Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Morehead, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Morehead
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingOur bathrooms are back to back. The master bath was smaller than the guest bath and we needed just the opposite. We called Scott to come and give us ideas and estimates. From the very beginning Scott exhibited the professionalism and knowledge that we were seeking in a contractor. We explained what we wanted and he took measurements and pictures. He came back with different designs and ideas to help us accomplish our goal. Scott never tried to push us into a decision, always gave us plenty of time to think about what we wanted, in fact, encouraged us to do so. We picked out vanities,vanity tops, marble for the showers, flooring, shower, faucet and light fixtures, paint colors, heated flooring etc. Scott ordered the materials and had them delivered. From the start to the finish, Scott and Johnny were very careful not to make more of a mess than the job would cause. Every morning they would lay down runners on the floors and when it came time to drywall, they hung plastic sheeting so as not to allow too much dust into the rest of the house. Every afternoon they would clean up, show us their progress, tell us what their plan was for the following day and ask if we had any questions. Always on time- if not, Scott would call and let us know why. Worked until they accomplished what they had planned for the day. Definitely not 9 to 5. One day when we ran into major plumbing issues in the basement, they stayed until 7 p.m. when they were satisfied that the problem was solved. They worked one bathroom at a time so we would have the other to use. In the end, both bathrooms were taken down to studs, plumbing and electrical wiring rerouted, a bedroom closet made smaller and a built-in bookcase removed from a living room wall. We gained a ton of space in the master bath, enough for a double vanity and a five foot shower. The guest bath was made smaller but actually looks larger because we made better use of the space. The Pergo in the living room and hall is gorgeous. Scott has a ton of samples and if you don't see what you like, you can find something you do like and he will order it. The floor needed some leveling and there were angles to work around but again, great job. We will be calling him back to install it in our bedroom. We would highly recommend Scott for your remodeling needs. You are welcome to come out and see the finished product
- The Flooring GalleryI'm a return customer, and everything turned out well with this experience as usual. I really like that they provide expert yet down to earth advice as well as their extensive selection. The price is competitive as well.
- Grigsby Construction CompanyThey recommended some site changes which were to our advantage. We had picked out lighting and they suggested another company that saved us money. They answered all questions. The site was kept clean. The house was built in six months,even though we had some bad weather. They also did all the beams in the ceiling. Very dependable too
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGFrom walking in to select my new carpet to the guys showing up at my house to rip out the old and install the new, these guys were professional and on time. The installers were great! They took care moving my furniture, were quiet and started working on a different part of my house when my baby went down for a nap, and were as quiet as they could be given what they were doing. They measured the carpet twice and cut one. It was an awesome experience and I look forward to working with them again next time I need flooring of any kind
- Johnsons Commercial FlooringI don't have the pricing. They were professional. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They did the job super quick. The quality of the product was good. They did a good job. We did 3 bids and they were the middle bid, but their carpet was superior so we thought the $300.00 difference was the best
Flooring Contractors in Morehead
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:A full service hardwood and solid surface flooring company. We do all types of hardwoods, laminates, engineered, as well as refinishing as well. We carry most brands of materials as well and can save you from the big stores. Insured and References available
- Business Description:My company is employing 4 skilled carpenters with 5 years experience and up. Lucas Builders has been in business for over 20 years. We are fully insured as well.
- Business Description:Summit Home Improvement, LLC can assist you with your flooring and remodeling needs.Recent Review:My home was built approximately three years ago with the intention of completing the basement very soon. We conferred with several contractors but found it difficult to get them to communicate with us, commit to a deadline, provide their quotes within a timely manner, or an array of other issues. In the end we just decided we would do the whole basement in hardwood just to get it done with. This is when a co-worker suggested that I contact Aaron at Summit Home Improvement LLC. This was the best thing I could have asked for. <br /> I contacted Aaron the same day and he came out within a week to take measurements. He was honest with us about his time frame (he couldn't start the work for approximately three weeks to a month) but he was accurate with that time frame and started on the date promised. He came out to measure for the hardwood, but upon hearing what we REALLY wanted for the basement, he committed to helping us get all of that work done through him. He provided a quote within a week for the work and it was well within our budget so we set forth. <br /> During the entire project Aaron was very easy to communicate with both via telephone and email. He was prompt and accurate with all of his communication and we have a beautiful end product thanks to him. We went from just laying the hardwood to getting a partial wall built, hardwood/laminate through one half of the basement (about 1200 square feet) and then tile through the other half of the area, the transitions are beautiful, the entire area is framed and the stairs going down into the basement are just beautiful. We now have a gorgeous area for our family to expand into (we have four growing children) and the entire process was SO stress free and exciting thanks to Aaron. I highly suggest Summit Home Improvement, LLC for any home improvement projects you have. In fact, I have already referred him to others and they too are very happy with the servicesrachelle s.
- Business Description:We have between 10 and 30 employees depending on the amount of work taking place. Billing is monthly on large projects, more often on smaller projects, and total amount is due upon completion of work.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:We are are local company with a design and remodeling showroom that specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodeling at wholesale prices. We also offer tile/ hardwood and laminate flooring installation as well as custom tile showers and interior trim carpentry. We are fully insured and accept all major credit cards. We also offer a military and senior discountRecent Review:Kevin is friendly and pleasant. Used excellent systems, but the workmanship was average at best.frank d.
- Business Description:Hello, Thank You for the opportunity to work with you on your project.We offer a many discounts for elderly and veterans.We take pride in our work and treat our customers as family.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Tile flooring is known for its durability and longevity. But just like any material, it’s susceptible to damage from time to time. We review what factors to weigh when deciding if your tile floor should be repaired or replaced.
Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Find flooring installation in
- Salt Lick
- Sandy Hook
- Olive Hill
- West Liberty
- Mount Sterling
- Clay City
flooring installation in Morehead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting