When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sebree, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sebree
- Knight Appliance RepairExcellent and professional. Very knowledgeable. Actually Daniel pre-diagnosed by phone prior to arrival based on solid industry knowledge and experience--and he was correct! Wonderful experience. Will definitely use again. Refreshing!
- Knight Appliance RepairArrived - began job immediately - worked steady until accomplished. No downtime just focused on job at hand. Very professional and personable - a credit to his profession.
- Knight Appliance RepairHe was very knowledgeable. I felt he was being honest was not out just to make money . He let me know the money I would have to pay to get the washer and dryer fixed I can just buy a brand new one . Would hire him again. Thank you oh and he was on time and kept up with communication 5 stars
- Knight Appliance RepairRepaired problem quickly, very nice and very reasonable prices. Had him come out to repair my daughters dryer, which he did the next day. Very reliable!
- Knight Appliance RepairGreat fast and friendly service. I am happy with the quick repair and that I did not get charged an extra diagnostic fee. Highly recommended.
- Knight Appliance RepairGood services and great timing. Friendly and helpful. Found the problem and a solution within reasonable time not like sears appliance. Would and will recommend
- Knight Appliance RepairGreat. Came out the same day I called. Had to order a part and said it would take 3 days to come in. On the third day he called me early morning and came right over then and put the part in. Great work!
- Knight Appliance RepairDaniel was great! He very professionally diagnosed the issue, found the appropriate part and made the repair. I would recommend his service strongly
- Knight Appliance RepairPerfectly. They determined that the (used) replacement UI that I obtained was probably bad and told me where I could order a brand new one. The new UI they steered me to was delivered, I installed it, and it works just as it should. I am pleased with the service they provided me and would call them again
- Knight Appliance RepairMr. Knight was on time, friendly and informative. For our Appliance repairs, He diagnosed our issues promptly, provided the estimate and then repaired the items in a timely manner. For our Unit Flips, he provided an estimate of all repairs, completed them on time. We are extremely impressed with his work ethic and his knowledge of appliances. We will hire again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++ Servic
Appliance Repair Experts in Sebree
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:J.E. Shekell provides top quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, building automation, and sheet metal fabrication services in the Tri-State Area and throughout Evansville, IN, Vincennes, IN, Newburgh, IN, Princeton, IN, Mt Vernon, IN, Henderson, KY & Owensboro, KY. Family owned and operated for nearly 40 years, we bring a level of integrity and experience to every residential, commercial, and industrial project, which sets us apart from other area HVAC companies. When the te..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Sebree for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mortons Gap
appliance repair services in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & M ELECTRONICS2810B COVERT AVE
- B & M ELECTRONICS
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc12420 N Green River Rd
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond650 STARL SHELTON RD
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond
- J E Shekell Heating Air Electrical & Plumbing424 W Tennessee St
- J E Shekell Heating Air Electrical & Plumbing
- Mr. Appliance of Owensboro
- Mr. Appliance of Owensboro