We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

A Better Tripp Moving & Storage

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2004

5400 Mitchelldale St Ste B1

Houston, TX 77092

A Better Tripp Moving & Storage is the recognized and preferred mover for local moves in the greater Houston Texas area and nationwide for small and large shipments from Los Angeles to New York and all points in between. From moving single pieces including pianos, grandfather clocks, automobiles, or precious heirlooms and antiques, to apartments or complete households, our movers are able to move or ship nationwide on a time sensitive schedule with no minimum weight requirements. Perfect for moving or relocating from Houston, Denver to Miami, Chicago to Boston, or anywhere in between. Whatever your need, be assured A Better Tripp Moving & Storage will perform the move with the highest quality service. Same fair price 7 days a week (no price increases for weekends or evenings)! With a proven track record of 7 straight Angie’s List Super Service awards and 20 years’ experience, we’re Houston’s preferred local and long distance moving specialists. Our team of professionals provides all the benefits of a national mover, but with the personal attention and service you’d expect with a family-owned company. We’re efficient, we’re on schedule, and we’ll get you packed and on your way to a Better Tripp. Specializing in local Houston moves or any move over 1,000 miles!...

07/14/2019

Gina G.

Luis was so professional & courteous! AND prompt! They were careful with my precious piano & had the best attitude of any movers I’ve ever worked with.

Description of Work
Move Piano

Category piano moving

11/19/2018

Lynn L.

They were really good. Professional, polite, and efficient. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Moving things within the house.

08/08/2018

Jane J.

It went smoothly. This was my third move with Better Tripp so I knew it would be stress free. The movers were professional and did an excellent job. They had to move large furniture to my third floor and they did not get one mark on my freshly painted walls. There was no damage to my furniture.

Description of Work
Better Tripp moved furniture and boxes out of storage.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate our customers.

02/06/2018

Bridget B.

It was a challenge because it looked like there was no way to move this super big and extremely heavy sleeper sofa up a narrow staircase, but they figured it out! They were awesome!

Description of Work
Heavy sleeper sofa moved up narrow staircase to upstairs bedroom.

10/26/2017

Barbara G.

This is the second move A Better Tripp has completed for us. They are absolutely the best and most professional movers I have dealt with! From the initial contact, through the actual scheduling, packing and move, each phase involves the most professional staff I have dealt with. Everyone is efficient, courteous, timely and experienced. It is very evident the painstaking care the packers and movers take to make certain all of your possessions arrive in great shape without any damage! I highly encourage anyone that is planning a move to contact and use A Better Tripp! You will be so glad you made that call!

Description of Work
We had a home in Houston we were closing and needed items packed and moved.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to write an Angie's List review. We strive to do the very best with all of the services we provide to our clients, on a local and a national basis. You were terrific to work with during your moves and we wish the two of you the very best in NC! Thanks. Renee Long Sales Manager 713-266-8348 (office)

09/24/2017

Sherrell N.

Everything was more than perfect. They disassembled and wrapped every piece of furniture with care. In no time the house was emptied and no mess was left. They value your property as though it were their own. ABT's value is better than most moving and storage companies. They charge hourly for deliveries and by month for storage services, not by weight.

Description of Work
I needed all furniture removed from an entire single story ome and stored at their facility until the renovation project is completed.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization,storage units

Professional crews that are consistent with each client in handling their valuables is imperative to our business. We strive to have satisfied clients like you. Our repeat business and referrals are the foundation of A Better Tripp. Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Renee Long Sales Manager 713-266-8348

07/29/2017

Gary T.

They did a great job. They wrapped everything carefully got it all into the truck with no damage. It was then unloaded at the new house. They took great care of everything. There was no damage to the items or the house. The were very courteous & put everything where my wife told them. They did not waste any time started work as soon as they arrived. After everything was unloaded & put in place they did a final walk thru to make sure that we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Needed them to move the 4 pinball machines, & other heavy items from one home to another.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Angie's List and giving us all A's. Our professional moving crews strive to do a thorough, quality job while maintaining great customer service. Thank you for your business. Renee Long Sales Manager 713-266-8348 (office)

07/12/2017

Alison L.

I could not have been happier with the professionalism all around. Our floors had been refinished in the new house and the moving team was very careful to lay down mats at boxes to protect them, although based on their efficiency I would say they always protect the floors and walls. All of our items arrived intact and were carefully packed. I would highly suggest A Better Tripp Moving & Storage Co as the money was well spent to ensure all of our belongings were moved with care.

Description of Work
We moved from a 3 story townhome into a 3 story house that were several miles apart. Renee came over and did a walk through of our house and gave me an a complete cost estimate for the move. This included costs for manpower and supplies needed, so there were few surprises when we got the final bill. The move took 2 days due to the amount of stuff in the house, but Renee suggested ways to get the move done as quickly as possible which we really appreciated.

Category moving companies

Professionalism and thoroughness is what we strive to achieve with every move. Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We wish you all the very best memories in your new home! Thank you. Renee Long 713-266-8348 (office)

06/28/2017

Bonnie B.

It went well and took less than 15 minutes and paid almost $400 for the service - I wanted the job done without damaging my wood stairs and floor and they took good care however it was outrageously expensive

Description of Work
Need a large, heavy armoire moved downstairs

Category moving companies

Thank you for writing a review. We do a few small moves like this and we have a minimum requirement. The crews are extremely careful and mindful of wood floors & stairs. Thank you for your business. Renee Long Sales Manager 71-266-8348

05/24/2017

Margaret H.

From the quote process through the arrival of my household goods in NC, A Better Tripp Moving & Storage did an excellent job. Their professionalism and efficiency can't be beat. If you want to experience a stress free move, use A Better Tripp Moving & Storage.

Description of Work
Household move from Houston, Tx to Raleigh! NC

Functuary

Welcome to Functuary! Making your space your Functional Sanctuary! Everyone wants to be more organized. Many assume there is some big secret, some trick just beyond their reach, that keeps them from realizing the dream of a well-ordered home. I have discovered that there really is no magic formula to getting (and more importantly, staying) organized. Organizing is a process, not an outcome. I approach the subject of organizing the same way I approach anything else in my life whether it be meal planning, exercise, education, entertaining, travel preparation and so on. I research and study what a well executed space (home, body, or life) looks like. Then, I determine what makes it successful and break it down into key principles and outline the steps to help my clients make it their own. Perhaps you are moving and need to clear out some clutter and stage your home to sell. I can prepare your home to look de-cluttered and orderly. If you are feeling overwhelmed, I call this an “Enlisting help indicator.” If you feel overwhelmed, it is hard to move forward. I can bring to you support and perspective. Allow me to help you sort through it all. Let go and free yourself of the clutter, and stress! Let’s create that functional sanctuary you so desire. Let’s create your Functuary!

MC Movers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Moving by Design

Founded 2008, Moving by Design is a family owned business that began in Friendswood, Texas servicing the Clear Lake and Great Houston area. Honored with more awards for service than any other local moving company in the area including an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 2012. At Moving by Design we pride ourselves with the service we provide to make every residential and commercial move efficient, safe and affordable. All our customers receive a customized moving plan to ensure that your relocation is as stress-free as possible.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check