If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Morehead, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Morehead
- Thoroughbred RoofingGreat! The roof was finished quickly! They helped with the matching and it was perfect! Price saved me about 1,800 dollars over two other companies! I was impressed! We did buy the roofers lunch from Wendy’s to show our appreciation. Hard working crew.
- Custom Colors PaintingCustomers colors did an amazing job, brought my vinyl siding back to life! It was unreal the difference it made!
- Nu Wood WorksWe would highly recommend Nu-Wood Works to anyone! This was the third time that we have used Nu-Wood Works and will never use anyone else again. We have our home stained every five years. The last time we couldn't find the phone # and had someone else stain our house. Well, that was a big mistake. As we were looking for contractors we found Nu-Wood again. It was great speaking with Mark who we had worked with two times before. He immediately came out (1 1/2 hours away) gave us a quote and the job was theirs. Chris was the on-site worker who did all of the work. He was a perfectionist! He took his time and treated our home as if he was working on his own. We couldn't be happier with a job well done
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy was very professional. I asked a lot of questions he was able to answer all of them. I was 100% satisfied With the work he has done . I would highly recommend and I will hire him again
- NKY Gutter CleanerBob was super responsive and arrived the day after I contacted him. These guys are just starting out but I can see a lot of work coming their way in the future. If you need your house washed or gutters flushed definitely call these guys first. You won't regret it. I was at work so I didn't get a chance to take pictures but believe me when I say the siding was covered in green/black mold. I tried to remove it myself on 2 different occasions and it didn't go well. Just do yourself a favor and leave it to NKY Gutter Cleaner. The house looks great
- Mella Window & Carpet CleaningHe was very nice when I called to describe my house and get an estimate. They did a really good job. They were in and out quickly. The windows look great!
- Home Run ImprovementKevin McIntyre and his crew were great. I needed my roof done and some other work due to an insurance claim against hail damage. I solicited several bids, and Kevin’s was most competitive. We had procrastinated to the point we didn’t have a whole lot of time left to get everything done. Kevin was able to get to everything done quickly with time to spare. When we were finished, he filed the paperwork with the insurance company so we could collect the remaining funds on the claim. We are planning on some additional work in the house in the future and would have no qualms about calling him back
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- JT Contracting of Northern KentuckyHe arrived when expected, did all the jobs in a timely manner and very clean. He and his co worker were very considerate of my space and time. Extremely nice to work with.
Pressure Washing Services in Morehead
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2017. From Rachel Gipson to Justin and Rachel Smith, came the one and only Gipsmit! Just a self working family who believes in qualityand exceptional work at reasonable rates. We have worked off Porch, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Houzz and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google as well. We have great reviews and references for you to request as well. We are a small company, most of our work has been word of mouth. We do a little b..Recent Review:Job well done! Highly recommend them, and would definitely hire them for future jobs.Eric D.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Lawhorn's Construction offers a wide variety of services in home or around home remodeling. Large and small repairs.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needsRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lockJeannie H.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:We are a disabled veteran owned construction company located in Liberty, Kentucky. Specializing in residential and light commercial services.Recent Review:I am very pleased with this company and their work. <br /> <br /> The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. <br /> <br /> Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. <br /> <br /> Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. <br /> <br /> I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this springJohn W.
- Business Description:Our top priority is thorough cleaning of our clients property. Our knowledge and understanding of equipment, techniques, regulations, properties, and surfaces will allow your home or property to shine, all while receiving a superior service experience. We get surfaces CLEAN...using fast, efficient and unique cleaning tools (a 20 in surface cleaner with Eco-based cleaners and 200+ degree hot water, up to 4000 psi on concrete surfaces) and on houses we use a unique cleaner that allows for a l..
- Business Description:Whole Home Soft Power Washing, Roof, Siding, walkways and driveways
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Salt Lick
- Sandy Hook
- Olive Hill
- West Liberty
- Mount Sterling
- Clay City
- North Middletown
pressure washers in Morehead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- All Surface Resteration180 Pennington Drive
East Bernstadt, Kentucky
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Ashland Pressure Washing108 Hillcrest Court
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- Big Blue Power Wash4320 west ky 10
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B&J Professional Services
- D & K Roofing & Landscaping105 Ridgecrest Cir.
- D & K Roofing & Landscaping
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery105 Deblynn court
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- H2o pressure washing and detailing153 w Hinkle st
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Helping Hands of The Bluegrass2336 The Woods Ln
- Hopewell Environmental & Restoration LLC1876 Welch Rd
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&M Monitoring Inc251 Tollage Creek
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jackson Construction Services, LLC810 Jackson Hollow Rd
- Just In Time Landscaping1711 E US-60
- J&H Construction Co.
- L & C Mower Parts1824 ST RT 339 E
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- Little Sunshine Painting441 Lin Wal Rd
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Luxury Garden Center Inc1757 W Main St
- L & C Mower Parts
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr3516 Webster Rd
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Pro Window CleaningPO Box 562
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr
- Unity Total Construction LLC310 Albert Sidney Johnston Ave
- Unity Total Construction LLC