Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in Philpot, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Philpot
- Proper technique DrywallAwesome. Very respectful and clean... Did an amazing job on the repairs in needed, and was more than willing to work with my schedule.. Deffenitly recommend this guy for drywall and paint.... Thanks Dan.
- Millennium Odd JobsVery professional and completes work in a timely manner. Prices are great! Brian has completed many jobs for me and I definitely recommend him.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- SUNSHINE MAINTClarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- SUNSHINE MAINTI am happy to offer this review of Sunshine Maintenance. Maybe you can relate to my past experiences with residential service people: More often than not, it seems like the most important thing to them is get in and get out as fast as possible. Cutting corners, ignoring details, doing the least they can get by with is the norm. Everything those types are is everything Clarence and Linelle are not. They are not sloppy, they are not moving at breakneck speed to get the job over with. I am amazed every time at the old-fashioned pride they take to do the job right. All of that while being careful to do no damage in my home. I have hired them for multiple appliance installations along with a utility room remodel that involved cabinet installations, removal of an unwanted laundry tub, cap off water supply and drain lines, and paint. This husband/wife team is totally professional in their work and nitpicky about making sure the appliances they install were not damaged in shipment (which seems to happen often). They have never been late for an appointment and I’ve always felt their rates are fair. I recommend Sunshine Maintenance without reservation
- Cloud Nine Solutions,I am very pleased with the work and customer service from Cloud Nine. They took great care in doing the project just right, with helpful suggestions on the color scheme. They painted and installed lights. They even hung drapes and always cleaned up when they were finished. I would recommend Cloud Nine for any project
- Inspired Improvements LLCTo keep this from being an entire book I'll give you a list of reasons not to use this company. 1. Horrible communication between us and them and their own workers and themselves. Examples: needed to move our start day back one day and no one answered the 24/7 line. Had to message John on Facebook in order to contact anyone. Was told people would be showing up to work and no one did. 2. Was told we would be scheduled 2 to possibly 3 days to finish up and they would have multiple people on our project to get it done within that time frame. What ended up happening is 1 or 2 people would come and work a couple hours then leave and that caused it to drag out to 3 weeks with the work then not being completed due to my husband needing to go back to work which we told them multiple times. 4. Our house is in shambles. They left trash all over our house and front yard and drywall covers my entire basement. (Have pics for proof) 5. When we reached out to the owner after finally getting his number he told us that the price was reasonable for the scope of work done and didn't acknowledge any part of our concerns and only refunded us 1 day of work. 6. Paid for a day's work for them to mess up the electrical in our kitchen and paid more for someone to come fix their mistake. All in all if you want an honest and reliable company this is not one you should consider using
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Handymen in Philpot
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employs
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you
- Business Description:We build custom spaces to help our customers organize, enhance and de clutter their lives. With over 20 years of combined experience, our experts help you get the job done right.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
Find handyman services in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
handyman services in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- Bell Construction LLC
- Blair Services
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- B&J Professional Services
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- CENTENNIAL CORP679 LUM KENNEDY LN
- Central Kentucky Contracting Group Inc1004 Hustonville Street
- Chaney beckort816 N 7th St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&M Repairs LLC.3213 Fickas Rd
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J&S Improvements
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JD's Excavation and Home Repair123 Maple Leaf Dr
- Jim E Fix120 Casey St
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Leitchfield ExterminatingPO Box 131 293 Rock Quarry Rd
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- NPWW Electrical And General Services147 11th St
Tell City, Indiana
- NPWW Electrical And General Services
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- RJ Renovations, L.L.C.938 Upper Smiths Grove Road
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting