A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Morehead, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Morehead
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect read less
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again read less
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week read less
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- Brashear HVACThe job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fence read less
- Roe Fence CoThese guys were great! When the foreman came to make an estimate, he showed me where they could put the fence and pointed out a bush that needed to be cut before they started. They were there when they said they would be, and worked efficiently, even though they had to work around the paving guys who were a day late. I had to work and so could not be there to oversee them. They encountered a problem with a low spot in one corner, where a natural drain had developed in the yard, draining from the street to the creek behind the house. They placed this section of fencing lower than the rest. While the top of the fence did not match, the fence was low enough at the bottom in this area to keep out dogs and keep little boys in, which was my objective. It also allowed water to go through and would not be a big problem to realign if I later had a pipe put in. The walk-through gate was hinged so that it opened out, and allowed the gate to rest completely against the outside of the fence, allowing someone room to cut the weeds on the creekbank. And by the time I got there, after work, they were working on the double-gates. I watched as they aligned and re-aligned the gates until they hung perfectly. Then the foreman took me around and showed me the finished product, asking for feedback and any concerns that I might have. These guys were great! They were there when they said they would be, solved problems by considering my objectives...and even considered some that I had not. I only wish that they did paving as well read less
- Raatz Fence CoRaatz installed four board fence with wooden posts set in concrete, with dog restraint wire fence between the boards. I told the crew boss that I'd like them to follow the land contours -- I wasn't as concerned with attempting to keep the total length low as I was with the fence working in harmony with the property. Our property is a meadow on top of a ridgeline, and the crew did a beautiful job of placing the fence so that it winds gracefully along the rolling hay field, seeming to be more of a part of it than an artificial industrial barrier. People driving by have stopped and asked who built the fence. (I usually lie and tell them that I did it. To say that most seemed, um...skeptical would be in the ballpark). Because the entrance to our driveway is nearly twenty feet, Raatz installed a commercial (as opposed to residential) double gate that opens in the middle, as the span was too great for a single gate. The only issue I've had with the gate system was a lightning strike that fried the motherboard, but after a call to the incomparable Jody Schultz at Raatz, the problem was corrected quickly and completely. I have every confidence in Raatz, and unhesitatingly recommend them as the finest company of it's kind I've ever seen read less
- Miles Fence CoThe service was excellent! Jay was on top of any questions or concerns I had. Stayed in touch every step of the way. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to install a fence! Custom service and professionalism the way a company should be ran!
- Everlasting Gates RallingI'd hire this fencing co. again and recommend them to friends. The work was quality, done quickly and efficiently and there was great follow up. We had them come back to adjust the self-closing gates. The installer was friendly and did great work.
Fencing Contractors in Morehead
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Overhead Door is committed to bringing you the best in residential garage doors, commercial doors and openers and accessories. We have the door to fit your style, your budget and your needs. Whether you need a stylish new garage door for your home, a more energy-efficient commercial door for your business or a better integrated door system for your industrial application, Overhead Door has the products to keep you up and running. As an Overhead Door Red Ribbon Distributor, we have the reliabl.. read lessRecent Review:I called that first garage door installer whom I found in our local phone book on 3/19/12. Their man was there on the same day and gave us a price and a date. That date came and went many times. There were many phone calls and I finally got frustrated and cancelled them. I called Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky, again out of the local phone book, on 4/13 and their man, Greg Collins, was there within hours after my call. He gave us a price and date and we accepted. On the agreed upon date, 4/26, their crew of 2 workers was here at our home. They were very professional and unloaded the door and hardware, went to work and viola, it was done. They cleaned up the area after, gave us instructions as to how to use all of the features, and were gone. The door has worked perfectly since as I expected it to do. I now know who to call if I ever need help with a garage door again. I would recommend them to any one. <br / read lessRichard M.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a.. read less
- Business Description:We are a family run buisness and with the love and talents the God has provided us with, we will strive to make all your dreams come true for your home or buisness.Recent Review:Jason Gillispie last known address 1439 High St. Paris Ky.40361 the owner of Unity Total Construction A.k.A.River Valley Construction came and gave an estimate. We agreed to a contract with him on May 29, 2016. We made a payment of 20% which was$3,896.00 He said he would call 811 and have them mark utilities which he did. He said he would have someone out in a few days to start digging the sewer line. They never showed up.After many months of text messages and being lied to we ask him if he wanted to terminate the agreement.He agreed to terminate the agreement.on Nov.4,2016 he sent us $90.00 and that was it. We finally ask him if he would like to work the rest of it off and he agreed. But it was the same old I will be there in a few days and he never showed up again. So we had to get a lawyer and get a judgement. If you want to use this company/individual do not pay any money up front Communicate via text messages and keep all of them read lessLowell P.
- Business Description:Residential, Commericial, and Mobile Homes. Sales - Service- Parts- Installation. Carrying Amana, Goodman, Miller, Intertherm and Rheem Products.Recent Review:Very professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use againGregory F.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Shuck Fence Co.Recent Review:They were excellent. Very punctual. Couldn't ask for better service or price.Cliff R.
- Business Description:We are easy to work with and help everyone we can. When we receive a good deal from our vendors, we pass it along to you.Recent Review:It went well. There some miscommunications in getting the project started so be clear when you make your appointment and ask for texts to update status. The crew on-site were very nice, helpful, and even pitched in on a couple of areas nearby when they saw they had extra dirt and seed on the truck. We plan to have them back to take on more of the yard read lessDavid J C.
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Salt Lick
- Sandy Hook
- Olive Hill
- West Liberty
- Mount Sterling
- Clay City
- North Middletown
fence companies in Morehead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brightberry Home Services
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising