Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Richmond, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Richmond
- A Williamson's Irrigation & Lighting LLCI had called Aaron to come by and take a look at our irrigation system as we had just moved in and there were areas of the yard where I wanted irrigation and did not have any. He and his crew stopped by at about 5pm on their way home from another job. He insisted on running through each zone of the system and worked with me on adjusting heads and talking about extending the system. I asked him to do the job and when he could do it and he said, "Right now, if it is okay with you." He and his crew had everything up and running and fixed in less than an hour. They did a great job read less
- A Williamson's Irrigation & Lighting LLCAaron showed up promptly and fixed the two broken sprinkler heads. He gave me an estimate of what the work would cost and when they would arrive. They arrived on time and finished the work very quickly. If it hadn't been for the phone call to let us know that they were there, we might not have known they had been there. They left everything very neat and clean read less
- Acacia IrrigationThings went well, they were a bit swamped this spring but overall did a good job getting the system installed. I suggest fall installation if you can, this way you can reseed and be ready for a full growing season. As with any installation I had a hiccup or two but they responded swiftly and when we punctured the irrigation lines during deep aeration they were here the next morning to fix things up. Much fairer in price then other companies read less
- Acacia IrrigationI selected Brian's company over his competitors for three reasons: 1) very high Angie's List ratings and positive reviews 2) the significant difference in price between Acacia and other local irrigation system companies and 3) his responsiveness. From the moment I submitted an inquiry online, Brian was very responsive, answered all my questions, and followed through quickly. His crew showed up as scheduled and worked hard, finishing earlier than I expected. Brian and his crew kept me up to date throughout the whole process and even did a few things for me that they weren't paid to do (like installing a pop-up emitter in my front yard). After my builder laid sod down, Brian came back out quickly to make sure all of the sprinkler heads were working properly and calibrated to maximize efficiency. He taught me how to use the system and was even kind enough to replace a few broken parts at no charge after the sod company damaged them. Beyond that, he taught me how much water is really necessary for new sod so I don't over-water and cost myself more money and ultimately ruin my new lawn. I highly recommend Acacia based on the quality of work and the price. Based on my experience with Brian and his team, I wouldn't hesitate to use them for other services in the future read less
- Acacia IrrigationAs expected. Brian did an excellent job. Hopefully he will continue to stay in touch as we need to make additional changes to the landscaping and as the blow out of the water system happens in the fall.
- Acacia IrrigationOverall I was pleased with the service. The installation was completed on time with very little mess. One item this company can improve upon is communication.
- Acacia IrrigationI had a very frustrating and complicated drainage problem that had been repaired before. Brian responded quickly to my request for help. His diagnosis of the problem was correct and his bid was very fair. The old line was pulled up and the breaks were very evident. The new line was placed; a drain was correctly placed at the end of the line as well as a collection box installed for runoff. He then designed from scratch a drainage line and system for the other side of the house, which had never been dry. He was able to find a grass seed that would grow in virtual complete shade. He prepped the clay soil, sowed the seed and repositioned the irrigation heads for proper coverage. Low and behold, we have grass after 8 years and many professionals and many $$ spent. The company relandscaped the beds in front of our house by removing the monkey grass and using the bushes we had, giving us a completely new curb appeal. I completely recommend Acacia Hardscape read less
- Acacia Irrigationeverything went acoording to plan,, stayed on budget and it was diificult finding main water line to connect
- Acacia IrrigationExcellent. They finished the job on time and came back and leveled and seeded the areas disturbed. I highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in installing a lawn and landscape watering system.
- Acacia IrrigationI found this company through the BBB website. They returned my message for an estimate the same day. The cost of our repair to the irrigation system was almost 70% less than the previous company. The work was done quickly and neatly. They adjusted the water flow and run times so much better, we now have grass in our backyard. Just yesterday, 6/15/12, I broke a sprinkler head and today, 6/16/12 it is replaced and told me what to do for a holly tree needing help. Brian Woods is the President of the company, I would highly suggest letting him bid on any irrigation system needs from installation to maintenance read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Richmond
- Business Description:We have been serving the Bluegrass for over 20 years. University of Kentucky Landscape Architecture GraduatesRecent Review:Pricing was very reasonable for the 2 acers we had them treat. They were very quick to respond on getting a quote. They came out every month as scheduled & if any fertilizer was on the drive or the sidewalks they cleaned it up as I never saw any when I got home. They left the yard flag stating that they had been there & emailed me a receipt of the work they had done. Very nice job! Our yard looked much better with in the first 2 treatment! I would definitely use them again & would recommend them to anyone read lessDawn O.
- Business Description:We have been installing and servicing lawn irrigation systems in the Central Kentucky area since 1986. We have approx. 20 employees. We give free estimates, and occasionally offer special promotions during the season. We have been members of the Better Business Bureau since 1989 read lessRecent Review:came on date scheduled. did all work to prepare system for winter . completed job on time . <br />NAT S.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:It's an excellent service and they do go door to door. You don't need to have to take my word to fine a neighbor whose got TrueGreen. If you see TrueGreen, it sells itself and you don't have to see around, nobody came to me. It's a matter of fact, I upgrade my service with them read lessLarry S.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company specializing in commercial and residential landscaping. Fully licensed and insured. Locally and family owned business. We do mowing, mulching, flower beds, bush and tree trimming or removal, retaining walls, drain pipe installations, leaf removal, snow removal, holiday decor and much more! We are ready to give you a free estimate! We have great prices read lessRecent Review:The Mow Mow crew is the best. These guys work really hard and don't quit until the job is complete. This was a huge project, we are completely satisfied with the results. Mow Mow will be the first landscaping company we contact when we need additional landscaping read lessCharles S.
- Recent Review:Here is a copy of my termination letter of their services: Dear Trugreen, Please cancel all of my Truegreen Services, Lawn and Insect. I recently submitted a complaint for substandard Lawn service on your internet site and also left a phone message at the local branch for *********, General Manager, asking if he could take a look at my lawn and discuss with him the condition. I didn’t receive any communication from him or the local office. This leads me to believe that there is a bigger failure at the local office than just the lawn techs doing a substandard service. So in summary, with the ongoing condition of my lawn after 1 year of Trugreen Lawn service, lack of leadership and customer service from the local office I am requesting cancellation immediately of all Trugreen services read lessMichael V.
- Business Description:Kentucky Twist Creations & Services, LLC is a comprehensive and Eco-friendly lawn and landscape company. We specialize in landscaping services and maintenance that makes your property look it's best with a twist. We proudly serve Georgetown, Lexington, Midway, Versailles, and surrounding counties in Kentucky read lessRecent Review:I would not recommend this service to anyone. I unfortunately asked Mike to take care of my lawn because he was already coming out to mow my neighbor’s yard. He was removing part of my fence in order to get his mower in my backyard – without my knowledge or permission. When my fence finally fell over, I of course paid someone to come out and fix it. Only then did Mike come tell me he had been moving it every time he came to my house. He offered to “fix” it in a way that would work for him, and I have attached a picture below of his work. My gate would no longer shut. I couldn’t let my dog out in the yard without a leash because he had ruined my fence. I had to hire a contractor again to come out and rebuild my fence gate which was several hundred dollars. I fired Mike over the whole ordeal, but he came crawling back apologizing so I agreed to keep him on. Then, after all that, he decides that he isn’t coming out to my side of town anymore – but doesn’t tell me! I had been paying him, and he had been cashing my checks and emailing me estimates for other services that I could add. When I contacted him and said my yard needed mowed, only then did he call me and try to say that I had canceled the service – even though I had clearly been sending regular payments which had been going towards my account that I could view online. Mike does not care about taking care of your property, and he doesn’t know how to take care of customers. Look elsewhere for your lawn care read lessNicole C.
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn care company offering reliable service at a reasonable price. We have been in business for over 20 years. We do residential and commercial properties as well as horse farms. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service at an extremely competitive price! We consider our customers family and we try to treat them that way read lessRecent Review:Fair job, did not return to complete parts of the job they said they would do. <br />Anne S.
- Business Description:Every service call we complete for your lawn or irrigation system provides meals to children in Haiti. For more information visit our website www.gomanje.comRecent Review:went very well. Done quickly, used a very large puller. <br />Dan G.
- Business Description:We are an online landscape design company. We offer quality landscape designs for both contractors and home owners.
- Business Description:Residential and light commercial general contractorRecent Review:I was really pleased and would recommend him to others.Johni W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
lawn irrigation services in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons All OutdoorsPo Box 920
- 4 Seasons All Outdoors
- Designs by Denise, LLCPO Box 662
- Designs by Denise, LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- HENKEL DENMARK1116 MANCHESTER ST
- HENKEL DENMARK
- NTR Lawn Care Inc5000 Buggy Ln
- NTR Lawn Care Inc
- Photo Finish Lawn Care and Landscaping3433 Clays Mill Rd.
- Photo Finish Lawn Care and Landscaping
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC