Geek Squad - Best Buy

Electronic Gadget Repair
TV Sales
Computer Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Knight Appliance Repair

We waive your service call fee if we do the job for you! Call today for booking availability. We have the experience and dedication to get your appliance working properly the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
MANCADTECH LLC

07/17/2014

Called the store to get pricing on a new chest freezer that was made in America. The sales rep, Becky, gave me a price and informed me that they do not carry the item in the store but they could order and have it delivered for a $69.99 fee. I called Home Depot and they had the exact same freezer and gave a military discount, as me and my husband are both military ,and free delivery to our home. We...

Description of Work
Give a price quote

Category electronic repair

03/09/2012

If anything is wrong with it, they usually replace it. They guarantee their warranty's. I think they are very friendly and knowledgeable. I haven't ever had any problem with them.

Description of Work
We have taken our computer here for repairs as well as our radio.

Category electronic repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available