Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington

Founded 1953 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

163 Old Todds Rd Suite 125

Lexington, KY 40509

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Lexington! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows,

07/05/2022

Mary Z.

The installation went fine except for the time it took to finish the small things like the screens installed. It has been over a year and we still have not received sets of screens for two windows. The windows are casements windows and look great but are almost impossible to open. Thus far we have been able to get two to open. The handle broke off yesterday when we were trying to get one of them to turn to open the window. We have called and visited the showroom to no avail. The showroom is locked up tight and when we call we are told the screens are on order. Today they said they would have to be reordered. It does not take a year to get screens for windows. The windows are very costly and after this experience, we would never recommend this company to anyone. Champion is not worth the money and their customer service is the worst.

Description of Work
Replacement windows and doors

Category replacement windows, doors

11/03/2020

Robert S.

Marty was great to work with. Very professional and wonderful to work with. Would recommend to everybody.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category contractors, replacement windows

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!

11/03/2020

Tabitha S.

Marty was very professional. Great demonstration of the products. Answered all our questions. High quality product and work.

Description of Work
Replacing of windows

Category contractors, replacement windows

Thank you for this review, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate it!

09/12/2019

ROBERT P.

It went great! Once we got them out for the initial consultation, everything went smoothly. I would recommend them for other people needing this work done.

Description of Work
Installed new windows and doors in my house

Category replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

KEVIN R.

work was completed as promised and in a timely manner

Description of Work
SIDING

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

BRAD S.

Champion siding is very nice and worth the money.... the issue was their contractor who put the siding on. I would not recommend them to anyone. Sloppy, slow, took almost 3 weeks. Blamed it on cold weather... worked 10am to 4pm daily. Only took one storm to take off the metal flashing work. Didnt use a single nail.

Description of Work
SIDING

Category siding

Ora W.

Great ,I would use this company over again They was very helpful with questions I had, clean up any mess they made the company was very knowledgeable of there work ,

Description of Work
DOORS ONLY

Category replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

KYLE O.

Everything went smoothly from initial meeting to installation. They were professional and efficient. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
DOORS ONLY

Category replacement windows, doors

BESS M.

Champion added an all weather sunroom to my home. I couldn't be happier. The workers knew their craft. They were professional, talented, hard working, and did a super job. I would and have recommended this company to others.

Description of Work
PATIO RM

JILL C.

Very professional and the work was top knotch. We have already referred Champion to all of our friends. Exellent job! Barry Clifton and his helper did an excellent job!

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category gutter repair, roofing, sunrooms

MARY K.

My sunroom was done in 3 days. We also had windows replaced throughout the house. Everything looks great. No problems at all.

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

JAMES B.

The men were professional and did a great job! We love our windows.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

10/25/2017

Margaret S.

We have used Champion in the past for windows and doors. We needed new siding, and after researching and getting bids, we chose Champion even though it was a little higher quote. TERRIBLE experience. The work started on 10/9/17, went very slowly until 10/13/17. The project foremen hired men to come in and get the project done...we got into the middle of a dispute about the agreed cost of the project. The foremen left Friday after telling us the project would be done by the end of Sunday, actually left while the crew he hired was working. And that was the last time we saw anyone from Champion. Twelve days later, we still have NO PROGRESS made. Have called the main office and been to the showroom....maybe tomorrow they will start.

Description of Work
replace siding

Category siding

01/23/2017

Susan D.

Job was completed , some windows the seams between window and frame were uneven , when I called to request that they come and address the problem because the windows did not open and close easily they said it was an adjustment I should do, After paying over $12,000 I felt they should install them correctly, they broke blinds and never informed me .Would never use again!!

Description of Work
All windows in the house were replaced by Champion

07/25/2016

John S.

Carlos & Barry were great – on time – knowledgeable concrete people and electrician were also great workers. All were very knowledgeable and responsive when we had concerns.

Description of Work
Addition of sunroom that can be used all 4 seasons.

04/08/2016

Patsy H.

Champion installers arrived on time. They introduced themselves and began working. They did a good job and completed job sooner than I expected.

Description of Work
Old windows were removed replacement windows were installed and caulked outside wood was wrapped. Debri was hauled away.

03/22/2016

Rhonda B.

DON't buy from Champion! This has been a horrible experience, even with corporate office involved. I now have a sunroom that I hate and cannot use. I specifically asked if the thresholds could be constructed so they are lower than the showroom model and I was told yes by the salesman and the contractor, but the sunroom was built with 2 entry and exit doors that force you to step over a 4 inch threshold! Ridiculous! One of the doors has only a 25inch opening, yet standard doors have 36 inches. When I called the city to check on the building codes,I was informed that there was no building permit! The room had been finished for weeks! I have wasted a huge sum of money and weeks of my time telephoning back and forth. I wouldn't trust them to build a dog house!

Description of Work
Unusable sunroom due to tripping hazard at the top of stairs.

01/26/2016

Cathy H.

Project to finish replacing windows that started eight years ago was completed today. The energy efficiency alone will pay back the cost. I was pleased that the design and trim colors remain true. Ben, the installer did a fabulous job. He was very professional and took great care and leaving the interior and exterior work area pristine.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

11/28/2015

Thomas G.

The installed twelve replacement windows timely and cleanly. No messes were made inside the house and everything cleaned up outside.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows.

10/19/2015

james M.

Long process but it was positive result. Totally satisfied with installation. All done in one day very clean. I didn't know they had been there.

Description of Work
Put windows in my house 6 total.

10/19/2015

Bonnie O.

Gave us a good price-worker were clean & fast excellent quality & excellent warranty.

Description of Work
Sunroom added to house from patio.

10/18/2015

Matthew and LaCrisha H.

They showed up after 8 a.m. Finished just about 5 p.m. and replaced all 15 windows in my home, and they look great.

Description of Work
Champion replace all of the old windows in our home with comfort 365 windows in one day.

09/30/2015

Kay G.

Jim explained what he was going to do before he started and consulted me about any change he needed to make as e went along. The crew was courteous and paid attention to detail and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I have a brick house but needed shingles taken off the front of the house and siding put on porch, around doors and under even. My house had been repaired and painted a lot and looked awful. Now it looks like a new house. I'm very pleased.

Category roofing, siding, sunrooms

09/26/2015

Vernon H.

Installation was very professionally completed by Jim and Jacob. Jim called me day prior to commencement of task. Old siding was removed, disposed of with no mess left. Was informed as to exactly what was to be done, materials to be used and rough time frame. Entire procedure was completed in four work days. No remnants were left on lawn nor were any nails. Jim and Jacob were VERY professional, competent and knowledgeable. Would HIGHLY recommend Champion Windows if all their employees are as devoted to quality work!

Description of Work
Installed new insulated siding to my double wide, modular home.

Category siding, replacement windows

04/25/2015

Mollye R.

Great experience! Room is well made & beautiful. Work crew cleaned up everyday & kept things tidy.

Description of Work
4 season sunroom with sliding windows & screens.

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

Handyman Connection - Lexington

Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Thermal Shield Windows & Sunrooms

Welcome to Thermal Shield® Windows & Sunrooms. We have been serving the great people of Inez, Lexington, Ashland, KY, Ohio and West Virginia for over 30 years. We provide professionally installed sunrooms and windows, as well as many other custom home improvements. Thermal Shield® never uses subcontractors for any of our jobs. We are fully licensed and insured and capable of taking on both large and small projects. We offer a 5% Discount for all Military Veterans. Our team of dedicated professionals afford customers with quality results that not only look great but save you big money on energy expenses. Our highly skilled staff have been picked from among the best in the area and trained to provide you with the options you need as well as the quality you deserve. We have made a strong presence in the community and are continuously striving to offer the best to our clients, something you will quickly realize when you choose us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Thermal Shield Windows & Sunrooms on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington

How is Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington overall rated?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington open?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington is open:

What payment options does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington provide

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offer free estimates?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offers free project estimates.

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offer a senior discount?

No, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington?

Yes, Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offers warranties.

What services does Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offer?

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington offers the following services: Built-to-order, energy efficient replacement windows, sunrooms, patio rooms, vinly siding & entry doors

Are there any services Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Lexington does not offer?

ask for details