Aire Serv of Louisville

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 2009

6301 Fern Valley Pass

Louisville, KY 40228

Heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products and commercial services for your business. Our exclusive written guarantees are designed to protect you and your home, request a free home estimate, design your own heating and cooling system, shop for filters or accessories online, Request

01/14/2019

Donald anthony S.

Price was to high. Cort did it for $250.00

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

02/18/2018

Meech M.

Great customer service. Excellent tech Clay,was very knowledgeable professional and responsive.

Description of Work
HVAC clean and check

02/09/2018

Randi V.

These people refused to pay the sales person for work he did. If they cheat their employees what will they do to their customers

Description of Work
Refused to pay their sales person .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We compensate all of our employees in accordance with federal and state law as well as any employment agreement between ourselves and our employee and have for the last 42 years. The author of this review is not a customer nor our employee but still seeks to damage our reputation in a public forum.

01/19/2018

Laura W.

I have used this service many times for my rental houses!! great work and great skill level for fixing old units! greatly appreciated:)

Description of Work
Thanks Dillion and Team! Troubleshooter for heater that needed dirty filter replacement! ( old one got sucked up)!!

11/06/2017

Bruce D.

Went very well. Prompt,professional, overcame obstacles.

Description of Work
Installed whole house humidifier

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/06/2017

Ryan G.

Works very well. Quiet. Qick install. Well done

Description of Work
Air conditioner install

10/18/2017

Brian K.

Did the job right and professionally.

Description of Work
Inspection for existing systems on a property purchase.

09/22/2017

Giorgio B.

Prompt and professional yes. But very high for work done. Will not use again.

Description of Work
Intermittent AC

07/14/2017

Tim V.

Our AC went out on Friday afternoon. The Aire Serv repair tech, came out on Saturday morning and told us what we already knew...that our 21 yr old AC unit needed to be replaced. He gave us some tips to help it limp along until we could have a new unit installed. Bill, the Aire Serv sales rep, met us at our house on Monday. We discussed different equipment and options. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He understood we would be getting quotes from other companies and assured us that his pricing be better. After meeting with three other companies, Bill was proven right. Aire Serv was more than $1000 less expensive than the closest competitor for the same Lennox equipment. We signed a contract with Bill on Tuesday afternoon, with the install scheduled two days later on Thursday! The other companies were 2-4 weeks out on installs. The install team (Richard & Justin) arrived promptly at 9am on Thursday and got straight to work. The removal and install was smooth and painless. They finished up around 5pm and spent an additional 45 minutes explaining how the new equipment worked, how to get the most out of the system, and answering our remaining questions. We went from an old, broken AC unit to a complete high-efficiency HVAC system in less than one week. Thank you Aire Serv!

Description of Work
AC & Furnace replacement

07/04/2017

jim F.

We very pleased with this company. They met all of our expectations. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New furance and air conditioner installed

06/23/2017

Billy F.

Last fall we had our air conditioner go out. It ended up being the worst possible time because it was hot. We were actually leaving about eleven o'clock that day to go to a funeral out of state unfortunately. We were able to work with them and they were great. They sent someone out to check it. Unfortunately it had to be replaced. They worked with us where we kept in contact over the phone and paid for it. They came out and actually replaced it and stuff while we were gone. I talked to other people after, like I say I didn't really have time to negotiate. It was pretty much what most people said they paid. They sent someone out in like thirty minutes.

Description of Work
They replaced an air conditioner last fall. It was October of 2016. It was just a little under $5000.

06/12/2017

Tim B.

I was very impressed with their level of service and professionalism. They showed up on-time and were done in one day.

Description of Work
Replaced a failed HVAC system

05/20/2017

hobert S.

I called them at 10:30 pm on May 18, 2017 to see if they could get someone out the next morning or as soon as possible. They lady that I spoke to on the phone asked for my contact info and she said that someone would contact me "tomorrow" to make an appointment to look at my AC. I never received a call. I called another company who came out the day that Air Serv was supposed to call me and they fixed the unit. After seeing Air Serv on Angie's list and hearing their commercials on the radio, I really expected them to at least call me.

Description of Work
Needed fan on air conditioner looked at. It had stopped working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our apologies. We simply missed your call on the list transferred from our over night answering service. Yours was the last of over 20 calls and our staff failed to complete the list. We're changing our procedures in an effort to keep this from happening again.

05/18/2017

Nick L.

It is good. I still use their services.

Description of Work
They came and did my furnace.

04/24/2017

Mike O.

On time. Knowledgeable. Much better experience than other companies. Do not feel that technicians were ever trying to "up-sell" me something I did not need. Highly recommend. Will use again.

Description of Work
Hvac maintenance and repair

03/16/2017

Daniel B.

About as painlessly as physically possible. From the first conversation we had with Mike and Natalie at the HI expo in Louisville to the final walk through with the installers, it was a pleasure. Mike even came out to the house after my GF and I had got home from work (a massive pain-saver) and we worked through the different replacements we could get. Three days later their crew came out and installed the unit. The service techs were extremely nice, and answered all of my questions without an issue. Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Aire Serve replaced our compressor/heat pump and A coil.

02/07/2017

Thomas R.

Went very well. Serviceman was on time, professional, Andy helpful.

Description of Work
Service HVAC system.

12/08/2016

Matthew L.

They were on time and professional. I was told once they got there in order to clean all the ducts in the house, I'd have to pay an additional $300+. I was even told that doing the package that I bought wouldn't do much at all and they were surprised I wasn't told over the phone while I was scheduling the appointment. Once I explained I can only afford what I purchased, the price for everything else got lower per each call from the manager. I told them no each time and eventually they understood that I wasn't playing hard ball. It was a little disheartening knowing the $80 bucks or so that I purchased and scheduled a month and a half ago wouldn't do much good. I'd like to think it did and they were just trying to up sell me. Whatever the situation may be, I can't say I'm a fan with how that was handled.

Description of Work
Bought a deal on AngiesList to clean my ducts and an unlimited amount of vents and returns.

10/17/2016

Lilly M.

The service call went fine - the tech diagnosed the problem and was very thorough and professional. But the tech said he was going to look up warranty information on my current system and get back to me about how much it would cost to fix our issue and he NEVER got back to me. I also had to follow up to move forward with the company. We were going to go with them to purchase a new Furnace and AC unit. I called the sales representative who came out to our house and gave us the initial estimate on his personal cell two times and he never called me back. I called a different company and received a better quote from them on the new system we needed and they also sent a tech out to investigate our current system issue and he followed up on the warranty research within one business day.

Description of Work
We had an estimate provided for a new furnace and AC system. We also had them come out a separate time the following week for a service call.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have no record of this call, servicing your equipment in this time period, or providing an estimate. We do have a cancelled call from July of 2012, but no other record. We will be in touch with you to determine what may have happened. We are always concerned that a former employee may be representing themselves incorrectly.

09/28/2016

Lilly M.

They should be responsive. I reached out to the person that provided me the bid for additional information and I still haven't heard back. Then I called their corporate number and was routed somewhere else. It wasn't very detailed. They were helpful with providing some specifics but it was just different from the specifics that the other company gave me.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Aire Serv of Louisville.

09/26/2016

Jim O.

They get an A+. They're timely and professional.

Description of Work
I've used Aire Serv. They did an annual tune-up last April.

08/29/2016

Teri H.

The company and service techs were all great! We had them out and they replaced the dual capacitor with the caveat that it could be something more, but we would try this first. It worked for a couple weeks but then the breaker kept tripping so we had them back out. Turns out the compressor was bad and was causing the breaker to trip. We were not necessarily surprised by that news. We ended up replacing the whole system, which had been pieced together over the years anyway. We cannot say enough good about the salesman and the techs. Everyone was very professional and friendly. Installation was done on a Saturday and it was pouring down rain most of the day. The technicians were careful to use foot covers when coming into our home since it was so muddy that day. They took the time to explain everything thoroughly and made us feel confident with the set up and new system. We were very pleased and have already recommended them to several other people.

Description of Work
AC was not working and ended up needing to be replaced.

07/29/2016

Teri H.

Great! Of course the AC went out on the weekend. This company does not charge extra for weekend calls, which is a huge plus. He told us we had a couple stops in front of us (not surprising in this heat), but would try to get out the same day. It was only about 2 hours later that he said he was on his way. It was a quick fix and way less expensive than we envisioned. He gave us tips on helping the efficiency/life expectancy of the unit. We were very pleased with his honesty and professionalism and the AC is working great!

Description of Work
AC wasn't working

07/12/2016

Tracy R.

They misrepresented their advertisement when they came to our property. They didn't even do any work. They just left. I was very displeased with this company. They just didn't honor the coupon. They wanted me to charge almost 3 times the amount of money for the work. It's a bait-and-switch. They give you a coupon in the mail saying what it's going to cost then they're going to get to the house and it's 4 times the amount. We can't afford that so they walked out the door. It only covered the trunk of the furnace system. I have three trunks instead of just one which I didn't know it was for one trunk. I told him to do the main trunk and he refused to do it. He walked out and left. I would never use that company again. They charged $200 but the advertisement on the coupon was $59. They were prompt to get to the property. He was rude.

Description of Work
They were supposed to clean the air ducts of our property.

Category air duct cleaning

06/20/2016

Amy S.

Joshua did a thorough check of our AC system discovering it was low on refrigerant, which he explained to me, then recharged the system. This has been typical of our other experiences with Aire Serv! Great service, knowledgable techs & thorough!

Description of Work
On a recent hot, humid late evening in Louisville, as I was going to bed, I noticed the thermostat temperature showed our house was elevated slightly rather than holding the set temperature. I called Aire Serv the next morning. By mid-afternoon a tech called & was on his way. Joshua Crowe introduced himself before entering our house. He was courteous, thorough & professional.

CW Vent cleaning

2022 Super Service Award

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

One Choice Mechanical

One Choice Mechanical, LLC will be well known and respected in the Louisville and surrounding areas for its quality HVAC and electrical service and installation. Our name will represent the epitome of integrity for customer service in the heating, air conditioning, and electrical industry. We have an active Master licensed in HVAC and Electrical and carry an active electrical contractors license. We also carry an active Master Boiler license. We give FREE Estimates & accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and offer financing options! You can find us at our website www.ocmech.com, on Angie's List, facebook, twitter, Google Places, & The Better Business Bureau-We have an A rating! OCM is also a proud member of the Kentucky Association of Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling Contractors Association Additional contact name - Teresa Parker.

HJ02511
    Kentucky
    State of Kentucky
    03/25/2017
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Heat pumps. Heating, air & cooling. Hvac contractor. Furnace repairs. Boiler repairs. Maintenance, replacement & installation.

NA