Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Florence, KY
There are 49 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Florence
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed read less
- Remschneider Lawn & GardenMr. Remschneider is conscientious, hard working, honest, determined, and loves his work! What more can you ask? My lawn looks terrific! He consults with his clients and performs his duties perfectly! Darn glad I met him and he agreed to care for my yard. Looking forward to a productive summer and the best lawn in the neighborhood! Thanks JR read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESThe service was fine. The price is competetive. He listens to my instruction to what to cut and not to cut. He did a good job. He's very friendly and a nice person. He is pleasant to deal with.
- RJs Home Repair and Lawn Care LLCI highly recommend RJ for your lawn mowing needs! He came the next day when I was in a pinch to get some tall grass mowed. He went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He was kind, friendly and professional. I will definitely be calling him again!
- LawnStarterI called LawnStarter two weeks ago in search of a company that could and would cut my elderly father’s lawn as well as bush trimming. After calling our lawn guy from last year, but never hearing back from him I was a little discouraged. However, I was quickly reassured and felt VERY comfortable after speaking with LawnStarter. Not only have they been doing a PHENOMENAL job on our grass, but their customer service is unmatched. They’re services are extraordinary, and they make it convenient via an app you can download. Call them if you’re needing anything from mowing to irrigation! They’re awesome....I’m so very pleased!!!!!!! Thank You Brandon & Crew....you’re amazing! See you next Monday read less
- Dan's Organic Lawn & Landscape LLCDan is fantastic. We have used him for years now and he's always on time and does a terrific job. This year he laid our mulch and also cleaned up some of the bushes and weeds around our yard as he was working. We highly recommend and will be hiring him again.
- Springleaf Outdoor ServicesOnce again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read less
- Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLCThey were fantastic! Mario is great and so is his crew. They worked very hard removing landscaping, replacing, building a beautiful retaining wall, mulching, etc. My husband and I were so pleased with the company and the end product.
- Melena LandscapingVery well. Melena Landscaping has been mowing our lawn for several years, Their work is excellent - very conscientious about doing a good job. Can count on them to show up weekly and to make weather adjustments when necessary. The workers are very friendly and easy to work with if special changes are needed read less
- GREENBUSH PROFESSIONAL SERVICESFlexible. They do the job, make suggestion, very please with the owner of the company. They definitely have concern with the trees.
Lawn Services in Florence
- Business Description:C & M provides a wide range of home exterior maintenance services and we're ready to take on your upcoming project. We are experienced and dedicated to our service and we believe our work will show this. We are a small business and we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at what your h.. read lessRecent Review:Did a great job, reliable, good communicate !vickie k.
- Business Description:Lawn Care, Grass Cutting, LandscapingRecent Review:Work: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read lessSteven R.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:It went very well. There was quite a bit of clean up with weeds and bricks and things being lined up. I was very pleased with the servicedelyn w.
- Business Description:We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small list read lessRecent Review:Once again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year read lessNancy D.
- Business Description:Total Lawn Care Service & More .. Cheap , Quick & AffordableRecent Review:Amazing ! He did my parents lawn , heard of him through a friend. He was quick and timely. And pretty cheap. Small tree removal process was very quick. He got it done the same day. Normally don’t hire self owned business but needed work done. And was definitely worth it read lessBreanna F.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you read lessRecent Review:We've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers read lessKathleen F.
- Business Description:Handyman services, general remodeling, kitchens, basements, painting services.Recent Review:Awesome service & great to work with! Definitely recommend!Lorie F.
- Business Description:On-Demand Handyman, Remodeling, Lawn mowing and Landscaping Company. Fully insured, trained technicians, with professional and polite appearance.Recent Review:From start to finish, this company was attentive, polite, courteous, respectful, honest, and prompt. The work done was nearly perfect-- saw one small error when they hung the shutters, but they were so much better than everyone else out there that we didn't care! Their quoted price was exactly what they charged in the end, and it was about half as much as some other local handymen wanted to charge read lessFrancine B.
- Business Description:Advanced Outdoor Services is a family owned and operated company that strongly believes in our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience, our fencing experts have set up all types of fence throughout the greater Cincinnati area and nationwide. We offer residential fencing which allows you to take full advantage of your property while keeping it safe and secure for your children, pets, and livestock. We offer a large variety of fence types such as Ornamental A.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second time that we have used AOS, and they have been great on both occasions. The recent repair involved a broken gate post that prevented our gate from closing which created a security situation for our parking lot. Even though Jeff and AOS were heavily booked, they managed to squeeze us in given the safety implications. We have been very impressed with both their customer service and their work! They have certainly become our go to fence contractor read lessPaul K.
- Business Description:RBP Enterprises is your agency to provide top notch quality and experienced Landscaping and Lawn Care Needs. We are always seeking new clients and are happy to work within your budget to ensure you are satisfied and taken care of. We come to you with 14 years of combined Experience and work well with many communities and families as we treat you like you too are a part of our family read lessRecent Review:He went above and behind and provided same day service!Ashley E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Fort Thomas
lawn care services in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping6840 Powerline Dr
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Better Tree and Landscaping2825 Chestnut Ln
New Richmond, Ohio
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A Pro Mow Ohio LLC5422 Cherry Blosssom Court
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A1 Affordable Moving1948 Arbor Station Way
- Adams Landscaping22 Sycamore Dr
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLC5496 Belfast Owensville
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- Allen's Lawn Care413 W. 12th Street
- Allison Landscaping & Water Gardens889 Anderson Ferry Rd
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- APlus Custom Services
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping
- B N B Lawn Mowing LLC151 Roger Ln
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Better Tree & Lawncare Llc3904 Dieckman Lane
- Bluegrass Lawn ConnectionP.O. box 1440 Union KY 41091
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- BOB MEYER LANDSCAPE SERVICE3638 BLUE ROCK RD
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Bowyn LawnCare and Landscape LLC3114 Hulbert
- Bud Herbert Motors Inc130 Pilot Rd
- BUD JONES & SONS5250 FIELDS-ERTEL RD
- Budget lawn care
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
- Butler Lawn Care180 Belair Circle
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- B N B Lawn Mowing LLC
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- CAFFERKY LANDSCAPING971 Ohio Pike
- CASCADE POND AND LANDSCAPING4163 PEE WEE DR
- Central Lawn CarePO Box 17092
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Cheapest around yard@snow removal
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- cincy sealcoating plus7673 Ohara Dr
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- Cincy-Dumpster Inc.50 Tinea Ave
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cleaned by 3 kings
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Lawn Specialists277 Industrial Dr
- Cooper's Landscape Services
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Creative Paver INC1131 Windsail Cv
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crosley Family SolutionsP.O. BOX 531974
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- C H Macintosh Ent
- D & V Remodeling166 Conroy Lane
- D and D Transportation Carrier
- D&J Home Improvement4219 Taylor rd
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- DC Grounds Care5827 Berte
- Decorative Concrete and Outdoor Kitchens290 Baker Ln
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- DLM Home Solutions LLC3066 Brookwood Dr
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- DON MADDOX LAWN CARE845 BRITTANY TRL
- Dreamscapes Landscaping LLC956 Kirbert Ave
- Dreamscapes Unlimited2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Druffel Design & LandscapePO Box 307
- Dumpin Dogz2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Dylan's Stump Removal1785 Spencer Rd
- D & V Remodeling
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc.7574 Eagle Creek Rd
- Eagle Valley Lawn Care5925 Hillside Ave
- EasyPro Property Services1403 Gillock Ave
- ElementsPro9378 Mason Montgomery Rd #314
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Empire Home Solutions5514 Carthage Ave
- Environments Service GroupPO Box 17921
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- EPIC Landscape and Design LLC.2224 Feldman Ave
- ERIE EARTHWORKS2541 EERIE AVE
- Eads Fence Co Inc