To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Danville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Danville
- Gilkey Windows of Central KYWe had eleven windows replaced. The patio door they were supposed to install was damaged. The company told us about the damage to the door. We still have not had the door installed. I have had to take the initiative to find out when the door will be installed, this is a little disappointing. However, the quality and the prices are excellent. Without the issues with the door it would have perfect
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleAt first all went well. The salesman was nice and I thought we were going to get a great product. The window installation manager came to measure the windows had made a few chauvinist comments, but I let that slide and laughed them off. Then a week or so before they got started on the windows I get notice that they cannot get the shake siding that I had picked out. I decided that I would go with a wood siding that I would have put on later by another contractor. They were to refund me the price of the shake siding which I was told it was expensive when I selected it, but it would up being only $1500. Not as expensive as I was led to believe or I wasn't refunded the full price. Then when they showed up to move the door and install the windows, they were supposed to have a contractor move the plug in the hall. They never scheduled this and I would up having to move the plug myself (here's to hoping the house doesn't catch fire...). The installing crew was very nice. After they left I got to looking and found two major issues. The first was the window that was put in place of the doors that we moved. It came from the "bone yard" and I was told by the salesman that it would be perfect in our older home with five foot windows. It was an awful 3 foot tall and 6 foot wide sliding window that looked like it came out of a drive up liquor store - stuck in a hole that held a set of wood French doors on the front of the house! We asked for 5 foot tall windows, not this atrocity. The second problem was another window that was mounted flush with the inside wall rather than being centered in the casing. Who mounts windows like that - I couldn't hang a blind. I called and complained and was basically told to live with it. I had to get my husband involved and wound up paying another $700 for them to come back out and fix the mess. The salesman knew that the drive up window from the boneyard wouldn't match the rest of the windows. It was even supposed to have grids and didn't. I feel like he was looking for someone to pawn a junk window on. Not to mention that I paid for that junk boneyard window and it was smashed when it was removed on the second go around. So I am out the cost of that window (must have been $6500 based on the cost after the shake was refunded!) plus having to pay more for more windows. And the window installation manager telling me that I should just mount blinds directly on the wall rather than they doing the job correctly and the window being centered in the casing is unacceptable! As far as the sunroom, the installation went well. I have had to have them come out and adjust the doors so that they will lock and they need adjusting again. I believe I may be able to do this. I have noticed that they are sweating though and there are holes drilled in the outside flashing at the bottom like it was mis-drilled and instead of getting a new piece of trim, the installer flipped it over and drilled a second set of holes for the screws. I can already see this filling up with ants and water and leading to bigger problems down the road. I would call and complain - but why bother. After spending nearly 30 grand with these guys, you would think I wouldn't have so many problems or have to deal with their people basically telling me to live with it
Window Treatment Services in Danville
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 377 E New Circle Rd Lexington, KY 40505 Additional Contact: Jon Interest free financing availableRecent Review:The sales people were very responsive and answered our multiple questions. I particularly appreciated that they sold me on their product and didn’t do pressure sales. The windows were installed without difficulty and they have made our home so much quieter and more well insulatedJennifer W.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Louisville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Wonderful! Everyone was super polite and the windows look great! Definitely will be getting the second half of my windows done by Champion as well.Lauren K.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:custom design service, custom order blinds, custom order plantation shutters, custom made draperies, custom made bedding, custom décor pillows, custom order fabrics and trims, on-site workroom... From houseboats to homes we make it yours..
- Business Description:Are your blinds faded? Maybe it's just time for a room makeover? Whatever the reason, you can trust us to provide you with everything you need from blinds to roman shades. We specialize in beautiful blinds, draperies, window treatments and more. With custom options and great brands like Hunter Douglas, how can you go wrong? We also offer in-home consultations for people within the Lexington and surrounding areas, which is a FREE service for hard treatments such as shutters, blinds, and cellul..Recent Review:We had to do this in a phased approach due to the expense. We did approx. 5-10 window at a time. The blinds were good quality and once someone to the house to install it was god work. The challenge is getting someone to answer the phone, have any relevant information or call you back. I constantly had to follow up even after leaving messages. I guess they are just too busy and don't need the businessTami M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Energy One2011 Lake Point Way Suite 201
- Energy One
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
- Kevin Keeling
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR