HKC Roofing & Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2010

4.3

We are a reliable roofing and home improvement company dedicated to quality & customer satisfaction. Offering the best roofing warranties. Specializing in commercial roofing, metal roofing and repair. Additional DBAs - Albert M. Klem & Son Inc, Hilton Kennedy Company LLC....

Refinishing, Reglazing Bathtubs and Tile. Commercial/Residential

We are locally owned and operated with over 25 years experience in roofing, windows, siding and gutters. We are your complete exterior home improvement company! We are hail damage and insurance claim specialists. Our work is always warrantied and we are insured and bonded. Estimates are always happily provided at no charge. Proud member of National Roofing Contractors Association, Kentucky Roofers Contracting Association and Home Builders Association of Louisville.

Here at Ram Roofing & Remodeling, our company is based on the belief that our customers are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Please give us a call today!

01/11/2021

These guys are amazing!! They installed my roof a few years ago, due to weather I had a nail pop . They came out and fixed it for me, on time and very professional!! Super nice guys!!!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Category bathtub refinishing,roofing

11/18/2017

Very Good, did a very good good and cleaned the place up very good.

Description of Work
Roofing replaced plus so wood.

07/19/2017

Tried for nearly 4 weeks on and off to get a proper quote. Saw their ads with the "family" read some good reviews on yelp (I know, not the most reliable review source), then saw here how they just disappear and I can say without question that happened to me as well. My take is that if you are not a multi-thousand dollar job, they simply aren't interested. Have no idea how good of a job they would ...

Description of Work
Had roofing issues at two properties.

06/06/2017

The work took only a couple of hours maybe. There was one worker who came to do the job. For the most part he left the area clean when he was finished.

Description of Work
They gave me a roofing ventilation repair estimate and did the work. He had to do some repair work on the ventilation.

01/31/2017

They came out and looked it over and we never heard from them again. No call, no quote!

Description of Work
A shingled roof on the back of our home, I wanted a rubber roof .

Residential & commercial metal roofing, owens corning system, vinyl siding, insulated siding, aluminum gutters & guards, windows, doors, energy star, home insulation, hip & ridge shingles, stone coated steel & soffits.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa