You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Junction City, KY
There are 16 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Junction City
- Wildcat Moving LLCWe highly recommend Wildcat Moving! Cody T., Spencer C., Detrick, and Brackxton were all extremely professional, friendly, and courteous. They went above and beyond our expectations in every way They were very careful with our furnishings, placing everything exactly where we wanted it. They were upbeat with a positive attitude the whole time, We chose Wildcat Moving because of the excellent reviews and were so pleased with the results! Again, we highly recommend Wildcat Moving as well as the 4 movers, and would definitely use them again if needed!
- Full House MoversTheir employees are nice and they work real hard to keep your valuables safe. They are timely and keep you informed I would definitely recommend them.
- Wildcat Moving LLCJordan and Brandon were professional, prompt and got the job done quickly! Will definitely use them again.
- Big Blue MovingDylan and Jesse h were the movers That I had used to help me recently move. They was professional and Courteous while helping me move my home. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.
- Big Blue MovingTyler Lawson and Michael Noe were our movers. They did an amazing job!!! We moved an hour away from our previous home. The price I paid was amazing and it included a long distance fee and travel time!! I would absolutely hire them again if I ever move again.
- Wildcat Moving LLCJeff B and Adam did a superior job moving our stuff. They were on time, efficient, thorough, respectful, and gentle with our belongings. There were such respectful and nice young men! I’d use this company for sure!! Give those guys a big raise!
- Wildcat Moving LLCStrongly recommend! Reviewing for my aunt Susan Bennett and can honestly say that Sean N and Dane did an excellent job! They were careful, respectful and quick. The packing in the truck was great, we traveled an hour on highways and Kentucky roads and nothing was jostled or damaged. They had to navigate everything up a narrow staircase and through a narrow hallway and still no worries, they handled it like pros. Definitely would reach out to WildCat moving again and have recommend them to friends and family alike
- Big Blue MovingThe movers were very curtious and professional!! They did a wonderful job! Their prices were more than reasonable!
- Smoov Movers LLCThey were prompt in responding to my request and even willing to make the move on the Sunday of 4th of July weekend. Would recommend to others and hire again myself.
- Smoov Movers LLCYou can’t get a better moving company than this one. They moved a three bedroom house for us plus an upright piano in record time. Pricing was outstanding, beating out two other quotes. Blanket wrapped every item for protection with the utmost care. Resulting in no damage to our property. We’d recommend this company for anyone’s moving needs. Professional, respectful, and very courteous people. Thanks so much for helping us out
Movers in Junction City
- Business Description:MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge custome..Recent Review:Move went great. Guys were fast and efficient. Johnathan G and Corey H were friendly. I would highly recommend requesting these two guys.Jake L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:RJ Cleaning Services is a Home and Business cleaning provider. Our services include: general clean, the deep clean, move in and out clean, recurring cleaning, maid service, business janitorial services and more. We offer Carpet Cleaning, Construction Cleaning services, apartments from one unit to multi-units. The Laundry service wash, dry, and fold. For the city of Richmond, we are picking and delivery. Any cleaning need that you need done we provide is available. We work as a team to as..
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:Upscale & Efficient⚓️ ⭐️The Unforgettable Experience Short Term Furnished Rentals🏡 🔐 Our Mission: Luke 6:31 📍Local And Long Distance Moving AvailableRecent Review:Best moving experience… EVER. The Whitners Moving crew were punctual, professional, careful, and just plain out did an excellent job with my family’s recent move. Communication was crystal clear and their pricing cannot be beat. They turned what is typically a stressful day into a walk in the park. Looking forward to continued business!Josh Z.
Deals in Junction City for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
moving companies in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Hands In Moving
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Halls Moving Service, Inc258 E 2nd St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Helping Hands of The Bluegrass2336 The Woods Ln
- High Hopes Enterprise,LLCPO Box 222
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Halls Moving Service, Inc
- J & M Moving & Storage Specialists, Inc700 Oak Heights Ct.
Port Orange, Florida
- J & M Moving & Storage Specialists, Inc
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moyers Transfer Moving & Storage Co.244 S 45th St
- Multi-Stor Self Storage838 Old Ekron Rd
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Smoov Movers LLC1015 E Irvine St
- South Williamson Storage28678 US Highway 119
South Williamson, Kentucky
- SPRINGFIELD FURNITURE MOVING300 LEBANON HILL
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Store to Door5124 Frey Drive
- Smoov Movers LLC
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Vincent Fister Inc Moving & Storage2305 Palumbo Dr
- Vincent Fister Inc Moving & Storage