From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Junction City, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Junction City
- Proper technique DrywallAwesome. Very respectful and clean... Did an amazing job on the repairs in needed, and was more than willing to work with my schedule.. Deffenitly recommend this guy for drywall and paint.... Thanks Dan.
- Millennium Odd JobsVery professional and completes work in a timely manner. Prices are great! Brian has completed many jobs for me and I definitely recommend him.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- SUNSHINE MAINTClarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- SUNSHINE MAINTI am happy to offer this review of Sunshine Maintenance. Maybe you can relate to my past experiences with residential service people: More often than not, it seems like the most important thing to them is get in and get out as fast as possible. Cutting corners, ignoring details, doing the least they can get by with is the norm. Everything those types are is everything Clarence and Linelle are not. They are not sloppy, they are not moving at breakneck speed to get the job over with. I am amazed every time at the old-fashioned pride they take to do the job right. All of that while being careful to do no damage in my home. I have hired them for multiple appliance installations along with a utility room remodel that involved cabinet installations, removal of an unwanted laundry tub, cap off water supply and drain lines, and paint. This husband/wife team is totally professional in their work and nitpicky about making sure the appliances they install were not damaged in shipment (which seems to happen often). They have never been late for an appointment and I’ve always felt their rates are fair. I recommend Sunshine Maintenance without reservation
- Cloud Nine Solutions,I am very pleased with the work and customer service from Cloud Nine. They took great care in doing the project just right, with helpful suggestions on the color scheme. They painted and installed lights. They even hung drapes and always cleaned up when they were finished. I would recommend Cloud Nine for any project
- Inspired Improvements LLCTo keep this from being an entire book I'll give you a list of reasons not to use this company. 1. Horrible communication between us and them and their own workers and themselves. Examples: needed to move our start day back one day and no one answered the 24/7 line. Had to message John on Facebook in order to contact anyone. Was told people would be showing up to work and no one did. 2. Was told we would be scheduled 2 to possibly 3 days to finish up and they would have multiple people on our project to get it done within that time frame. What ended up happening is 1 or 2 people would come and work a couple hours then leave and that caused it to drag out to 3 weeks with the work then not being completed due to my husband needing to go back to work which we told them multiple times. 4. Our house is in shambles. They left trash all over our house and front yard and drywall covers my entire basement. (Have pics for proof) 5. When we reached out to the owner after finally getting his number he told us that the price was reasonable for the scope of work done and didn't acknowledge any part of our concerns and only refunded us 1 day of work. 6. Paid for a day's work for them to mess up the electrical in our kitchen and paid more for someone to come fix their mistake. All in all if you want an honest and reliable company this is not one you should consider using
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Handymen in Junction City
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:Hi we are Josh and Olivia Elkins.We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Eric was very knowledgeable and helped with the multiple electrical requests I had around the house. Very nice guy as well. Would hire again.Joey K.
- Business Description:At HHI we race to the front and beat the competition.Thoroughbred to finish first in home improvements.25 years proven experience has finally joined the online race and is ready to take our place in your home as your home improvement Champion.Small jobs are my specialty and my thorough detail on Roof repairs and installation,Drywall repairs and installation ,light fixtures and fans,outlets and electrical switches,tile and flooring,small to large concrete jobs.Just asRecent Review:After dealing with no shows and run arounds for the last couple weeks, I contacted Hunt Home Improvement. They came that day and replaced my vynil siding for a very reasonable price. They were very fast and professional and you can not even tell the siding has been replaced. It matches perfectly. I am very pleased with their service and I will be using them for future projectsJason R.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Been in business since 1995 as a sole proprietor. served central KY for 25 years. Me and my wife work as a team to get the job done. I offer a variety of services, in small job home improvement/maintenance. These range from appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement (showers by assessment only), kitchen/bath cabinet install, vanity and laminate top install. I offer lawn mowing and trimming service as well as other yard work and more, just ask. look forward to h..Recent Review:Clarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job!Marylin L.
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:Santos as very professional ! Needs to make sure that customer gets a copy of the signed contract though. Crew did a beautiful job and were extremely quick ! Proposed 4 days, but was completed in 2 days. I would for sure hire him again and have already given his name out to others.danny h.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employs
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Ashburn Construction5400B Scenic Vista Drive
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- Birdogs handy man service
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Blair Services
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Building Tomorrow Today
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service 10659 Frankfort Rd
- Central Kentucky Contracting Group Inc1004 Hustonville Street
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cornerstone Improvement314 S Alta Ave
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- HandyLex, LLC562 Mount Tabor Rd
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hensley's Heating & Air137 W. Main Street
- Homeowners Helper6583 N Ky 501
Kings Mountain, Kentucky
- Hunt Home Improvements
- Hammer Down Construction
- Independence Assistance Services of the Bluegrass343 Waller Ave Ste. 309
- Independence Assistance Services of the Bluegrass
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&J Tree Service & Pressure Washing108 Tandy Ave
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jim E Fix120 Casey St
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Palmer Homes, Remodeling, & Additions, LLC96 Palmer Court
- Pinkston Electric1977 quirks run
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Palmer Homes, Remodeling, & Additions, LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Rejuvenated Paintings
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Your Handyman Jeff Cooper INC2050 Old Lexington Rd
- Your Handyman Jeff Cooper INC