How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Irvine, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Irvine
- Anderson Carpet Co IncThey actually came when they were suppose to and did good work. The owner is very knowledgeable and helped us to pick out the carpet we needed.
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGCalled to get a quote for carpet cleaning. The staff was very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Scheduled and rescheduled a cleaning, they were understanding about it and flexible. The technician showed up on time. He was very thorough and efficent. We are happy with the results. The carpets look and smell a lot better! The only slight downside was that the technician couldn't except debit/credit cards so I had to go to the store, but not too big a deal
- Bobby Cummins Carpet InstallationI'm am totally remodeling my house, he did my all my wood trim, flooring and carpet. He was on time, reasonably priced, and did good work. He does fabulous work, is reasonable, and is the best person that's done work to my house. He is friendly, on time, and accurate. I give him the highest ratings and would use him again if needed
- Bennett's Carpets IncThree years ago we had Bennett?s Carpet install new carpet in our house that we had just built, at that time they did a great job and had to have them out to stretch the again. They were there as promised. This time my wife was sweeping the carpet and the sweeper caught a section of the carpet where it had a small raveling sticking up and torn out a section. My wife called Patrick and told him about the problem, and that we did not have any pieces left from the install as we used them for people to wipe their shoes on. Patrick said that he would look around and see if they had a section, in the mean time I suggested to my wife that we could take a section out of the hall closet and piece in what we put in bedrooms. We called Patrick and told him what we could do; we set a date, as he wanted his top stalled to do this. The installer Mendell came out Friday 06/19/2009 and said that he sees no problem; he removed the section in the closet and put in the other piece, then the area where we had the problem. To Mendell this was a simple job, and it was. You can?t tell where he cut in the carpet and seamed together, he also fixed some places where it butted up against the tile floor. Well to our surprise when we went to write the check he said forget it. Now after 3 years they came and serviced our carpet and did not charge us, I would recommend this company and people anytime for a job well done, there not many companies out there that would do this
- Elaine,s Carpet BarnWe went and picked out what we wanted installed. We bought it, the person was very knowledgeable and promised that an installer would call, come out and do the measurements for how much material he would actually need. He did that, then he came back with the material and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them too. What was nice I thought, was that after 7 or 8 years, the flooring is still very tight and very smooth. The glue would have come undone or something like that. The job was very much quality work. I would use them again definitely. They are really good on the price. We checked out other places before we went there and they were all a lot higher
- LOWE'SWe bought a refrigerator, dish washer, range, microwave, and a carpet from them. We had the dishwasher for a while and it quit working so they replaced it with another new one. Their customer service is fantastic; if anything goes wrong they are here to make it right for us. The microwave which they brought earlier had the wrong color on it so they brought another one and replaced it. They did not charge us for the replacement of the dishwasher and microwave. I liked that about them
- W J ANDRIOTS LLCThey go above and beyond. If you need something matched, they have the equipment and personal that will help you. They are very helpful and also competitive. It is a local owned business and their family owned businesses have been around Shelbyville for approximately 60 years. This business has been in area for approximately 20 years. They are just wonderful! They have the latest and greatest merchandise
- HOUSE OF CARPETSThey had a remnant of the carpet we picked out , so they gave us a very good price. We set a time and date to get the carpet laid and the worker was punctual, neat, and paid attention to the little details. The carpet is great.
- WILLIAM HUDSON CARPET SALESMr. Lawson showed up at the scheduled time. He was extremely polite and professional. He was able to complete the job
- LUKE'S WHOLESALEOnly good things to say. Luke and his employees are courteous and easy to work with. Never had any issues. Luke's wholesale was there when they said they would be and completed the jobs in a timely and efficient manner
Carpet Installers in Irvine
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:Santos and his crew were professional and very careful. Great company to do your remodeling job.alfred E G.
- Business Description:~IICRC Master Restorers. ~License Certified Insured. ~Family Owned And Operated. The Water Restoration Process After a water damage event such as water heater or flood damage, a fast response in starting the restoration is critical. Water restoration in Lexington KY is a five-step process that starts with an inspection and ends with your home completely restored to its previous state. Every step of the process serves an important purpose, ensuring that all water and ..Recent Review:The service was excellent. It was intense. The best thing about the service was the fact that we felt that they were concerned about our welfare about the molds and everything.Tom M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We..
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:Premier Custom Carpet Care has the manpower of 13 employees to get the job done on time and the customer will always be guaranteed that their service is satisfactory to them before our technicians leave or at the end of job completion. We do not subcontract anything except for electrical, HVAC and Plumbing everything else is performed by a division of JD Harris Builders Inc employee. We have 30 days payment period and promotions can be seen on our website
- Recent Review:Very smoothly. Would hire again.Melinda E.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needsRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lockJeannie H.
- Business Description:We are an independently owned company. We consist of 2 workers and an Office Manager. We are just starting up, we offer fair and reasonable prices. We offer sub-contracting or we can work as needed, depending on scheduling. We ask for 20% up front and the rest on completion of the job
- Business Description:Hello, Thank You for the opportunity to work with you on your project.We offer a many discounts for elderly and veterans.We take pride in our work and treat our customers as family.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- Clay City
- Mount Sterling
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- East Bernstadt
- Salt Lick
carpet installers in Irvine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & B FlooringP.O. Box 1567
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & B Flooring
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Premier Custom Carpet Care
- Smith Flooring InstallationPO Box 572
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Smith Flooring Installation
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Velazquez Flooring2504 Larkin Rd
- Velazquez Flooring
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR