The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Richmond, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Richmond
- Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & ShuttersVery happy with this company. Malia was great. She was very knowledgable about all of the products and was able to help us pick a product that worked with our style, needs and budget. Tom was also very professional and did a wonderful job with the installation. Highly recommend.
- Atlas Window & Siding Co of LexingtonI got bids and they were all over the place price wise. Jeff Wright is the person that I dealt with. They gave me a full print out sheet that was very detailed on what they would do. Somebody that I worked with had referred him. I was impressed with him and he showed me the windows that he had available. He told me exactly what they would do. They were slightly delayed because of the weather but he kept me informed. He kept in touch every single day. They cleaned up everything and they work perfectly. He did a great job and I couldn't be happier. It was outstanding work and outstanding product
- Atlas Window & Siding Co of LexingtonThey were very polite and punctual. We didn't end up using them because we haven't decided to do the work yet but if we decide to we defintely go to that company.
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYJon at Gilkey is wonderful to work with. He was very thorough and knowledgeable when he explained the window he had to offer for me. He was very helpful and explained in details that were down to my level since I am a single woman. Since I requested windows with built in mini blinds, he did explain that the time for delivery may take longer as these are customer made and delivered for each installation. His installers (two (2) total) arrived on time on the day of installation. They worked efficiently together. You could tell that they had been working together for a long period of time as they were like a well oiled machine. I was very skeptical that the work could be completed in one day however watching them work, I was not surprised when they were completed within the one day. They cleaned all caulk from the outside and once they completed the window installation, they caulked each window. The installers were very informative and took the time to answer all my questions. When they completed the installation and before they left, the installers made sure they had cleaned up all mess which is wonderful as I have had other jobs completed at my house and come home to a complete mess. I would recommend Gilkey to anyone considering replacing windows. Because I chose to have windows with built in blinds, I cannot state what the price would be for windows without blinds as that was NOT a consideration for me. Not cleaning of blinds, no worry with replacement or expensive window treatments should be considered when you look at the price I paid. My windows are not normal size but extra long too when you look at the price I paid
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYIssues with timliness of getting estimate and actual install. My initial call for est was on sep 4. I was told they'd look at house & give est within a week. I called on sep 16 to find status of visit & est. they had been busy and would come by end of week. I called again sep 23-they had been slammed with work but would be by within a few days. Sep 27 they called with est and I paid 50% down & was told I'd get install late Oct / early Nov. I called Nov 14 to find status--they were short of installers --will install within a week. Install accomplised on nov 21
- All BlindsIt was a highly positive & professional experience. We are extremely pleased with the results & service.
- JMDraperiesJen was very helpful and courteous. She even communicated via FaceTime to walk me through the measurement process. The curtains are lovely and my son loves them in his room! I would recommend J M Draperies to anyone looking for quality curtains or other window treatments.
- Lyons Blinds and Window CoveringsSales person was proffesional and courteous from initial contact to installations. Prompt and the room looks fantastic.
- Lyons Blinds and Window CoveringsSalesperson was pleasant and professional. I did not feel pressured during the consultation,but I was helped to make a great decision. I am beyond pleased with my new shutters.
- All BlindsWhen I decided that I needed vertical blinds for my sliding glass door, I contacted All Blinds. I had worked with Stacy and Roger several years ago with choosing and installing all of the window blinds in my home. I was very pleased with the service at that time, and I am equally pleased with the installation of my new vertical blinds. I have found them both to be very responsive, pleasant, and professional
Window Treatment Services in Richmond
- Business Description:Physical Address: 377 E New Circle Rd Lexington, KY 40505 Additional Contact: Jon Interest free financing availableRecent Review:The sales people were very responsive and answered our multiple questions. I particularly appreciated that they sold me on their product and didn’t do pressure sales. The windows were installed without difficulty and they have made our home so much quieter and more well insulatedJennifer W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting/construction company that performs residential and commercial new construction, remodeling, repairs and maintenence. We can handle everything from the ground through the roof. We have a combined total of 40+ years experience in the business and have happily served the Fayette and surrounding counties since 2006. No job is too small, or large. All of our work is guaranteed! We have done remodels & maintenance for large commercial department stores and ..Recent Review:Hired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewhereScott H.
- Business Description:Here at C J's Upholstery Shop, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Upholstery Shop, Upholstery Shop, Upholstery Supplies, Furniture Upholstery, Upholstery Repair, Upholstery Fabric, Upholstery Cleaner, Upholstery Material, Upholstery Prices, Upholstery Jobs, Upholstery Paint and much more. We are a full service interior upholstery repair & reupholstery shop. We also offer Curtains, Draperies, and Wall Hanging services including alte..Recent Review:Very smoothly. They were very clear in explaining the process, very professional in their work, had a quick turnaround. I couldn't be happier with the results! I will definitely use their services again. Nancy SmitNancy S.
- Business Description:We are centrally located in Frankfort, Kentucky providing residential and commercial shading solutions.Recent Review:Awesome service, pricing, communication and timeliness. The end product was amazing!Jill F.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Contractors was founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by product of taking care of our current customers. In other words a happy customer will tell a friend. We understand that training is never ending. As our industry evolves so must we and as a result all of our employees regularly attend internal trainings, industry trainings and certifications, manufacturer seminars and even regular plant tours so that they can truly understand the products that will be g..Recent Review:We signed a contract with Craftsmen to do a small siding job in September 2018 and were told work would begin in 3 weeks and would take 1 day to complete. We did not hear back from them again until I reached out in November, at which time they told us that they would begin work in three weeks time. However, work did not begin for another six weeks (end of December 2018) and was not completed until February 2019. The project took so long to complete part of the construction loan we took out to finance the project was cancelled by the bank. Do not use this company if you want a project completed quickly and not subbed out to another company. There was no project management on this job. They showed up late every time they scheduled to work, not starting work until noon and working until nightfall. We did have a change order on the project but never received an itemized invoice or details on the extra costs as we requested. If I could give zero stars as a review for a company, I would do this for Craftsman ContractorsBethany P.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Louisville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Wonderful! Everyone was super polite and the windows look great! Definitely will be getting the second half of my windows done by Champion as well.Lauren K.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Windows, doors and siding replacement. Call today!Recent Review:Mr. Wright was very professional, honest, reliable and easy to work with. I was given a clear estimate on all costs of the project and the installation was done in the time frame that I was given. I will definitely use Atlas for any future jobs. Great jobBill H.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
window treatment in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- Chevy Chase Hardware883 E High St
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- CJs Upholstery1606 Glover Ave
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- CDE Restoration, Inc.
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- Intints Window Tinting Inc.198 Moore Driv Suite 107
- Intints Window Tinting Inc.
- Kentucky Awning Co.1027-L Leestown Rd
- Kentucky Awning Co.
- NICHOLASVILLE PAINT228 WILSON DR
- NICHOLASVILLE PAINT
- Perspectives Inc352 Longview Plz
- Perspectives Inc