If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Richmond, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Richmond
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCPerfect. Shawn and Dave did a fantastic job. They were always attentive to our needs and were always willing to address any changes we wanted done. They became like family to us and we thoroughly enjoyed their presence. Their prices are very fair also. Give them a try, you won,t regret it
- Kentucky Clean AirFantastic, knowledgeable service. Helped explain to me how to keep my dryer and main air return working more efficiently.
- Kentucky Clean AirExcellent. A delight to work with Chad and his team. Very professional and thorough. The air in my house not only smelled better but even looked more transparent. Needed to have this done after mold remediation and I am very glad that I did. Chad was very helpful.
- Kentucky Clean AirThey were very polite, professional and did a thorough job. They were also very careful around my property and kept their shoes covered while they were in my home. I'm a retired HVAC professional and Kentucky Clean Air is best that I've found in central Kentucky.
- Kentucky Clean AirChad came over and and explained the process - very professional. He got the crew started and everything went great! The crew was very professional and polite. They showed up on time and finished on time. Would recommend highly!
- Kentucky Clean AirI called and spoke with Brad and they were coming back from a job they had done out of town. I was told they would be here within the hour and they were here before the hour was up. They were very professional, came in cleaned my dryer vent inside and out. I feel such a sense of relief now that this is done because of so many fires these days. I was even given very good advice by Brad and Chad on taking care of my dryer and and when to have it cleaned again. They also ask when my Air ducts had been cleaned, it has been sometime ago and they have a camera where they can show you the dirt and lent in your ducts, I was quoted a excellent price to have this done but no pressure from this company at all. I told them I had just installed a new furnace and had spent so much money lately I will have to wait a little while before I do this and they were so nice and even told me I could pay this in two payments. That is the next thing I will be doing to my home. This is a great company who does a great job and I would recommend them to everyone!
- Kentucky Clean AirThey called about an hour early and asked if it was convenient to arrive early, which it was. They gave me two estimates, both of which were lower than I feared. I had an old vinyl hose with several holes in it, and I already knew that would have to be replaced. I'd say they were here about an hour. They cleaned up after themselves and got the work done with a minimum of fuss. I am very happy it didn't cost as much as I thought it would and glad that my home is a little safer now. Thanks, guys
- Kentucky Clean AirCleaned vents throughout the home. Although it seemed a bit expensive for what was done they did a thorough job and we're very professional.
- Kentucky Clean AirCalled to ask if they did dryer vent cleaning. They do and he said that they could stop by after they finished up a job in approximately 1 1/2 hours. I think they arrived before then. They were WONDERFUL! Very professional, very courteous and they did way more than I expected. I cannot say enough good about their service! I'm having them come back to clean the house vents next week
- Kentucky Clean AirGreat job. Came to look at the job and gave an estimate. Crew came at arranged time and did a thorough and accurate job. They also gave me an estimate on duct cleaning but did not pressure me to schedule. Will probably do this procedure later in the summer.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Richmond
- Business Description:Many contaminants such as mold, mildew, pollen, and animal dander circulate through central air systems which can aggravate symptoms of those with asthma or allergies. Lint traps don't catch all the lint. The lint that gets through to your dryer vent is a fire hazard and should be routinely cleaned. Please call to schedule and check out our website by viewing www.kentuckycleanair.coRecent Review:We highly recommend Kentucky Clean Air. We had previously tried two other air duct cleaning services at prior homes. One lacked professionalism and both were mediocre in quality, so we were pretty hesitant to try out another one. We can honestly say though that Kentucky Clean Air surpassed the other companies in every way including knowledge, quality, professionalism, and customer service. Every person we encountered, from the person who provided our phone quote to the two technicians who cleaned out our ductwork to the owner, was super professional, informative, and friendly. The price was also reasonable. The two technicians who came to our home performed the work in a timely manner and continually kept us apprised of their progress. Additionally, they discovered a few issues with our ductwork connections to the vents of which we were unaware. They even went so far as to fix the issues that did not require an HVAC professional. After the service was completed, we had some follow-up questions, so we contacted the company and promptly received a call back from the owner, Chad. The level of customer support provided was incredible (above and beyond what probably 90% of companies offer nowadays). He clearly takes pride in his company, cares about his customers' satisfaction, and has a level of integrity that is extremely rare in today's world. We cannot say enough good things about him and his company. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!James F.
- Business Description:We Repair or Install All Major Appliance's. We have licensed uniformed tech's, That have been through drug screens and background checks.Recent Review:God. Show up on time and prices fair. Did not take long.Chung W.
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
- Business Description:We repair all major in-home appliances!Recent Review:Amazing, efficient service. Highly recommend!Matt r.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Free estimates and no fuel surcharge. Award winningRecent Review:They did a great job cleaning the outside and inside of our windows.Melissa M.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting/construction company that performs residential and commercial new construction, remodeling, repairs and maintenence. We can handle everything from the ground through the roof. We have a combined total of 40+ years experience in the business and have happily served the Fayette and surrounding counties since 2006. No job is too small, or large. All of our work is guaranteed! We have done remodels & maintenance for large commercial department stores and ..Recent Review:Hired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewherePrescott C H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA -Recent Review:Great. Doug was knowledgeable and quick to diagnose the problem. I will contact them again when needed.ROBERT P.
- Business Description:we have 7 employees, been in business 37 years.Recent Review:I was very impressed with the quality of work that 7 Pillars has done. I have used them 4 times and very happy with the results of my carpet, their professionalism and the timely appointments. I'm also think they give a fair price for the job they do. Will definitely keep using themdonna d.
- Business Description:Servicing the Greater Lexington area in Central Kentucky. Local and family owned; serving you since 2000. Additional DBA - Barnhill Chimney Supply, making custom chimney caps and chase covers for shipment nationwideRecent Review:Excellent, would highly recommend. Very professional. On time and very pleaseant.Sharon K.
- Business Description:Mark and Steve are the owners of New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services, Inc. Together, they contribute over thirty-five years of combined experience to their company. Mark and Steve have earned numerous certifications in the past by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certificate (IICRC). Steve is best known for pioneering the first ever Big Red truck mounted cleaning system in Lexington Kentucky. Before Mark and Steve combined their companies, Mark had built his own comp..Recent Review:I’ve been using New Life for years!The pet treatment stage one is wonderful. Our house smells so good and Brad was great. He was very informative, kind and thorough. I will call them soon for tile and grout cleaningLiz Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
dryer vent cleaning services in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC6128 Summer Creek Dr.
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC
- A.M.A. Services103 Watercrest Cir
- AAA Heating and Air Inc142 S Forbes Rd
- After Hours Maintenance Heating and Cooling330 Foxwood Drive
- Appliance Medic Appliance Repair Lexington3812 Belleau Wood Dr
- Appliances Service Of Lexington Inc.250 Gold Rush Rd Suite 9
- A.M.A. Services
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J & T Home Improvement
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- Kovalic Home Inspections
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes Edge347 Southland Drive
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes Edge
- New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services Inc212 Blue Sky Pkwy
- New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services Inc
- Window And Door Factory Outlet950 Commercial Dr
- Window And Door Factory Outlet