From neverending dirty dishes to everyday grease and grime, keeping a clean kitchen isn’t easy. Use these tips for sticking to a kitchen cleaning checklist.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Richmond, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Richmond
- Molly Maid of Greater LexingtonI used Molly Maids for the first time this week and they were wonderful. I decided to use them after trying out a few other cleaning services, and I'm glad I did! They were professional, courteous, and timely. I love that they're local and reasonably priced. I am excited to have them clean my home again next month
- Cleaner Days Cleaning ServicesVery efficient work! She was on time and finished the job in a timely manner. I’m very happy with the work received. It doesn’t even look like the same house. Thank you Anstacia!
- Tidy GeekI just bought an old house that hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in a long time, and Kari was able to send out a team within 2 days of my call. The cleaners did a good job, they were there probably 4-5 hours and still weren't able to get to everything, but I'd blame that more on the size and condition of the house - it needed a lot of work. Communication with Kari was easy and quick - very happy with the service
- Wildcat Clean TeamThe closest thing to theft I have ever experienced. I was working so I wasn’t available for the final walk through and was told someone from management would do the walk through on my behalf. Pictures attached of how the house was left
- Sirlene's Cleaning ServiceSirlene is easy to be in-touch with and she's always been kind and helpful! The house always looks great when she's finished and I'm always impressed by her attention to detail! 5/5 would recommend to anyone!
- Sirlene's Cleaning ServiceSirlene has cleaned my house to perfection for over 7 years!! She does an awesome job every time. Sirlene uses eco-friendly products (brings her own) and makes everything shine! She has always been willing to coordinate her schedule with ours. She treats our home and belongings with respect, is reliable and trustworthy. I think her fee is very reasonable, considering the high level of her professional cleaning skills and knowledge. Sirlene is the BEST!!!
- Molly Maid of Greater LexingtonThey’ve done a great job for us. We use them for probably two years. Cleaning is alternated between both floors of the house one week and just downstairs the next. Wonderful job on hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances
- Mariana’s Cleaning ServicesBest cleaners I ever had. No one works as hard. They did such a great job, I tipped 50%. You'll want to do the same.
- HAWLEY GROUP SERVICESNadja and her helper were the most amazing cleaners we have ever had. They worked non-stop for 10 hours on a 2800 square foot house. They did everything: Windows, floors, baseboards, fans, chandelier lights, blinds, refrigerator, closet shelves, bathrooms, the inside of all drawers. You would be lucky to have them clean for you
- HAWLEY GROUP SERVICESThe team was flexible to work around my time constraints. They arrived on time and worked diligently during their stay. The work was excellent. Cleaned floors, walls, vents, light switches, bathrooms, appliances, basement, garage, etc. The agent for the buyers commented that it was one of the cleanest homes he had seen
Last update on September 19, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Richmond
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of laundry stain removal products to choose from. But Dawn dish liquid, baking soda, lemons and vinegar are some of the best stain fighters.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- Paint Lick,
- Clay City,
- Crab Orchard,
- Mount Vernon,
- Mount Sterling,
- North Middletown
House Cleaning Companies in Richmond, KY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC6128 Summer Creek Dr.
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC
- Elite Cleaning Service80 Codell Dr. 230
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
- Elite Cleaning Service
- First Choice Power Washing LLC6555 Nicholas Court Suite 6B
Florence, Kentucky 41042
- First Choice Power Washing LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Inside & Out House and Window CleaningPO Box 4669
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- Inside & Out House and Window Cleaning
- John's Handyman Services26 Locust Dr
Winchester, Kentucky 40391
- John's Handyman Services
- KELLY´S KLEANING SERVICEPO BOX 3833
MIDWAY, Kentucky 40347
- KELLY´S KLEANING SERVICE
- Old Home Drywall & Remodeling1406 Westwood Dr.
Winchester, Kentucky 40391
- Old Home Drywall & Remodeling
- Precision Window Cleaning365 Duke Rd #22049
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- Precision Window Cleaning
- Rachael's Cleaning104 Walnut Ridge Ct
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Rachael's Cleaning
- Tammy's All-around House Cleaning3800 Saddle Creek Ln
Lexington, Kentucky 40515
- Tammy's All-around House Cleaning
- yasmin best cleaning2824 Yellowstone Pky 2
Lexington, Kentucky 40517
- yasmin best cleaning
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"
House cleaners that service Richmond
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.