How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Beattyville, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Beattyville
- Anderson Carpet Co IncThey actually came when they were suppose to and did good work. The owner is very knowledgeable and helped us to pick out the carpet we needed.
- FASHION FLOORS INCThey arrived on time and completed the job in one day. Both guys were very nice and easy going. They worked together to get the job right. I absolutely love our new floor, it couldn't look any better. Excellent!!! I recommend Fashion Floors to everyone...
- LUKE'S WHOLESALEOnly good things to say. Luke and his employees are courteous and easy to work with. Never had any issues. Luke's wholesale was there when they said they would be and completed the jobs in a timely and efficient manner
- REDLINE FLOOR COVERINGThe price was a little more but I got what I paid for. They were outstanding. They cleaned up very, very well. They were so polite. They didn't want to damage my floors. They put down protection before they came into my house so they didn't leave a trail of dirt. They were wonderful.
- WILLIAM HUDSON CARPET SALESMr. Lawson showed up at the scheduled time. He was extremely polite and professional. He was able to complete the job
- Bennett's Carpets IncThree years ago we had Bennett?s Carpet install new carpet in our house that we had just built, at that time they did a great job and had to have them out to stretch the again. They were there as promised. This time my wife was sweeping the carpet and the sweeper caught a section of the carpet where it had a small raveling sticking up and torn out a section. My wife called Patrick and told him about the problem, and that we did not have any pieces left from the install as we used them for people to wipe their shoes on. Patrick said that he would look around and see if they had a section, in the mean time I suggested to my wife that we could take a section out of the hall closet and piece in what we put in bedrooms. We called Patrick and told him what we could do; we set a date, as he wanted his top stalled to do this. The installer Mendell came out Friday 06/19/2009 and said that he sees no problem; he removed the section in the closet and put in the other piece, then the area where we had the problem. To Mendell this was a simple job, and it was. You can?t tell where he cut in the carpet and seamed together, he also fixed some places where it butted up against the tile floor. Well to our surprise when we went to write the check he said forget it. Now after 3 years they came and serviced our carpet and did not charge us, I would recommend this company and people anytime for a job well done, there not many companies out there that would do this
- Lowe's - Mt SterlingThe man who installed it laid it in one day. He did it fast and he did a good job. We have some steps and everything is really tight and neat. He was very careful and put the padding underneath. I really liked his professionalism and technique. He knew what he was doing.
- LAUREL CARPETThey laid the new carpet down with a VERY strong smelling glue. LOVE the new carpet! It makes my porch look so much bigger and longer! Two somewhat bad things: 1. They did not haul off the old carpet...I thought everyone did that BUT we did not ask if that was included, so that was our fault 2. It's not their fault, but the glue smell kept us awake most of the night! HORRIBLE
- SAM KINNAIRDS FLOORINGThe price was right the salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful during our selection. We were told the carpet would be ready for installation scheduling in two weeks and it actually came in a few days early.The carpet was delivered and installed on time. Special thanks to the installers who were very courteous and quality conscious
- Paul Davis Restoration - Bowling GreenReplaced water damaged sub floor in kitchen, carpet in two rooms and covering in kitchen and bathroom. Painted walls, ceiling in kitchen and bathroom. Outstanding work!
Carpet Installers in Beattyville
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Independent Flooring is a sub-contract installation service. I install carpet,vinyl and hardwood.Recent Review:Joe worked very h****** the floors, I was afraid that the floors were in too bad a shape to re-finish, but they turned out beautiful.Donnie S.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
- Business Description:We have 12 employees that directly work for us and 3 sub-contractors. All are submitted to random drug and alcohol testing, are covered by insurance and posses the skills to complete every job in a timely and professional manor. Our billing is different from job to job depending primarily on size of task, projected time and any specialty materials or craftsmanship. I am personally on each and every job to oversee every phase and maintain a helping hand and professional relationship with eac..
- Recent Review:Very smoothly. Would hire again.Melinda E.
- Business Description:My business is any kind of home/farm construction. It ranges from repairs, remodeling, flooring, roofing, appliance repairs or instillation, building. I am open to small projects as well. I am a skilled mechanic will many years of experience there is no vehicle I can't fix. Just give me a call and set up an appointment
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Recent Review:Cliff helped me pick out flooring matched the colors i was working with. They came and installed it on schedule. <br />jonathan d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- Clay City
- East Bernstadt
- Salt Lick
- Mount Sterling
- West Liberty
- Mount Vernon
carpet installers in Beattyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & B FlooringP.O. Box 1567
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & B Flooring
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Premier Custom Carpet Care
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR