Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Brownsville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Brownsville
- Mike Mosley & Son ConstructionSlower than expected. They start late in the day and take every Friday off. They spend 4 hours max at a job site. The workmanship is poor and the same goes for their quality of work and attention to detail. They were given multiple attempts to fix the issues and they get it worse each time. You would think they would fix it after the 3rd try... You will be told everything you want to hear until they ghost you. Find another contractor, you will be better off
- ALG Contracting, LLCALG did an excellent job. The owner spent a lot time ensuring he understood the scope, making sure we liked the color, and addressing our concerns / questions. He made our weathered driveway look new again!
- RAMSEY & SONS CONSTRUCTIONThey will not return your phone calls if you have a problem. After tearing out our old patio steps they said that they would hall them away. After three weeks of the steps sitting in my yard and me calling and leaving a message every day, I had to hire someone else to remove the steps so that we could have sod laid. My mistake was paying them and believing that they would return with their trailer and finish their work as they said they would. Also, three cracks in concrete pad around pool within one month of pour
- ALG Contracting, LLCMake you think he is the best professional in the country. Brings a lot of brochures, photos. Never has completed the work, and did not do what he promised. The paint he used on the patio he must have got from a dollar store, not even Walmart or Kmart. I probably could have gotten new concrete poured for what he charged. I've made a lot of mistakes in my 73 years, but this has to rank right at the top. Cecil Yate
- Culbreth ConstructionContractor leveled area and put in footer. County has NO building regulations, so NONE were followed. Sub-contractor put up block walls, contractor put on roof. Contractor requested funds ($18000) to pick up windows and doors, as well as pay for concrete work. Contractor NEVER RETURNED. 30 days later, the walls started to crack as the foundation settled. Had to have a foundation company from Louisville place 6 pillars under the foundation to keep the entire building from crumbling. ($5000). Turns out, contractor had no insurance. Contractor used the money to pay for construction on other homes. Left balance due on concrete blocks used
Concrete Repair Contractors in Brownsville
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties ..Recent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call ShaunPAM W.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:�FREE ESTIMATES under a 50 mile radius of Campbellsville. Thompson Concrete opened its doors in 2018, and has been providing great products and services ever since. What sets us apart from the rest is our ability to customize our offering to customers’ needs, as well as our fantastic team of specialists. No matter how unique or challenging your request is, you can count on us to find the right solution for you. Browse through our products and services below, and get in touch with us today. T..Recent Review:Great Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professionaltracy a.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Additional service area - Caroline, Culpeper, Fauquier, Goochland, King George, Orange, Spotsylvania, Stafford, & Westmoreland Counties and surrounding areas.Recent Review:We asked for Bolts to be installed, he instead installed straps. (He said that's the standard, our builder recommended bolts, thus we asked for bolts to be placed on top of the wall.) We also asked for two doors in a corner, he only put in one door. (He stated it didn't make sense to have two doors, next to each other. My wife wanted two doors, enough said.) Some of the poured concrete was not mixed well, thus there's some flaws in the walls. Overall, at least they came and did the jobLarry B.
- Business Description:We are a friendly and experienced construction company. We work close with our customer to turn your dream kitchen or bathroom into a reality as cost efficiently as possible. Mike is retired from the Air Force after 23 years and been involved in construction field his entire life. Tyler, his son, has worked full time for 10 years but also grew up directly involved in residential remodeling. Give us a call for a free quote today and see what we can do with your vision and budget.Recent Review:Slower than expected. They start late in the day and take every Friday off. They spend 4 hours max at a job site. The workmanship is poor and the same goes for their quality of work and attention to detail. They were given multiple attempts to fix the issues and they get it worse each time. You would think they would fix it after the 3rd try... You will be told everything you want to hear until they ghost you. Find another contractor, you will be better offSteven B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Smiths Grove
- Park City
- Plum Springs
- Bowling Green
- Cave City
- Horse Cave
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
concrete contractors in Brownsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Guys Concrete Inc.5596 Woodburn Allen Springs Rd.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- 2 Guys Concrete Inc.
- Complete Construction of Kentucky577 HE Johnson Road
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Complete Construction of Kentucky
- D & S Construction320 W Honaker Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- D & S Construction
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- L & T Jones Concrete IncPO Box 6496
- L & T Jones Concrete Inc