If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Maysville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Maysville
- Thoroughbred RoofingGreat! The roof was finished quickly! They helped with the matching and it was perfect! Price saved me about 1,800 dollars over two other companies! I was impressed! We did buy the roofers lunch from Wendy’s to show our appreciation. Hard working crew.
- Custom Colors PaintingCustomers colors did an amazing job, brought my vinyl siding back to life! It was unreal the difference it made!
- Nu Wood WorksWe would highly recommend Nu-Wood Works to anyone! This was the third time that we have used Nu-Wood Works and will never use anyone else again. We have our home stained every five years. The last time we couldn't find the phone # and had someone else stain our house. Well, that was a big mistake. As we were looking for contractors we found Nu-Wood again. It was great speaking with Mark who we had worked with two times before. He immediately came out (1 1/2 hours away) gave us a quote and the job was theirs. Chris was the on-site worker who did all of the work. He was a perfectionist! He took his time and treated our home as if he was working on his own. We couldn't be happier with a job well done
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy was very professional. I asked a lot of questions he was able to answer all of them. I was 100% satisfied With the work he has done . I would highly recommend and I will hire him again
- NKY Gutter CleanerBob was super responsive and arrived the day after I contacted him. These guys are just starting out but I can see a lot of work coming their way in the future. If you need your house washed or gutters flushed definitely call these guys first. You won't regret it. I was at work so I didn't get a chance to take pictures but believe me when I say the siding was covered in green/black mold. I tried to remove it myself on 2 different occasions and it didn't go well. Just do yourself a favor and leave it to NKY Gutter Cleaner. The house looks great
- Mella Window & Carpet CleaningHe was very nice when I called to describe my house and get an estimate. They did a really good job. They were in and out quickly. The windows look great!
- Home Run ImprovementKevin McIntyre and his crew were great. I needed my roof done and some other work due to an insurance claim against hail damage. I solicited several bids, and Kevin’s was most competitive. We had procrastinated to the point we didn’t have a whole lot of time left to get everything done. Kevin was able to get to everything done quickly with time to spare. When we were finished, he filed the paperwork with the insurance company so we could collect the remaining funds on the claim. We are planning on some additional work in the house in the future and would have no qualms about calling him back
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- JT Contracting of Northern KentuckyHe arrived when expected, did all the jobs in a timely manner and very clean. He and his co worker were very considerate of my space and time. Extremely nice to work with.
Pressure Washing Services in Maysville
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:We work 9 to 5 M-F sometimes Sat. I also take phone calls or text til 9 pm 7 days a week for free estimateRecent Review:Amazing! The went over and beyond our expectations of how my house could look! I was so happy w every detail . When finished everything was put back in place and cleaned up better then when they began. I was so pleased they are starting another major project on mon. Installing new flooring in most our house. Highly recommendJodi & Ron H.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2017. From Rachel Gipson to Justin and Rachel Smith, came the one and only Gipsmit! Just a self working family who believes in qualityand exceptional work at reasonable rates. We have worked off Porch, Thumbtack, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Houzz and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google as well. We have great reviews and references for you to request as well. We are a small company, most of our work has been word of mouth. We do a little b..Recent Review:Job well done! Highly recommend them, and would definitely hire them for future jobs.Eric D.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We are a family run buisness and with the love and talents the God has provided us with, we will strive to make all your dreams come true for your home or buisness.Recent Review:Jason Gillispie last known address 1439 High St. Paris Ky.40361 the owner of Unity Total Construction A.k.A.River Valley Construction came and gave an estimate. We agreed to a contract with him on May 29, 2016. We made a payment of 20% which was$3,896.00 He said he would call 811 and have them mark utilities which he did. He said he would have someone out in a few days to start digging the sewer line. They never showed up.After many months of text messages and being lied to we ask him if he wanted to terminate the agreement.He agreed to terminate the agreement.on Nov.4,2016 he sent us $90.00 and that was it. We finally ask him if he would like to work the rest of it off and he agreed. But it was the same old I will be there in a few days and he never showed up again. So we had to get a lawyer and get a judgement. If you want to use this company/individual do not pay any money up front Communicate via text messages and keep all of themLowell P.
- Business Description:D & K Roofing & Landscaping has 10+ years of experience. We do alot of small construction, roofing and landscaping. We currently have 8 very experienced employees with a wide variety of task we complete. Contact D & K today to get your job complete
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Great job, cleaned debris from all fallen trees, cut some trees that had only broken during storm.would definitely recommend! <br />Kari S.
- Business Description:i have been cleaning for friends and family and referals have references if needed
- Business Description:10 employees, no sub-contracting of work. Cost is determined by the specific job, we strive to give a fair price for professional and long lasting results. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:American clean and seal did a great job and used a superior product to seal . I have noticed my neighbors use other companies and their Concrete is now discolored . I would highly recommend !Naeem B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- West Union
pressure washers in Maysville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- All Surface Resteration180 Pennington Drive
East Bernstadt, Kentucky
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Ashmore Home Improvement LLC2577 Rankin Mill Rd
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- Big Blue Power Wash4320 west ky 10
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- B&J Professional Services
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Coast 2 Coast Solar Panel Cleaning 401 E Sherman St
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery105 Deblynn court
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- H2o pressure washing and detailing153 w Hinkle st
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Helping Hands of The Bluegrass2336 The Woods Ln
- Hopewell Environmental & Restoration LLC1876 Welch Rd
- H2O Power Cleaning & Recovery
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&M Monitoring Inc251 Tollage Creek
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jackson Construction Services, LLC810 Jackson Hollow Rd
- Just In Time Landscaping1711 E US-60
- J&H Construction Co.
- L & C Mower Parts1824 ST RT 339 E
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- Little Sunshine Painting441 Lin Wal Rd
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Luxury Garden Center Inc1757 W Main St
- L & C Mower Parts
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr3516 Webster Rd
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Pro Window CleaningPO Box 562
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr
- Unity Total Construction LLC310 Albert Sidney Johnston Ave
- Unity Total Construction LLC