Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Philpot, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Philpot
- Arias LandscapeThey were polite, respectful and hard working! And they’re pricing is very competitive! Highly recommended!
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
Lawn Services in Philpot
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Small lawn care company, we offer mowing, landscaping, and small hardscaping projects. We also pressure wash and clean up yards. We are owner-operated and care about your stuff just as much as you do.
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:Here at H&H we strive to satisfy customers with professional and timely tree removal and trimming. We also try our best to keep our prices as low as possible to make sure everyone is completely satisfied. Give me a call at 8124540667 for a free estimate
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Grassy Green LLC, is your most reliable landscaping service in the area. With experience in commercial and residential landscaping, we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques. It is important to us that your project is unique and personalized to fit your needs! Let us show you the “peace-of-mind” that comes from having us as your single point of contact for your landscape design, planning and maintenance needs
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
lawn care services in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B&J Professional Services
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- James Sanders Nursery4123 Schneidman Rd
- Jarvis Tree Service, LLC1140 McNary Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- OBryan Handyman Service LLC5750 US Highway 231 N
- OBryan Handyman Service LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- RJ Renovations, L.L.C.938 Upper Smiths Grove Road
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- R&M Concret
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping267 McMurty lane
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping