not sure whether or not EL Walters’ technicians installed this incorrectly out of careless negligence or lack of knowledge. Either way, we did not feel comfortable having them come out to “repair” anything else, so we bypassed the home warranty company and paid out of pocket for the other heating and air company to install a new coil and recharge the system. Sometimes you get what you pay for. I know this is a long review, but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. I think it is despicable that a company would install something incorrectly knowing that it would fail, be offended that you had someone else check their poor work, and then not even own up to the mistake when there is clear evidence of it. I ended up having to pay $2200 to correct their improper installation
- Knight Appliance RepairPerfectly. They determined that the (used) replacement UI that I obtained was probably bad and told me where I could order a brand new one. The new UI they steered me to was delivered, I installed it, and it works just as it should. I am pleased with the service they provided me and would call them again
Appliance Repair Experts in Sebree
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:J.E. Shekell provides top quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building automation, and sheet metal fabrication services in the Tri-State Area and throughout Evansville, IN, Vincennes, IN, Newburgh, IN, Princeton, IN, Mt Vernon, IN, Henderson, KY & Owensboro, KY. Family owned and operated for nearly 40 years, we bring a level of integrity and experience to every residential, commercial, and industrial project, which sets us apart from other area HVAC companies. When the te..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Sebree for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mortons Gap
appliance repair services in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & M ELECTRONICS2810B COVERT AVE
- B & M ELECTRONICS
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc12420 N Green River Rd
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond650 STARL SHELTON RD
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond
- J E Shekell Heating Air Electrical & Plumbing424 W Tennessee St
- J E Shekell Heating Air Electrical & Plumbing
- Mr. Appliance of Owensboro
- Mr. Appliance of Owensboro