If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Mc Daniels, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Mc Daniels
- Arias LandscapeThey were polite, respectful and hard working! And they’re pricing is very competitive! Highly recommended!
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
Lawn Services in Mc Daniels
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Nursery and LandscapingRecent Review:In a 3 week period, we called 6 times. They have NEVER responded. IF they were to ever call, we would NOT do business with them. Apparently they aren't interested in, what we believe would have been a $1500 job, so they aren't worth my time any longer. <br /Carol N.
- Business Description:Board's Lawn Care specializes in Commercial & Residential Lawn Care and Landscaping. Providing quality, professional services to our customers currently and in the future
- Business Description:Ferguson Lawn Care
- Business Description:we started our business in 1997 and still going strong been around and done it all and we work hard at what we do to keep it a professional and timely service. we are one of the fastest growing all in one cleaning and contracting services in our are
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Mc Daniels
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Board's Lawn Care314 North Center Street
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B&J Professional Services
- Derrick's Lawn care401 Gas fork
- Derrick's Lawn care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- R&M Concret
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping267 McMurty lane
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping