Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Leitchfield, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Leitchfield
- Goddard Construction Co LLCGoddard Construction Co LLC were exceptionally professional, courteous and timely. Their prices are competitive. I did not chose him as my contractor. They were doing research on what I was going to need in order to even break ground, surveys and things like that. We didn't like his pricing on the house. But I will call them again if I needed to
- Vincent Abell Contracting IncInitial quote was very competitive. Estimate to start work ~ 1 month later. There was a delay, but it was due to Lowe's having a backorder on the moisture shield composite deck railings that matched our decking. That was the only hiccup with the whole process and was not in Abell's control. They kept us informed throughout the process. The crew did a 1st class job on the deck construction. It was built on 12" centers to make sure that the composite decking does not bow. Additionally, they took extra care to make sure that the gaps were perfect and boards were straight (this is very difficult with the hidden fasteners). They installed skirting around the entire deck and it looks fantastic. Any issues that we pointed out, were quickly addressed. After construction was complete, I had a few screws that must have been bad. One of the skirt boards was loose. They came back our and fixed it without any problem. They stand behind their work and build it the way they would want it built for their house. I can tell you that the deck that I have is far more than the deck that I had them quote. The fit and finish details exceeded my expectations...and I am very picky
- TREC Construction LLCIt was an amazing experience to work with Trec Construction. The owner, Robby Watts, was a wealth of knowledge, ideas, and advice for our wonderful custom built home. His attention to detail ensured that every aspect of the process was to our satisfaction. He was responsive to any request and his quality was consistently top notch. Trec Construction will be our "go to" company for any future building or remodeling projects. First rate
- Barnett BuildersMark was hired to help build a new studio facilities for our radio station. He was very professional and knowledgeable and completed the work on time. I would highly recommend his services.
- Building Solutions, LLCThe guys have done a lot for us. Duct Cleaning, built a shed, built a fence, and some extra work on my house. Great, professional guys.
- Ken Skinner ConstructionWonderful!! So prompt, pleasant to work with and the attention to detail is amazing. Ken came HIGHLY recommended from many people in the oldham county area. You just don't get quality work like this anymore. I thought he was so great, I asked him back to gut and remodel two bathrooms! I've seen many homes he's built. Beautiful quality work. God has blessed him with a gift
- V-Tech ConstructionV-Tech repaired water pipes, drywall, removed damaged living room carpet, then installed a beautiful wood finish floor. I had damage to my AC duct work under my house that they were able to repair also. All work was done in a timely matter. Mark Vaughn knows what he is doing!
- Ricky Wilson ConstructionThe head contractor mentioned that he had recently done something similar with his own house. So I was relieved that maybe a project so big was fresh on his mind. I asked for a pretty large addition to be built and they built it quickly. It was done in 1 1/2 months and was exactly what I had asked for
- Larry Lewis ExcavatingBid half the amount that the other contractor had bid. Performed the job, with some additional cost, had to install new electric panel before the sewer grinder could be turned on. Still costs me less than the other bid on this job. Larry Lewis is a wonderful contractor, did a lot of the heavy equipment operation himself. He is licensed in the State of Kentucky as a contractor and a master electrician. Larry installed many of the grinders in this area, and did an excellent job on all of them. Lewis Excavating does other jobs too, he does concrete work and many other jobs. You can call him for any type of work around your house, and if he doesn't do it, he can tell you who to get in touch with to get it done
- Preferred Property Solutions LLCI really liked him and I was really surprised. It is really hard to find contractors like this because I live a little out in the country. I think just how best and efficient and clean they have been. I mean I am living in my house while they are doing this and other than the extra dust they have been so clean. I am really really happy with the work. Its look great. Its really hard to square out a room on such an old house and its perfect. I think he is reasonable and honest person and does quality work
House Builders in Leitchfield
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a FAMILY owned and operated business. We take pride in the Quality of our projects. We treat every customer as we would want to be treated ourselves.Recent Review:Kent Weed is a pleasure to work with. I had called several contractors requesting a quote to add a walk in closet onto the side our our house and turn an existing closet into a powder room. He was one of 3 who bothered to call me back. He walked me through his estimate and how they would add onto our bedroom to get us what we wanted. His estimate was reasonable and he stayed in contact with me throughout th project. I intend to use Frontier Builders on our next project of replacing our windowsLori B.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:"Full Service Restoration Contractor" 24 Hour Emergency Services Xactimate Estimating Software Utilized For Insurance Claims IICRC Certified Technicians
- Business Description:We are a disabled veteran owned construction company located in Liberty, Kentucky. Specializing in residential and light commercial services.
- Business Description:All your home needs specializing in custom built cabinet's and interior trim
- Business Description:Field To Finish has been in business for 28 years. We are a General Constractor. We have imployees that are well trained and detonated to our work. Pride is our goal !!! We have only one crew that I personally work owith everyday. Jobs are not drawn out that way. You the homeowner can see our progress daily we are well mannered and respect you as our customer. With God by our side we give the best service possible
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Mc Daniels
- Falls Of Rough
- Vine Grove
- Horse Cave
- Park City
home builders in Leitchfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling90 Blue Fork Ln
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- HFC Cabinets Inc108 S. Main St
- Howard's Concrete59 Dawson Rd
- Hoy Construction LC4755 Burks Branch Rd
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jim Crites Builder4905 Powers Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- SNS HOME SUPPLY9872 ELKHORN CREEK
- Stephen Akers Architect, LLC311 E Main St
- Stewart-Richey Carpentry2137 Glen Lily Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Slate Creek Contracting Services
- Terry Lindsey Construction613 U S Hwy 62 East
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
- Thomas Energy Solutions, LLC3006 Sprowl Rd
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- True Home Value270 Madison Square Drive
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Terry Lindsey Construction
- Wynn construction130 Riley st
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Wynn construction